The Mother’s International School was founded in the year 1956 by the Sri Aurobindo Education Society, an agency of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram. It is a private co-ed. school which is spread across 8.92-acre campus. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). There are about 2500 students in this school with an average of 30 to 45 students per section. As far as admissions are concerned, the Mother’s International School offers admission at Pre-School, Pre-Primary and Class 1st level. Apart from this, admission to 11th class (subjected to the vacancy) is also offered.
Mother’s International School Overview
Let’s have a quick look at some basic details of the Mother’s International School.
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Type of School||Private Co-educational school|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of School Campus||8.92 Acre|
|Classes offered||Pre-School to class 12th|
|Starting of Admission Process||· In December for Pre-School, Pre-Primary, and 1st class· In June for 11th class|
|Selection Criteria||· Based on grade point merit list (Pre-School, Pre-Primary, and 1st class)· Entrance exam and interview for 11th class|
|Number of Seats available||· Pre-School: 120 seats· Pre-Primary: 20 seats
· Class 1st: 25 seats
· 11th class: A few seats depends upon vacancy
|Mode of Registration||Online (For Pre-School, Pre-Primary, and 1st class)Offline (For 11th class admission)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Name of the Principal||Smt. Sanghamitra Ghosh|
|School’s Address||The Mother’s International School, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016|
Mother’s International School Nursery Admission
The mother’s International School offers admission to its Pre-School, Pre-Primary and 1st class based on the grade point system.
Eligibility Criteria (Age Limit)
- Pre-School: Age of a child must be 3 to 4 years.
- Pre-Primary: Age of a child must be 4 to 5 years.
- Class 1st: Child’s age for class 1st admission must be 5 to 6 years.
Criteria for Admission
A large number of parents wish to enroll their kids in Mother’s International School due to its reputation of being a top school in Delhi. So, the parents should know the criteria by which the school offers admission.
- Basically, the admission is offered based on the grade points secured by a child out of 100.
- The grade points are given on the basis of the following parameters.
- Neighborhood: 40 grade points
- Girl Child: 10 grade points
- Sibling: 30 grade points
- Alumni: 20 grade points
How to apply?
Parents can apply for admission on behalf of their child by following the steps below.
- The parents can access the application form and fill all the details online via school’s website.
- A reference number along with pin will get generated after registering on the website.
- While filling the application form, parents should upload the scanned images of a few documents like photograph, residence proof, etc.
- To complete the application process, online payment of Rs. 25/- is also compulsory.
- Keep the registration number safe as it is required during the later stages of the admission process.
- Student’s photograph
- Father’s photograph
- Mother’s photograph
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Residence proof
- Pass certificate of class 10th & class 12th and member number of Mother’s blossoms (in case of alumni)
- Photocopy of the tuition fee receipt of sibling studying in the Mother’s International School (in case of a sibling)
Admission to 11th Standard
Mother’s International school also offers admission to a few seats in class 11th as well. Check out the crucial information related to 11th class admission.
- Admission is provided solely on the basis of a written test and interview.
- A written exam is based on the class 10th
- To register for admission, the students can download the registration form from the school’s website.
- The duly filled registration form along with the final report card of class 9th & 10th, address proof, and registration fee should be submitted at the school’s office.
- Generally, the application process of 11th class admission starts in June.
Mother’s International School Fee Structure
The monthly fees of Mother’s International School are as follows:
- Pre-School: Rs. 11,250/- p.m
- Pre-Primary: Rs. 8,750/- p.m.
- Class 1st to 12th: Rs. 6,200/- p.m
The reasons why Mother’s International is counted among some of the best schools in India are its world-class facilities. Some of the facilities provided by the school are listed below.
- Health and Medical Checkup
- Music Rooms
- Dance Rooms
- Indoor Games
- Transport facility
- Well-equipped laboratories
Mother’s International School School Timings
- Pre-School & Pre-Primary Classes: 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
- Classes I to V – 8 AM to 1:45 PM
- Classes VI to XII – 8 AM to 2:00 PM
Note: The school remains closed on all Saturdays and Sundays.
Mother’s International School Contact Details
- Address: The Mother’s International School Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91-11-26964140, +91-11-26524806
Also Read: Top 15 Schools in South Delhi
Through this post, we aim to provide parents the most authentic information regarding the school. However, if you think any of the information needs improvement then we request you to contact us through the comment section.
44 thoughts on “Mother’s International School Delhi: Basic Info, Admission process (2023-24), Contact Details”
Looking for admission in 6 std ..how to apply pls help
We are looking for addmission our daughter chahak goyal for 6 std.