NIFT entrance exam is conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology for providing admission into B.Des, M.FT, B.FT, M.Des, M.FM programmes. Qualified students can seek admission into NIFT campuses in New Delhi, Gandhinagar, Chennai, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Kangra, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Patna, etc. The exam is conducted at national level.
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
Go through the prescribed criteria for NIFT:
Age Criteria: Candidates willing to apply UG programme, the upper age criterion for them is 23 year (there will be a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates). There is no lower or upper criterion prescribed for PG programmes.
- Des: 10+2 passed
- F.Tech (Apparel Production): 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Des: A recognized bachelor’s degree or 3 years UG Diploma in UG design from NID or NIFT.
- F.Tech: Passed B.F.Tech or have a recognized B.E/B.Tech degree
How to Apply for NIFT?
Candidates need to register first before you start filling the application form. You can complete the registration using your email ID and mobile number. NIFT application form requires different steps including online registration, application form fill up, documents uploading and fee payment. If you fail to register then also you can register by paying a late fee amounting Rs. 5000/-. In case you are making payment offline then you need to send duly-filled application to the following address:
The Project Manager – CMS,
All India Management Association (AIMA),
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part 3,
New Delhi ‐110024
The amount can be paid online using debit/credit card/net banking and using demand draft in offline mode.
|SC/ST / PwD||Rs.1000|
We have shared the prescribed question paper format for NIFT below:
- NIFT entrance exam is conducted in Pen & Paper mode.
- Only multiple-choice questions are to be asked in the exam.
- Candidates will be provided 2 hours of time in order to solve question paper.
- The language mode of the question paper will be Hindi and English.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
There will be following sections in the exam- Quantitative Ability, Analytical, English Comprehension, G.K and Communication Ability & Current Affairs.
|Sections||For B.Des||For B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.FM|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
- Kannur (Kerala)
NIFT Contact Details
NIFT Head Office
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Tel: +91-11-26542000 Fax: +91-11-26535890,