Peacock TV is one of the go-to destinations for endless entertainment. It is a streaming platform that offers a wide range of TV shows, movies, original content, etc. The activation process through peacock tv.com/tv activate is fairly simple and you can enjoy your favorite shows and movies on any device, anytime, and anywhere.
The best thing about Peacock TV is that it has content for everyone. From binge-worthy TV series to blockbuster movies, it has everything that we expect from the perfect entertainment platform. This post is just for you if you are not sure how to activate Peacock TV on various devices. Here, we will guide you through the step-by-step process to set up Peacock TV on devices such as smart TV, laptop, Tablets, mobile device, etc.
Peacock TV at a Glance
|Name of the streaming platform||Peacock TV|
|Type of the platform||OTT Streaming Platform|
|Area Served As An Independent Streaming Service||Austria, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States|
|Area Served Through SkyShowtime||Andorra, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nordics, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain|
|Services offered through Jio Cinema||In India|
|Owned by||NBCUniversal (Comcast)|
|Launched on||July 15th 2020|
Activate Peacock TV on Smart TVs
Nothing beats the experience of watching your favorite movies on a big screen of a Smart TV. Here is how you can activate Peacock TV on a Smart TV.
- First of all, make sure that your Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the app store on your Smart TV such as the LG Content Store, Samsung Smart Hub, Playstore for Android TV, etc.
- Search for “Peacock TV” and install the app.
- Launch the Peacock TV app.
- Sign in or create a Peacock account using the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen into the Peacock website i.e. peacock tv.com/tv activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete the activation process.
Watch Peacock TV on iPhone/ Android
Dedicated apps to watch Peacock TV are available for both iPhone and Android users. Check out the steps to access Peacock TV on iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- Firstly, ensure that your iPhone/ Android phone is connected to a wifi or mobile data connection.
- Open the app store if you are using an iPhone.
- In case you are using an Android phone then you should open the google play store.
- Search for the “Peacock TV” app.
- Download the Peacock TV app and install it on your device.
- Launch the app and sign up for a Peacock TV account if you haven’t already.
- Once you’re signed in, you can start streaming content on your iPhone or iPad.
Activate Peacock TV on Gaming Console – Xbox, Playstation, and More
Please note that the activation process may slightly vary depending on the Gaming console you are using. Let’s go through the generalized steps from the same.
- Power on your gaming console and navigate to the respective app store (e.g., Xbox Store, PlayStation Store).
- Search for “Peacock TV” in the store’s search bar.
- Find the official Peacock TV app and select it.
- Download and install the app on your gaming console.
- Launch the Peacock TV app.
- Sign up for a Peacock TV account or log in if you already have one.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your activation code or link your account to your TV provider.
- Once activated, you can enjoy Peacock TV on your gaming console, streaming your favorite content.
Step by Step Process to Activate Peacock TV on Popular Streaming Player Like Roku and Amazon Firestick
- You can start by turning on your Roku device and connecting it to your TV.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store and choose it.
- In the Channel Store, search for “Peacock TV” using the search function.
- Once you find the Peacock TV channel, select it and click on “Add Channel” to install it on your Roku.
- After installation, return to the Roku home screen and locate the Peacock TV channel.
- Launch the Peacock TV channel and you will see a prompt with an activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- On your computer or mobile device, open a web browser and visit peacocktv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV screen and follow the instructions to sign in to your Peacock TV account or create a new one.
- Once signed in, your Roku device will automatically activate Peacock TV.
For Amazon Firestick
- You need to begin by connecting your Amazon Firestick to your TV and turning it on.
- Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- From the top menu, navigate to the magnifying glass icon to access the search function.
- Type “Peacock” in the search bar and select the Peacock app from the search results.
- Click on the Peacock app and select “Get” or “Download” to install it on your Firestick device.
- Once the installation process is over, go back to the home screen and find the Peacock app.
- Launch the Peacock app and sign in to your account.
- After signing in, an activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- On your computer or smartphone, visit the activation website provided by Peacock TV i.e. peacocktv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your Firestick device and click on the “Activate” or “Submit” button.
- Once the activation is successful, the Peacock app on your Firestick will refresh and you can start enjoying Peacock TV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
The activation code will display on your TV screen after launching the Peacock TV app.
Yes, you use the same account to activate Peacock TV on multiple devices.
In such a case, you can generate a new activation code.
Peacock TV is readily compatible with devices like smart TVs, streaming devices, iOS, Android devices, etc.
No, you don’t need such subscriptions to activate Peacock TV.