Podar International School is a part of the renowned Podar Education Group which was founded in the year 1927. This group has a network of 124 educational institutes across India. Like other institutes of this group, Poder International School, Khar is also loaded with all the modern-day facilities. This school follows the curriculum of International Baccalaureate (IB)/ IGSCE. The classes from Nursery to grade 12 are offered in the Podar International School. As far as new admissions are concerned, it is offered on first come and first serve basis
Podar International School, Khar Mumbai School Summary
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Management Authority||Anandilal and Ganesh Podar Society|
|Type of School||Private co-educational school|
|Board of Affiliation||IGSCE|
|Classes offered||Nursery to Grade-12|
|Minimum age for nursery admission||3 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents required for admission||
|Phone Number||8879753461 / 022- 26001311 (8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)|
Podar International School, Khar Mumbai Admission Policy
Podar International School has a reputation for being one of the best schools in West Mumbai, so it receives a lot of applications every year for new admission. All the important details related to the new admissions are as follows.
- Nursery: at least 3 years
- Junior KG: at least 4 years
- Senior KG: at least 5 years
Podar International School, Khar Mumbai Admission Procedure
- The parents can apply for a new admission on behalf of their child by filling an online application form.
- All the details in the application form need to be complete and authentic to the best of your knowledge.
- The admissions are offered on a first come first serve basis and seats are limited.
- For the confirmation of admission, you need to get the documents verified and pay the first term fee via cheque.
Important Documents for admission
- Completed Online Application form.
- 3 passport size photographs of the student.
- Photocopy of Address proof and Parent’s Pan Card (original to be carried for verification).
- Photocopy of the current class Report Card (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from current school (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- School leaving certificate (can be submitted later if currently unavailable).
- Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate and Aadhar Card (if applicable).
Podar International School, Khar Mumbai Facilities
Some of the notable facilities that Podar International School offers are as follows.
- A big and spacious campus
- Science lab (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- ICT Lab
- Interactive White/ Computer
- Arts and Craft
- Transport Facility
- Music classes
- Medical Facility
- Safe Campus
Awards and Achievements of the school
Here are some of the achievements of Podar International School.
- Teachers Exceptional Performance Award 2013
- Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2011-12
- Podar International School Awarded Best School In Maharashtra & India By Education World Consecutively For 3 Years: 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Ht Top Schools Survey – 10 Best Schools In Mumbai
- Address: Podar International School (IB & Cambridge) Saraswati Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai – 400 054.
- Phone Number: 8879753461 / 022- 26001311 (8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Principal: Dr. Vandana Lulla ([email protected])
- Official Website: http://podarinternationalschool.com
- Head Office Address: Podar Centre, 85,Chamarbaug Post Office Lane, Dr.Ambedkar Road, Parel, Mumbai 400012, Maharashtra, India.
- Phone Number of Head Office: 022 43330000
We have taken complete care to provide accurate details in this post. However, in case you think any of the details need correction then you are requested to contact us through the comment box.