Utpal Shanghvi Global School (USGS) is a private co-educational school managed by the Juhu Parle Education Society. Established in the year 1982, the school has the honor of being the first school in India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 certificate. The curriculums of state SSC, as well as Cambridge University certified (IGCSE), are being followed in this school. The new admissions are provided on the basis of group interaction between the teachers, parents, and students. Interested parents can get the application form from the school admission office. Generally, the application forms for the new admissions (Early years) are released in October.
Utpal Shanghvi Global School School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Type of institute||Co-educational private school|
|Board of affiliation||SSC state board and IGCSE|
|Classes offered||Pre-school to class 12th|
|Availability of application forms||October|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Application fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Criteria for selection||Group interaction|
|Phone Number||(+91-22) 26204298|
Utpal Shanghvi Global School Admission Process
The Utpal Shanghvi Global School admission 2022 process is different for various classes. The important information related to the admission procedure is as follows.
- In order to apply, the parents need to fill an application form on behalf of their wards.
- The application form will be made available only in offline mode through the admission office of the school.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- After the application form submission, the school will inform the shortlisted applicants via Phone call/ email/ SMS.
- The shortlisted students along with their parents will be called for group interaction.
- Then, to confirm the admission, the parents need to pay the admission fee.
- Please note that the admissions are not granted against donations/deposits.
Utpal Shanghvi Global School Fee Structure
IPC (Early years – EY1 to EY4)
|Tution Fees||Rs. 154000 (77000 x 2)|
Cambridge International Examination: UK (Class 1 to Class 10)
|Tution Fees||Rs. 115200/- (9600 x 12)|
|Term Fees||Rs. 19200/- (9600 x 2)|
|Tution Fees||Rs. 55200/- (4600 x 12)|
|Term Fees||Rs. 9200/- (4600 x 2)|
Due to the availability of top-notch facilities, the Utpal Shanghvi Global School is counted among top schools in West Mumbai. Given below are some notable facilities available at the school.
- Fine Arts
- Work Experience
- Saturday Club
- Trinity Classes
- Educational Trips
- Class Picnic
- Field Trips
- Student Council
- Career Fair
The school regularly organizes various co-curricular activities as given below.
- Events: Project Day, Yoga week, Children Bazaar, IHC, etc.
- Celebrations: Children’s day, Blitzing, teacher’s day, Independence day, Grandparents day, Graduation day, etc.
- Sports: Cricket, Football, Handball, Throw ball, Table Tennis, Skating, Martial Arts, Athletics.
- Address: East-West Road No. 3, J.V.P.D. Scheme, Juhu, Mumbai – 400 049, India.
- Tel. Nos.: (91-22)2620 4298/2624 3562/2620 7413
- Fax No.: (91-22)2628 9741
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO (Mrs. Abha Dharam Pal): email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal (Mrs. Rakhi Mukherjee): email@example.com
We have tried to provide you with the most accurate information in this post. However, if you think any of the detail is incorrect then you are requested to contact us through the comment section.