The main objective of Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam is to offer multi-dimensional growth opportunities to the students so that they grow up to become smart, and vibrant individuals capable of leading a successful life. The school is able to achieve its goals by relying on highly qualified and experienced faculty and advanced infrastructure. CBSE curriculum is followed at the school and admission is offered to the students in class 6. Get more details about Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam Admission 2024-25 such as its application process, exam pattern, etc. from this article below.
Basic Details of Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam
The table below presents some basic information related to Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam:
|Date of NSS approval||26 March 2022|
|Curriculum||CBSE & Academic Plus|
|Type of school||All boys school|
|Teacher to student ratio||1:20|
|Grades offered||Grades VI to XII|
|Campus area||43146 sq. mtrs.|
|Contact address||Samvid Gurukulam Nalagarh, Village Bariyan, Tehsil Nalagarh, 174 101, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Phone number||+91-7876004251, 7876036470, 7457870002, 7876010723|
|Email address||[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]|
- Candidates of ages 10 to 12 years are eligible for admission to class VI of Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam Sainik School.
- Since it is an all-boys school, only male candidates are eligible for admission.
Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam Admission Process 2024
- Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam has recently earned the approval of the government to run as a Sainik School in Solan.
- Admission into class VI in the school is offered on the basis of the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) conducted by the Sainik School Society.
- Candidates interested in admission to the school can fill out and submit their application forms.
- Such candidates will be eligible to appear in the entrance test and those who clear the test will have to appear for online counseling.
- At the time of counseling, students should provide the choice for Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam to get enrolment in this school.
- Depending on their choice and merit in the entrance exam, seats will be allotted to the candidates in this new Sainik School.
- Different rounds of counseling will be done based on the number of candidates appearing for the entrance exam.
AISSEE Exam Pattern
Check out the exam pattern for the All India Sainik School entrance test for admission to class 6 given below.
- Mode of exam: OMR sheet-based exam (Offline)
- Medium of test: English and other recognized official languages
- Duration of exam: 150 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple-choice questions
- Total marks: 300 marks
- Number of questions: 125 questions
|Section||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Total marks|
Facilities available at Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam
Here are some of the facilities available at Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam:
- Smart classrooms
- Science Laboratories
- Computer Laboratories
- Mathematics Lab
- Round-The-Clock Academic Assistance
- 10 Meter Shooting Range
- Horse Riding
- Music And Dance
- Military Training
- Sports- Table Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Athletics And Yoga
- Tours & Excursions
- International Students Exchange Programmes
The previous years’ fee structure for Raj Luxmi Samvid Gurukulam is provided in the table below. For the next year, i.e. 2024, the fees might change slightly.
|Particulars||Classes 6 & 7||Class 8||Classes 9 & 10||Classes 11 & 12 (Medical & Non-Medical)||Classes 11 & 12 (Arts & Commerce)|
|Annual charges (Library, Computer & Exam fee)||₹7000||₹7000||₹7000||₹15000||₹12000|
|Sports, army training, and activity charges||₹12000||₹12000||₹12000||₹14000||₹14000|
Contact address: Samvid Gurukulam Nalagarh, Village Bariyan, Tehsil Nalagarh, 174 101, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone numbers: +91-7876004251, 7876036470, 7457870002, 7876010723
Official website: https://samvidgurukulam.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
Sainik School, Sujanpur Tira, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
Didi Maa Sadhvi Ritambhara Ji
Yes, candidates are offered scholarships on the basis of merit cum means.
You can contact on the phone numbers mentioned above in case of any query.