Seth Anadram Jaipuria School is a private school located at a prime location in Sector-14 area of Vasundhara Ghaziabad. It is a co-educational school that is managed by the Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions. Established in the year 2004, the school has a beautiful lush green campus spread across the area of 5.5 acres of land. The school releases the application forms for new admission in both online and offline mode. Interested parents can apply by paying Rs. 1500/- registration fee.
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Type of School||Co-educational private school|
|Management Authority||Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions|
|Size of the campus||5.5 Acres|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline both|
|Minimum Age for admission||· Pre-Nursery: 2 years +
· Nursery: 3 years +
· Prep: 4 years +
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Selection Criteria||Pre Nursery and Nursery: Informal interaction with the child and parents.
Prep: Informal assessment followed by the interaction.
|Important Documents for admission||· Photograph of Child, Mother, and Father.
· Vaccination Card
· Birth Certificate
|Phone Number||+91 120-4179300, 4179304|
As per the surveys conducted by various agencies, Seth Anandram is counted amongst the best schools in Ghaziabad. Obviously, it receives a large number of applications for admission every year. You may check the details related to the admission if you are also looking to enroll your child in this school.
Age Limit (Eligibility Criteria)
- Pre-Nursery: 2 years +
- Nursery: 3 years +
- Prep: 4 years +
Note: The age is calculated as on 1st April of the academic year.
- The parents can download the application form for new admissions from the official website of the school i.e. http://www.jaipuria.edu.in/ghaziabadschool.
- Alternatively, the application form can also be collected from the school’s office.
- Fill the application form very carefully after accessing the same from the website or from the school’s office.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted along with Rs. 1500/- registration fee.
- The registration fee is paid in Cash and it is non-refundable.
- Pre Nursery and Nursery: Based on an informal interaction with the child and parents.
- Prep: Based on an informal assessment and interaction with the child and parents.
Note: The date of interaction will be informed to the parents by the school.
- Photograph of Child, Mother, and Father.
- A photocopy of the Vaccination Card.
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Fee Structure
The fee structure applicable for Seth Anadram Jaipuri School Ghaziabad Admission 2020 is given in the table below.
|Admission Fee (non-refundable)||Rs. 75000/-|
|Security deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
|Total Admission Charges||Rs. 80000/-|
|Nursery & Prep.||Rs. 28500/-|
|School Transport Charges||As per route|
Mode of payment
- The fee is payable by bank draft/ pay order or by credit/ debit cards only.
- No cash payment is accepted in any circumstances.
Some of the facilities available at the Seth Anandram Jaipuria School are listed below.
- Science Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Math Lab
- Social Studies Lab
- Auditoriums/ Multipurpose Halls
- Multiple Intelligence Centers
- Splash Pool
- Libraries – World Of Exploration
- Classroom Technology – Interactive Whiteboards & Projection Screens
- Centers for Learning
- Medical Facilities
- Safe Campus
Address: Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Sector-14, C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91 120-4179300, 4179304
Official Website: jaipuria.edu.in
Admission Enquiry – 8080811811 – Ext. 1
School Reception – 0120 – 4179300, 303
Accounts Office – 0120 – 4179322/ 4179323
Transport Enquiry – 0120 – 4179304
Emergency Contact Number – 8447069990
In this post, we have provided details related to the Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad. All the information is provided very carefully. However, if you think any of the detail is inaccurate then you are requested to contact us through the comment section.