Started in the year 1999, Delhi Public School Vasundhara Ghaziabad is a co-educational private school located in the sector 9 area of Vasundhara Ghaziabad. This school is managed by the Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society. It offers classes from Pre-nursery to 12th standard level and follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Children of the age between 3 years and 4 years can register for the nursery admission. The new admissions to Pre-nursery to KG classes are offered based on an interaction with the child and parents.
Delhi Public School Vasundhara Ghaziabad
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Management Authority||Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes offered||Pre-Nursery to class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Age Criteria for admission to nursery||The age of a child should be between 3 years and 4 years.|
|Selection Criteria||Pre-Nursery to KG – Interaction with Child & ParentsClass 1st to 9th – Written exam of the child|
|Important Documents for admission||· 3 passport size photographs of child
· A Copy of the Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate
· Residence Proof
· Progress report to last two classes
· Parents ID Proof: Parents ID-PAN Card, Voter-ID, Aadhaar card, passport
· Parent’s transfer letter (original copy)
· Vaccination Card
Delhi Public School Vasundhara Ghaziabad Application Process and Admission
Due to its prime location and excellent facilities, DPS Vasundhara receives a lot of applications for new admission every year. Interested parents may check the complete details related to the Delhi Public School admission 2023 as given below.
- The school will release application forms regarding the new admission only in offline mode.
- Interested parents may download the application form either from the official website or collect it from the school’s office.
- The application form must be filled very carefully and submitted before the last date.
- After the application form submission, the school will invite the applicants for an interaction/ written test.
- Successful candidates then have to get their documents verified.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of fees.
Important Documents for admission
- 3 passport size photographs of child
- A Copy of the Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Progress report to last two classes
- Parents ID Proof: Parents ID-PAN Card, Voter-ID, Aadhaar card, passport
- Parent’s transfer letter (original copy)
- Vaccination Card
DPS Vasundhara Fee Structure
|One Time Payment|
|Particular||Pre-Nur to 1st class||2nd to 8th class||9th to 10th class||11th and 12th|
|Admission Form (Non- Refundable)||Rs. 500/- for all the classes|
|Processing & Registration Fee
|Rs. 1500/- for all the classes|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Yearly Fees to be paid once in a year|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 16000/-||Rs. 16000/-||Rs. 16000/-||Rs. 16000/-|
|A.C. Fee||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Stationary Fee||Rs. 5000/-||–||–||–|
|Career Counselling Fee||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 27500/-||Rs. 27500/-||Rs. 27500/-||Rs. 27500/-|
|DA Coverage Fee Qtr. 1||–||–||–||–|
|DA Coverage Fee Qtr. 2||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-|
|DA Coverage Fee Qtr. 3||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 550/-|
|DA Coverage Fee Qtr. 4||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|Scholar’s Fee||–||–||–||Rs. 3000/-|
(Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Geo Special, Home Science, Informatics, Psychology)
|Bio Tech Lab Fee||–||–||–||Rs. 600/-|
The students who will avail the transport facilities have to pay the area-wise fee as given in the table below.
|Transport Fee (Area wise)||Per Month||Quarter.1 (April and May)||Quarterly|
|Delhi-UP Border, Ghaziabad||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 5600/-||Rs. 8400/-|
|Ghaziabad||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 5600/-||Rs. 8400/-|
|Kaushambi||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 4400/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Vaishali||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 5250/-|
|Indirapuram||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 4500/-|
|Vasundhara||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 4500/-|
|Noida||Rs. 3150/-||Rs. 6300/-||Rs. 9450/-|
Note: The fee structure mentioned above is for the academic session 2018-19. The fees are subjected to change.
Facilities by Delhi Public School Vasundhara Ghaziabad
Given below are some of the notable facilities that make Delhi Public Vasundhara one of the best schools in Ghaziabad.
- Well-lit spacious classrooms
- In-house recording facility for music and theatre
- Art labs
- Technology networked library
- Morning and evening sports academy
- Transport facility (school-owned buses)
- A medical room with a trained nurse
- Safe campus
- Music and dance classes.
- Cultural fests
- Career Counselling.
Delhi Public School Vasundhara Ghaziabad Contact Details
Address: Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Vasundhara, Sector -9, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
Phone Number: 9773-632-633
Email Address: [email protected]
Official Website: www.dpsgv.in
The details mentioned in this post are correct to the best of our knowledge. However, if you find any incorrect detail then you may contact us through the comment section below.