Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is a well-known businessman and politician whose net worth is around $ 14 billion in 2023. Check more about Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum’s net worth, biography, and career.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the most prominent prime minister and vice president of the United Arab Emirates. He is also the ruler of the Emirate of Dubai, who is the owner of 99.67% of Dubai holding. After his brothers’ death, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum undertook reforms in the United Arab Emirates’s government. More so, he is responsible for various enterprises, including DP World, Emirates Airline, and the Jumeirah Group.
In addition, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has been considered one of the top five wealthiest people in the Middle east. More so, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum also inspired people to write the Nabati verses by encrypting puzzles in the poems. He writes the poem, which includes various questions and invites the readers to react or respond.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum Net Worth 2023
As per reports, the net worth of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is estimated over $ 14 billion. The majority of his income comes from his business savvy than through inheritance. He earned loads of money during the development of the country and promoted business owners to expand their businesses.
Here is the record of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum’s net worth from 2018 to 2023 such as below.
|Net worth in 2023||$ 14 billion|
|Net worth in 2022||$ 14 billion|
|Net worth in 2021||$ 13 billion|
|Net worth in 2020||$ 12 billion|
|Net worth in 2019||$ 11 billion|
|Net worth in 2018||$ 10 billion|
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum Biography
|Real Name||Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum|
|Date of Birth and Place||July 15, 1949, UAE|
|Nationality||United Arab Emirates|
|Spouse||Randa bint Mohammed AI Banna (1972, divorced), Hind bint Maktoum Al Maktoum (1979, divorced), Haya Bint Hussein (2004, divorced), Delila Aloula (divorced), Houria Ahmed Lamara (divorced), Zoe Grigrorakos (divorced)|
|Number of kids||16|
|Source of wealth||Politician|
|Net worth||$ 14 billion|
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum’s early life
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum was born on July 15, 1949, in the United Arab Emirates. he is the third son of Sheikha Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nahyan and Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum. He was privately tutored in Islamic and Arabic studies when he was four years old. He completed his education at Al Ahmedia school in 1955. After that, he shifted to Al Shaab school. Then Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum enrolled at Bell educational trust’s English language school in the UK in 1966. Also check Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Net worh
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum’s career
After his brother’s death, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum began his career, and he became the ruler of the UAE in 2006. Then he was named the new vice president of Dubai. Moreover, he is also responsible for the development of various economic assets in the UAE. These businesses are mainly held under two firms named Dubai Holding and Dubai World.
Furthermore, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has proven to be a successful businessman. He is also the famous figure behind the establishment of Emirates Airlines, which is the best and safest airline worldwide. There are many other developments by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum such as Burj Al Arab and the Dubai hotel.
There are a few of the best career highlights of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum such as:
- Founder of the Maktoum family-owned Godolphin.
- Prime minister and vice president of the UAE.
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has established a charitable foundation that consolidates 33 other charitable foundations.
- He also became the nation’s first minister of defence.
- He established the Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government.
- He spent a lot of money on his marriage.
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the owner of the 531-foot $ 350 million vessel named Dubai, which features luxury accommodations for twenty-four guests and 24 crew members.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum foundation and awards
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum founded many foundations.
- Mohammed bin Rashid library and Mohammed bin Rashid Smart Majlis.
- Mohammed bin Rashid global centre for awqaf and endowment.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Global initiatives.
- UAE Water Aid
- Mohammed bin Rashid housing establishment
- Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government
- Dubai cares
- Mohammed bin Rashid charity and humanitarian establishment
- Mohammed bin Rashid program for leadership development and Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum foundation
- Noor Dubai and Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Manuscripts preservation projects.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum global aviation award and Mohammed bin Rashid global water award.
- Arab social media award
- Mohammed bin Rashid Arabic language award
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for world peace
- The Nation brand contest and Arab Journalism award
- Dubai International Holy Quran award
It is clear that Mohammed bin Rashid is a prominent politician who made a lot of name and fame. He not only earned a lot of money but also established many foundations. Sheikh improved the infrastructure of the UAE and encouraged people to be successful.
He makes more than $ 250 million monthly.
It is around $ 14 billion in 2023.
His annual income is more than $ 1.5 billion.
Currently, he is 74 years old.