Situated in the foothills of Doon Valley and surrounded by river on three sides, the beauty of Shigally Hill International Academy is paradise like. An infrastructure with facilities helpful in the growth of your little girl backed up by a team of highly experienced teachers to guide their path to success can be found at the Shigally Hill International Academy. Not only your child finds all the required amenities necessary for her growth but also she breathes in fresh air with the pollution free environment of the school. For almost 18 years, the school has been providing high-quality education to its students. Other than this, the school also focuses on the overall development of your child and provides opportunities for their co-curricular and extra-curricular growth. Parents looking forward to enroll their students in the school can find important information related to Shigally Hill International Academy Admission 2021 process here from this article.
Latest: Admission is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Basic Details of Shigally Hill International Academy
Check out some basic information related to the Shigally Hill International Academy:
|Year of establishment||2003|
|Founder||Mr. G S Babra|
|Board of affiliation||CISCE|
|Type of school||Private, all girls school|
|Grades offered||Class 5 to 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Number of students||200|
|Contact address||Shigally Hill International Academy, Shigally Estate, Via Abhimanyu Cricket Academy, Guniyal Gaon, Dehradun – 248 003, Uttarakhand, India|
|Phone number||+91 87554 37162, +91 98370 98363, +91 98370 98368|
|Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Eligibility Criteria for Shigally Hill International Academy
The eligibility criteria for admission to different classes of Shigally Hill International Academy is given as follows:
- Class V: The students should have cleared their class 4 exam from a recognized school.
- Class VI: Candidates who have passed their class 5 exam from a recognized school are eligible.
- Class VII: For admission to class VII, the students should have passed their class 6 exam from a recognized school are eligible.
- Class VIII: Admission will be offered in class 8 to those students who have cleared their class 7 exam from a recognized school are eligible.
- Class IX: In order to be eligible for admission to class 9, students need to clear their class 8 exam from a recognized school.
- Class XI Science stream: Candidates seeking admission to Class XI in Science and Engineering stream need to score 65% marks in class X board exam.
- Class XI Commerce stream: Applicants seeking admission to Class XI in Commerce and Humanities stream need to score 60% marks in class X board exam.
- For admission to Shigally Hill International Academy, the students should be able to converse in English.
Shigally Hill International Academy Admission Process
- Parents who wish to enroll their child in Shigally Hill International Academy can obtain the application form from the school’s office.
- To fill the application form, parents need to provide basic details of their wards like name, date of birth, class in which admission is sought, etc.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted to the office along with copies of important documents (as mentioned below).
- Admission to any class is given on the basis of result of the previous class and an interview with the Principal and the Director of the school.
- Students who clear the interview round successfully will be shortlisted for final admission.
- Further details regarding the admission process will be communicated to the parents whose wards are shortlisted.
- Interested parents can get more details about the admission process by filling and submitting an enquiry form available on the link www.shigallyhill.com/admissions-procedure/enquiry-form-for-admission/.
The following documents should be sent along with the admission form at the time of registration:
- Three recent passport photographs of the candidates
- Candidate’s Aadhar card
- One each passport size photographs of the parent/ guardian
- Parent/Guardian’s Aadhar card and PAN card
- Pass result of the previous class
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records of the candidate
Facilities Available at Shigally Hill International Academy
Many facilities are offered at the Shigally Hill International Academy which makes it one of the best schools of India. Check out some of the available facilities below.
- Smart and well-ventilated classes
- Science laboratories
- Computer laboratory
- Indoor & outdoor sports facility
- Boarding facility
- Music &Dance classes
- Health & medical facilities
- Career counseling
- Trips &treks
- Safety & security
Shigally Hill International Academy Fee Structure
The fee structure for new admission to Shigally Hill International Academy is provided below:
|Particulars||Class 5 to 8||Class 9 & 10||Class 11 & 12|
|Registration fee||INR 20000||INR 20000||INR 20000|
|Admission fee||INR 30000||INR 30000||INR 30000|
|Uniform fee||INR 20000||INR 20000||INR 20000|
|Pocket money||INR 50000||INR 50000||INR 50000|
|Tuition fee||INR 370000||INR 390000||INR 425000|
Although, full fee must be paid at the time of admission, arrangements can be made to pay the fee in two installments.
Fee is accepted at the Dehradun office and it can be paid by TT/ NEFT with Canara Bank, Rajpur Road, Dehradun Account No. 1182256051746.
Shigally Hill International Academy Contact Info
- Contact address: Shigally Hill International Academy, Shigally Estate, Via Abhimanyu Cricket Academy, Guniyal Gaon, Dehradun – 248 003, Uttarakhand, India
- Phone number: +91 87554 37162, +91 98370 98363, +91 98370 98368
- Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.shigallyhill.com
This article provides some important details related to the Shigally Hill International Academy. Complete care has been taken to provide only correct details. However, in case of any kind of inconsistency, you can let us know via the comment section below. Feel free to drop your suggestions or queries as well.