Started in the year 2010, Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad is rapidly gaining popularity by offering high-quality education. This school is located at the Indraprasth Yojna area in Ghaziabad and offers classes from Pre-school to Grade 12. Courtesy of its state-of-the facilities and unique teaching methodology this school is considered one of the top schools in Ghaziabad. The curriculum of CBSE is followed in the Bal Bharati Public School. The parents looking to enroll their children can apply by submitting a form in offline mode.
The basic details related to the Bal Bharati Public School is provided in the table given below.
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Type of School||Private Co-educational School|
|Chairman||Ch. Mahendra Singh|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Class offered||Pre-School to grade 12|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Important Documents for admission||· Municipal Birth Certificate
· Medical certificate of Fitness
· Proof of residence
· Passport size colour photograph of the Child
· Aadhar Card of the Child
· TC & Report Card for classes Ist Onwards
|Phone Number||+91-7290014141/ 42|
Interested parents can check the complete information related to the Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad Admission as given below.
- The application form can be purchased along with the prospectus from the school’s reception.
- You may also meet the Admission executive of the school between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm every working day.
- The duly filled application form along with all other relevant documents must be submitted at the school’s reception before the last date.
- After receiving the documents, admission executives will allot the date of written test/ interview (for class 6th to 9th only).
- Please note that all the written tests/ interviews will take place on weekdays only.
- The school will inform the parents of successful candidates over the phone/ email within 48 hours of the test.
- The admission of a candidate will be finalized only after the submission of fees.
Documents required for admission
You must have the following documents to enroll your child into the Bal Bharati Public School.
- Municipal Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence – any one of ration card, Aadhar Card, house tax receipt, voter ID, etc.
- Passport size colour photograph of the Child
- Medical certificate of fitness from a qualified practitioner. (original)
- Aadhar Card of the Child
- TC & Report Card for classes 1st onwards
Let’s have a look at the Bal Bharati Public School Ghaziabad Fee Structure as shown in the table given below.
|Prospectus and Registration Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|One Time Fee for a new Admission|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 30000/-|
|Pre-School to Class 2nd||Rs. 6170/- Per month|
|3rd to 5th Class||Rs. 6255/- Per month|
|6th to 10th Class||Rs. 6745/- Per month|
|Examination Fee/ Open Exams (Pre-school to class 10th)||Rs. 50/- Per month|
|Optional Fee (Annual)|
|Other Activities (NIE, Robotics, Heritage Festival, Class Photography)||As per actual|
|Visits/ Trips/ Tours/ Student Exchange Programme||As per actual|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
The facilities provided by the Bal Bharti School Indraprasth Yojna are truly exceptional. We have listed some of the notable facilities that are available in the school as given below.
- Very well stocked computerized library houses over 4000 books
- Music and dance rooms
- A spacious computer laboratory with Broadband Internet connection
- The weekly facility of STEM Robotics
- Art classes
- Yoga Classes
- Sports Coaching: athletics, taekwondo, football, skating, etc.
- Transport Facilities
- School campus safety
- Science Laboratories
To help its students grow and develop their personalities in a holistic manner, the school emphasizes on activity-based learning. The co-curricular activities organized in the Bal Bharati School are given below.
- Debate Competition
- Writing Competition
- Finger Painting Competition
- Linking Bridge
- Relay Race
- Snakes and Ladder
- Reading Week
- Hindi Diwas
- Grand Parents Day
- Teacher’s Day
- Plantation Drive
- Fit India Movement
- Bouquet making
- Poster Making, etc.
Timing of the School
- Pre-School & Pre Primary: 07:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Class 1st to 10th: 07:40 a.m. to 02:05 p.m.
Address: Bal Bharati Public School Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad UP Near Bharat City
Phone Number: +91-7290014141
Official Website: http://bbpsip.in/
In this post, we aim to provide you with the most accurate information related to the Bal Bharati Public School. However, if you think any of the detail is not accurate then please leave a message in the comment section. The correction will be done as early as possible.