Established in the year 1990, the St. Karen’s High School aims to instill a strong sense of self-belief and confidence in its students and empower them to positively contribute to society. Great academics and facilities for extra-curricular development can be found in this school. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education and offers classes from 1 to 12. Apart from Patna, Bihar, the school has also stretched its wings to now provide quality education in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Basic Details of St. Karen’s High School
Check out some basic information related to the St. Karen’s High School:
|Year of establishment||1990|
|Managing body||Anglo-Indian Educational Society of St. Karen’s|
|Board of affiliation||CBSE|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||Gola Road, Shashwat Vihar, Vivek Vihar Colony, Danapur Nizamat, Danapur, Bihar – 801 503|
|Phone number||+91- 7541812077|
|Email address||[email protected]|
St. Karen’s High School Danapur Patna Eligibility Criteria
For admission to class 1, the student should have completed the age of 6 years as on 31st March of the year of admission.
St. Karen’s High School Admission Process
- The application form for St. Karen’s High School admission can be obtained from the school’s office.
- Both parents must accompany the candidate for submission of the application form, verification of the documents and for meeting the Principal.
- All the original documents should be produced at the time of submission of the application form.
- Candidates whose applications are submitted successfully will be invited to attend the admission process.
- Selection of the candidate will be done by a committee as per the rules decided by the school management.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of the following categories: Christian candidates, children of St. Karen’s Secondary School, Ex-Karenite’s children, siblings of students studying in St. Karen’s and students of the neighborhood.
Photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application form:
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation or Panchayat
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card/ Election Id/ Current Landline Telephone Bill/ Current Electricity Bill)
- Photocopy of the school identity card of the sibling studying in St. Karen’s
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous class of the sibling studying in St. Karen’s
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates (for statistical purpose only)
- One recent passport size photo of the candidate and two passport size family photos
Facilities Available at St. Karen’s High School
Many facilities are offered at the St. Karen’s High School which makes it one of the best schools of Patna. Check out some of the available facilities below.
- Senior Library
- Junior Library
- Physics Lab
- Biology Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Computer Lab
- Class Room
- Table Tennis
- School Band
- Bus Parking
- In summer: 7:30 am to 1:40 pm
- In winters: 8:30 am to 2:40 pm
- Class I to III: Lemon shirts with the School monogram, black shorts and school socks
- Class IV to X: Lemon shirts with the School monogram, black double pleated trousers and school socks
- Class XI & XII: Red and white checked shirts, grey trousers and school socks
- Class I to VII: Lemon blouses with School monogram, black knee length skirts and school socks
- Class VIII to X: Lemon knee length kurta with black salwar and black cotton dupatta and school socks
- Class XI & XII: Kurta in red and white checks, white salwar and white dupatta and white socks
For Boys and Girls
- Class I to X: Black V necked School sweaters and Black blazers with School monograms, School tie
- Class XI & XII: V necked Maroon sweaters and maroon blazers with School monogram
- School ties to be worn from September to April
- Black Shoes for all (preferably BATA make), Girls- Ballerina
- Boys- Lilliput/ Naughty Boy with laces
For Boys and Girls
- Class I to X: House color T-Shirts and black track pants with the house color piping, White canvas shoes (keds) and white house color socks for all.
St. Karen’s High School Contact details
- Address: Gola Rd, Shashwat Vihar, Vivek Vihar Colony, Danapur Nizamat, Danapur, Bihar – 801 503
- Phone no.: +91- 7541812077
- Email id: [email protected]
This article provides some important details related to the St. Karen’s High School. Complete care has been taken to provide only correct details, however, in case of any kind of inconsistency, you can let us know via the comment section below. Feel free to drop your suggestions or queries too.