The department of school education (DSE) looks after education in Haryana State. It was often noticed that students from EWS or BPL categories find it difficult to get admission into private schools. Now, DSEH (Department of School education in Haryana) has taken effective measures to provide various kinds of support to such children. EWS Haryana Admission 2022 is one such support. Students can get admission to different school classes. In this post, we are going to provide all the necessary information related to the EWS Haryana Admission 2022.
EWS Haryana Important Dates 2022
The tentative dates related to the EWS Admission 2022 are given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of March 2022|
|Releasing of Merit list by BEO/ BEEO||Yet to be announced|
|Date of assessment test||Yet to be announced|
|Declaration of result||Yet to be announced|
|1st draw of lots at Block Level||Yet to be announced|
|2nd draw of lots (if any)||Yet to be announced|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd draw||Yet to be announced|
EWS Haryana Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Those candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
Annual Income of the Family
- Only those students are eligible for admission whose family income is less than Rs. 10000/- per annum from all the sources.
- Those who want to get admission to class 6th must have passed class 5th from a recognized school.
- In order to get admission to class 9th, aspirants should have passed the class 8th examination from a recognized school.
- Those students who are looking to get admission to class 11th must have passed the 10th class board exam from a recognized board.
EWS Haryana Application Form 2022
The application process of EWS Haryana Admission 2022 will take place in offline mode only. Those candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Go through the steps given below in order to apply.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the department and download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, you need to take a printout of the same.
- Then, you will have to fill the application form in neat and clean handwriting.
- It is compulsory to fill in all the required details in the application form including the following.
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Class in which you are looking to take admission
- Permanent Address
- Student’s Aadhar Card Number
- BPL/ EWS Certificate Number
- BPL/ EWS issuing authority
- A clear photograph
- All details mentioned in the application form should be accurate. Otherwise, authorities may reject the form.
- You need to submit the duly filled application form before the last date along with the following documents.
- A passport size photo
- A copy of EWS/ BPL certificate
- A Resident of Haryana Certificate
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Keep a copy of the application form submitted safely for future references.
EWS Haryana Selection Process 2022
- The number of vacancies available for the EWS and BPL candidates at different schools will be made available in the newspaper.
- The private recognized school will put up the vacancy list on the notice board and the official website.
- Then, the selection of candidates will take place on the basis of the assessment test to be conducted.
- After that, a draw will take place of the candidates who will secure more than qualifying marks in the assessment test.
EWS Haryana Admission 2022 Admit Card
- To take part in the assessment test, it is necessary for all candidates to carry their admit cards.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- The information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to provide their registration and other details.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry at least one photo Id proof to the exam centre.
Results/ Merit List
- Soon after conducting the exam, the directorate of education, Haryana will declare the result in online mode.
- Along with the result, authorities will also release the merit list of candidates shortlisted for admission.
- On the basis of th merit list, authorities will conduct a draw of lots.
- In case the seat remains vacant after the first draw then the 2nd draw of lots will take place.
- Candidates selected after the draw of lots will be invited to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
- The school will verify the documents of candidates including the income certificate.
- The admission will be confirmed after the document verification and payment of fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Are there any special schools for students from EWS or BPL category?
Answer: No, there aren’t any special school. In fact, a few seats in every school in the state are reserved for students from BPL or EWS categories.
Question – 2: How many seats are reserved for students from EWS or BPL category?
Answer: As per the guidelines of the Haryana and Delhi high court, 10% of the seats are reserved for the EWS and BPL candidates.
Question – 3: Who can apply for admission under EWS or BPL category quote?
Answer: Those students whose family income is less than 1 lakh per annum are eligible to apply under this quota.
Question – 4: What documents do I need to submit along with the application form?
Answer: You need to submit the following documents along with the EWD Haryana Admission Form 2022.
- A Passport Size Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Haryana Resident Certificate
- EWS / BPL Category Certificate