Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) is the authority that is responsible for releasing the official notification for the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023. The aim of this program is to identify the students of high scholastic achievement in middle school and give scholarships to them for higher studies. Only those students can apply for this scholarship program who are currently studying in class 9th. In this post, we are providing all the important details related to the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023.
TRUST 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023 are given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the application process||August 2023|
|Date of examination||27th August 2023 (out)|
|Declaration of result||November 2023|
TUEST 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given below are eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023.
- This scholarship scheme is only for the Talented Rural Students studying in the schools located in rural areas of the Tamil Nadu only. It means the school of the student should be a govt. recognized school and must not be located in the municipal corporation and municipalities (except Chennai and Pondicherry)
- The student must be studying in class 9th of a recognized school. Plus, the student must have passed the class 8th annual examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
Parent’s Annual Income
- The annual income of the parents must not be more than 12000/- in order to apply for the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023 Application Form
The application process of the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2023 will take place in offline mode only. All the applications from the students must be submitted through their schools/ institutes only. Given below are the complete details related to the process of application.
- On behalf of eligible and willing students, the head of the institute will collect the blank application form from the chief educational officer.
- Then, the head of the institute will distribute the blank application forms among the students.
- Students then have to fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- The details like name, father’s name, address, the annual income of parents need to be entered in the application form.
- The information entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Along with the application form, it is also compulsory to pay the necessary application fee.
- The duly filled application form along with a copy of the income certificate from the Tashildar must be counter-signed by the respective headmasters/ headmistress must be sent to the chief educational officers.
- This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.
All the aspirants are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 7/-.
Mode of payment: The application fee must be submitted by cash at the time of submitting the application form.
TRUST 2023 Admit Card
- The distribution of the admit cards will start once the application form submission process gets over.
- Please note that the TRUST 2023 admit card are distributed from all CEO’s office to all the centres.
- Only those candidates will get the admit card who will submit the application and application fee before the last date.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having a valid admit card.
- It is also the responsibility of the candidate to keep the admit card safe. The admit card should not be torn or mutilated.
TRUST 2023 Result
- After conducting the examination, the department of Government Examination will declare the TRUST result 2023.
- Please note that the result of this exam is computerized on the basis of the highest marks secured by the candidates.
- Authorities will prepare a list of 50 boys and 50 girls from each revenue district.
- This list is then sent to the director of school education, Chennai – 6.
- The director of school education will then provide the scholarship amount to the students.
- Currently, the authorities are providing Rs.1000/- for four years (9th standard to 12th Standard) to the selected students.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the application form should be submitted through the school only.
This examination will take place in offline mode and objective type multiple choice questions will be asked only.
No, in case a student is detained or discontinued his/ her studies then his/ her scholarship amount will be halted.
This exam is likely to organized in the last week of August 2023.
No, the student who want to apply should be studying in class 9th after passing the class 8th with a minimum of 50% marks.