Join the 10 lakh+ yoga enthusiasts aiming to break the world record at Yogathon 2023. The event has brought together people from all over the state of Karnataka interested in learning about health and fitness. Know more about the Yogathon Registration form to take part in the event this year
The best way to have a healthy lifestyle is to incorporate fitness and yoga into your daily routine. This is the idea behind the Yogathon, which is the state’s largest yoga and health movement event. Those who are looking to participate need to complete the Yogathon 2023 Registration.
Registering for the event can be a bit of a hassle for new users. Well, the good news is that this blog will help you throughout the registration process. With the right information and guided steps, you can easily register for the event. Furthermore, this blog will also provide you with tips to prepare for the upcoming event.
Yogathon 2023 – A Quick Look At the Event
The Yogathon is a program by the Karnataka Government to keep citizens fit and healthy. The program has a lot of benefits, like decreasing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and reducing stress. One of the main reasons why people take part in this program is because it is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to get fit. The Yogathon starts with an online registration, which is followed by a session with trainers at the event. Let’s take a look at the broad highlights of the event.
|Name of the Event
|Authority Managing the Event
|State Government of Karnataka
|Number of Districts Participating in the Event
|Mysore Race Course (MRC)
|Starting from 15th January 2023
|Age Limit for Participants
|At least 13 Years with no upper age limit
Yogathon Registration Form 2023
The Yogathon program is a state-sponsored program that encourages citizens to take up yoga as a form of exercise. The program has been created to help the people of Karnataka in their quest to live healthy and happy lives. However, only those who are registered on the portal will be allowed to take part in the event. The process is explained below.
- To begin the Yogathon registration form filling process, you need to visit the official website for the event i.e. www.yogathon2022.com
- On the official website, you have to find and choose the “Register/ Sign Up” option.
- Now, the main Yogathon Application Form will display on your screen.
Note: Please note that there are different forms for instructors and participants. So, make sure you choose the correct one.
- Fill out all of your required details in the application form. Here, you need to enter information like your name, phone number, address, Aadhar Number etc.
- Next, you should pay the Yogathon Registration Fee of Rs. 100 + GST on the Yogathon portal. Please note that you will not get the certificate without paying the fee.
- Finally, you can download and take a print of the acknowledgement. This acknowledgement is required for entry into the stadium.
Yogathon 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Who can participate in the Event
There is no doubt that the Yogathon is the biggest health event in Karnataka. The event is full of yogis, beginners and experts. Yoga enthusiasts, as well as people who want to learn about yoga, come to participate in the event. However, there are some criteria that you must fulfil to participate in the event.
- The age of a participant should be at least 13 years.
- All the participants should be corona vaccinated. Plus, it is compulsory for everyone at the venue to follow the Covid norms.
- All the instructors must have a valid Yoga Instructor Certificate.
- Every participant must have completed the registration online and should have a proper receipt for the same.
Activities at Karnataka Yogathon Event 2023
The goal of the Yogathon is to create a movement that will help spread awareness about the benefits of yoga. Here are the major activities that you enjoy at the event.
- Yoga health and happiness Classes – There are many physical benefits of practising yoga, but what about the mental health and happiness benefits? You can find out for yourself during a free yoga class at Yogathon. These classes provide you with a fun way to get in touch with your body and learn how to make small changes that can lead to big improvements in your life.
- Ayush Free Health Checkup – Ayush Free Health Checkup is a free health screening event that will be held at the Yogathon Event. This checkup will provide a comprehensive health checkup for people who are interested in knowing more about their health.
- Food stall, showcasing local talent and entrepreneurship Youth Music Festival – The youth music festival at Yogathon event will showcase some of the most talented local artists. The event is designed to inspire young people to pursue their dreams, create a plan for their future, and start entrepreneurship.
Yogathon Certification and Prizes
The event of Yogathon 2023 is to know more about yoga and other disciplines like meditation and breathing exercises. Apart from this, the event is a great opportunity to get helpful certificates and even cash prizes. The details are as follows.
- The schools participating in the Yogathon will get institutional certificates from the Karnataka Government.
- A school with more than 300 registered students will be allowed to display its banner at the event. This will greatly increase the credibility of the school.
- All schools will get a cash prize of Rs. 10000/- per 100 students participating in the Yogathon 2023.
- Any YCB-certified Yoga Instructor who will enrol more than 150 participants will get an award of Rs. 10000/- after the event.
- All participants will get a certificate of appreciation from the organisers.
Districts participating in Karnataka Yogathon 2023
The Yogathon is also going to increase unity among various districts of Karnataka. It is so because all districts of the state are participating in the events. The participating districts are given below.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is a type of exercise that has been around for thousands of years. Let’s take a look at some of its major benefits.
- It is a great way to relieve stress and get your body into a healthier state.
- It can also help prevent and recover from injuries, relieve chronic pain, and improve your overall fitness.
- Yoga is also beneficial for the mind and body because it can help relieve anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Yoga can also increase your flexibility and range of motion, which is key for any athlete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is no gender discrimination at the Yogathon event.
No, there is no such process. All participants must register online.
As per estimates, around 10 lakh people will participate in the event.
To know further details about the event you can contact the official helpline number 080 – 69043800.