With a pretty face and loads of talent, Zendaya has established her name among the most accomplished artist in the industry. She is not only a popular actress but has a significant career in the music industry as well. The youngest Emmy award winner is known for her work in movies and television and has even been featured in music videos. For her talent and hard work, Zendaya is paid well and her net worth in 2023 stands at around $20 million. For more details on Zendaya Net Worth 2023, her income, salary and interesting details of her personal life, keep reading the article.
Zendaya Salary & Net Worth 2023
|Net worth (2023)||$20 million (est.)|
|Highest salary (Euphoria)||$500,000 per episode (est.)|
Zendaya Personal Biography
Zendaya was born on September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, to Claire Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu Coleman. Both her parents are teachers and she has five older siblings. While still a student, Zendaya started acting and was cast in several roles in area theaters.
Zendaya is currently in a relationship with actor Tom Holland. Both actors met on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2016 and rumors of their dating started buzzing around. However, it was only in 2021 that the couple made their relationship public. Zendaya owns a home in Los Angeles and a condo in Brooklyn. She is a vegetarian.
|Full name||Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman|
|Years active||2009 – present|
|Date of birth||September 1, 1996|
|Place of birth||Oakland, California, US|
|Parents||Claire Stoermer (mother)Kazembe Ajamu Coleman (father)|
Source of Zendaya’s Wealth
Zendaya made her acting debut with the Disney sitcom Shake It Up, a series that soon became Disney Channel’s second highest-rated premiere. Although she has parted ways with Disney now, reportedly she is still raking in her residual salary from the network.
Zendaya has worked in top-grade movies like Space Jam and three hit Spider-Man movies alongside Tom Holland. The paycheck received for these movies also played a significant role in enhancing Zendaya’s income portfolio.
Although her Euphoria salary is not known publicly, it was rumored that her costar Sydney Sweeney made $325,000 for 13 episodes. Given Zendaya is the lead character in the series and also its executive producer, she is definitely making more than that. Her salary for Euphoria was estimated to be around $500,000.
She even makes money from her successful music career.
Zendaya makes money by modeling as well. She was the face of Beats Electronics, X-Out, Material Girl, CoverGirl and Chi Hair Care in 2013 and became Tommy Hilfiger brand’s ambassador in 2018. she later became a spokesmodel for Lancôme in 2019 and was announced as the global brand ambassador of Glaceau SmartWater in 2022.
Zendaya’s Filmography & TV Shows
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- The Greatest Showman (2017)
- Duck Duck Goose (2018)
- Smallfoot (2018)
- Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
- Malcolm & Marie (2021)
- Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021)
- Dune (2021)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
- Shake It Up (2010–2013)
- K.C. Undercover (2015–2018)
- Euphoria (2019–present)
Awards in Zendaya’s name
Zendaya is the youngest actress to win Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series. She won the award when she was only 24 and with her second win at 26 years, she became the youngest two-time acting winner.
Zendaya has been included in Time magazine’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2022 and was also featured on Variety magazine’s list of the 500 most influential figures in global media.
Check out other awards and honors that the actress has been presented with.
- 30 Under 30 – Hollywood & Entertainment (2016)
Critics’ Choice Television Awards
- 2023 Best Actress in a Drama Series for Euphoria
Golden Globe Awards
- 2023 Best Actress in a Television Series – Drama for Euphoria
Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2020 Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for Euphoria
- 2022 Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for Euphoria
MTV Movie & TV Awards
- 2022 Best Performance in a Show for Euphoria
Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2016 Favorite Female TV Star for K.C. Undercover
- 2017 Favorite Female TV Star K.C. Undercover
- 2018 Favorite Movie Actress for Spider-Man: Homecoming and The Greatest Showman
- 2022 Favorite Movie Actress for Dune and Spider-Man: No Way Home
People’s Choice Awards
- 2019 Favorite Drama TV Star of the Year for Euphoria
- 2019 Favorite Female Movie Star of the Year for Spider-Man: Far from Home
- 2020 Favorite Style Star of the Year for Zendaya
Frequently Asked Questions
$20 million (approx)
It is expected to be $25 million.