Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru is a private, independent, co-ed school run by Shree Aradhya Educational and Charitable Trust, a not-for-profit entity. The school offers many facilities, has a world-class infrastructure and is acclaimed highly by the parents for its unique teaching approach. The Montessori Method of Teaching- Education is imparted at the school that engages children in all aspects of their learning in different meaningful ways. Admission is offered from classes Pre-Mont to std. 1. For higher classes, admissions are made on the basis of availability of seats, if any.
Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru Overview
|Year of establishment||2012|
|Founder||Mr. Manjunath Aradhya|
|Type of school||Private, Co-ed|
|Number of teachers||40+|
|Classes offered||Pre-Mont to class 10|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Student to staff ratio||9:1|
|Availability of application||November for Pre-Mont to Mont- 3January for Primary classes|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Beginning of school year||In the month of May|
Facilities Offered by Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru
Counted as one of the best schools of Bangalore, the Agasthya Vidyanikethan offers following facilities to the students:
- Yoga classes
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
- Smart classes
- CCTV surveillance
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Area
- Labs & library
- Arts & craft center
- Activity room, etc
Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru Admission 2024-25
- To begin the process of admission, the parents will have to collect the application form from the school’s front desk as per the specified schedule.
- Application forms are issued only after communicating with the child.
- Duly filled application form along with the important documents should be submitted back at the front desk.
- Applications will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview/ test, as applicable.
- Details related to the interview/ test will be intimated on the phone number mentioned in the application form.
- Both parents of the candidate along with candidate himself/ herself must be physically present during the admissions.
- Preference will be given to siblings of the children already studying at Agasthya Vidyanikethan.
- Students abroad seeking admissions to Agasthya Vidyanikethan should send a request mail to [email protected] for telephonic interaction.
- Clarification related to the admission process can be obtained by contacting the front desk.
Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru Age Criteria
Students who fulfill the age criteria mentioned below will only be considered for admissions.
- Pre-Mont: 1 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year
- Mont – 1: 2 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year
- Mont – 2: 3 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year
- Mont – 3: 4 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year
- Class – 1: 5 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year
Agasthya Vidyanikethan Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru Contact Details
Address: #1566, D-Group Layout, 60ft Road, Near 2nd Water Tank, Srigandhakaval, Near Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560 091
Landmark: 1 km from Ambedkar Engineering College
Phone no.: +91 988 090 6633
Email id: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.agasthyavidyanikethan.com/
Parents seeking information about the Agasthya Vidyanikethan can find major details from this article. If you find any inconsistency in the details provided Kindly share your feedback through the comment section below. Any kind of queries and suggestions are welcome too.