Founded in the year 2006, Sri Venkateshwar International School Dwarka is located in sector 18, Dwarka. It is the second branch of the Venkateshwar Group of Schools. It provides high-quality education and finest facilities for the holistic development of the students. The school follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education and provides classes from pre-school to the 12th class level. Parents looking to enroll their child for admission in this school have to fill the application form which is expected to release in the month of December.
Sri Venkateshwar International School Dwarka
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Type of School||Co-educational private school|
|Founder||Mr. Raj Pal|
|Management Authority||Diamond Educational and Welfare Society.|
|Board of affiliation||CBSE|
|Class Offered||Pre-school to class 12th|
|Starting of the application process||In the month of December|
|Important Documents for Admission||
|Phone number||011-42815336/ 37 / 38|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Sri Venkateshwar International School Admission
Due to its formidable reputation of being one of the best schools in west Delhi, Sri Venkateshwar International School receives a lot of applications for new admissions. Let’s have a look at the general Sri Venkateshwar International School 2023 admission process.
- To initiate the new admission process, the school releases application forms generally in the month of December.
- The parents have to fill all the required details in the application form and deposit the same before the last date.
- Then, the school will upload the details of the candidates selected for admission on its official website.
- After that, selected students along with their parents have to visit the school to complete the rest of the admission details.
- Admission is finalized only after the proper verification of documents and payment of admission fees.
- Please note that admission depends upon the marks secured by a candidate out of 100. The marks are provided based on the following criteria.
- Sibling – 30 points
- Girl/ First Child – 10 points
- 0 – 6.0 Km – 60 points
- 6.1 – 12.0 Km – 40 points
- 12.1 Km & Above – 20 points
Documents required for admission
The following documents are required at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Affidavit for the first child
- Address proof as permitted (Rent agreement is not an address proof)
- 4 photographs of the child, 1 each of parent
- Aadhar Card of Child / Parent
- Sibling category: Must submit the latest paid fee receipt. Admission will be based on the clearing of all dues of the sibling.
Facilities provided by Sri Venkateshwar International School Dwarka
The primary reason why Sri Venkateshwar International School is counted amongst top schools in west Delhi is its phenomenal facilities. Due to these facilities, a perfect environment for learning is created so that students can develop in the field of their interest. A few of the notable facilities in the school are given below.
- 3D Designmate Labs (for class 1st to 12th)
- Smart Classes
- Eureka Discover Ed – Hands-on Science
- Thinkin Kids – A special programme for personality development
- Helen O’ Grady Theatre, Speech & Personality Development Programme – A programme to enhance listening and communication skills
- Space & Astronomy Club
- Yoga, Swimming, Basketball
- Specially developed Taekwondo facility with South Korean Equipment & Commonwealth Games repute coach
- Rock Climbing for developing an International Sport
- Sports Guru
- Gaming & Robotics Clubs
- Phyzok Blended Classroom(for class 5th to 10th)
- Athletics, Badminton, Korfball, Baseball
The school conducts numerous activities to promote the overall personality development of the students. A few of these activities are listed below.
- Theatre: Regular Folk theatre, Contemporary Theatre, Ballets, Street Plays, Mime, Story Dramatization, Theatre in Education
- Art: Painting, Calligraphy, Wood Carving, Clay molding, Sculpture, Quilling Fabric Painting, Tie & Die, etc.
- Dance: Classical, Folk, Contemporary & Western
- Music: Instrumental & Vocal
Sri Venkateshwar International School Timings
The timings of the school are as follows.
- Pre-school, Pre-primary, and 1st Class: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- 2nd Class and above: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Office Timing: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
- Time for meeting the principal: On all parent-teacher meetings and on all Saturdays (except second Saturday) between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. after taking a prior appointment.
- Address: Sri Venkateshwar International School, Sector -18, Dwarka, New Delhi -110078
- Phone Number: 011-42815336/ 37/ 38
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Venkateshwar-International-School-141823379182624/
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWn9BiHhsVaENg3cHOr6_oQ
The information in this post is provided very carefully. However, if you think any of the details are not correct then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.
1 thought on “Sri Venkateshwar International School Dwarka”
For admission class 11th