The application form for Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu 2024 (01/2024) has been released on 27th July 2023. Those candidates who want to join the Indian Air Force (IAF) under the “Agnipath Scheme” need to fill out and submit the form before the last date. Both unmarried male and female candidates are eligible for the selection.
Aspirants must note that Agniveer Vayu Application Form 2024 will be available in online mode only. The last date to submit the application form and fees is 17th August 2023. Candidates should read the complete notification carefully and make sure that they are eligible before submitting the form. Go through this post to find the complete details related to Agniveer Vayu Online form 2024.
Agniveer Vayu 2024 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu 2024|
|Also Known As||Agniveer Vayu|
|Posts Offered||Soldiers in the Indian Air Force|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
|Marital Status||Only unmarried candidates can apply|
Agniveer Vayu Application Dates 2024
The dates for the Agniveer Vayu Application process 2024 are now available. Candidates may check the following tables regarding the same.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of the official notification||12th July 2023|
|Starting of online application form submission||27th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th August 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment||17th August 2023|
|Release of the admit card||Can be generated after submitting the form|
|Date of Examination||13th October 2023|
Steps to Submit Agniveer Vayu online form 2024 – How to apply?
The complete process of Agniveer Vayu application form submission will take place online through the official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All steps to submit the application form are discussed below.
Step – 1: Sign up on the official portal
To start the process, candidates need to sign up on the official website of IAF. They need to provide the following information during the sign-up process.
- Candidate’s Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- OTP (to be sent on Email ID/ Phone Number)
- Captcha Code
Candidates will receive a registration successful message after sign-up.
Step – 2: Sign in to the portal
After the sign-up process, candidates must enter their email and system-generated password. Remember, the system-generated password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
Click on the “Login” button after entering the details.
Step – 3: Enter Personal Details
After logging in, the main application form will display on the screen of candidates. In the application form, candidates must provide the following personal details.
- Father’s Name – Enter Father’s Name as written in the 10th /Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Mother’s Name – Enter Mother’s Name as written in the 10th /Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Gender – Male/ Female
- Nationality – Only Indians are eligible
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Are you Serving NC(E) of IAF – Select Yes/No.
Step – 4: Provide Qualification Details
Just like personal details, candidates must also provide their qualification details. Please note that the qualification details to be entered are different for science subject students and non-science subject students. Check out the details in the image below.
For Science Subjects Candidates
For Candidates (Other Than Science Subjects) 10+2/ 12th/ Intermediate/ Equivalent Exam
Step – 5: Enter Communication Details
Once candidates are done entering the education qualification details, they need to provide their communication details.
- Permanent Address – House/Street, Village/Town, District/City, Tehsil, Police Station, Aadhaar card, Domicile State, Domicile District, Pin Code.
- Communication Address – House/Street, Village/Town, Tehsil, District/City, Post Office, Police Station, Pin Code.
Step – 6: Enter Additional Details
Apart from the above-mentioned details, candidates also need to provide the following additional details.
- Enter Identification Mark – Enter any one clearly visible permanent mark on your body.
- Enter Height – At least 152.5 cm for male candidates and at least 152 cm for female candidates (147 cm for candidates from North East or hilly regions of Uttarakhand).
- Enter Shoe Size
- Provide Waist Size
- Enter Chest Size
Step – 7: Upload Photograph, Signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression
After entering all the required details, aspirants must upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- Photograph of the candidates in JPEG/ JPG format.
- Signature of the candidate in JPEG/ JPG format.
- Left-hand thumb impression of the candidate
All documents should be in JPEG or JPG Format. The details of each of the documents to be uploaded are explained below.
Step – 8: Choose Exam Center City
Next, you should select and give preference to five examination centre cities. Most probably, you will get an examination centre in any one of these cities.
Also, aspirants need to enter the place where they are filling out the application form.
Step – 9: Preview and Make Application Fee Payment
In this step, applicants can check the preview of their application form. Here, you should carefully check your application form for any mistakes. If you believe that all details in your form are correct then you may proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for all candidates is Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a Credit/Debit Card (Master/ Visa/ Maestro), Netbanking. or UPI
Step 10: Submit the form and take a printout of the admit card
- Finally, you may submit the application form.
- Once the application form is submitted, you can also generate the admit card. It will be required at the time of the examination.
Things to Remember While Filling the Agniveer Vayu Online Form 2024
- You must have a phone number and a personal email Id at the time of submitting the application form.
- A candidate should fill out only one application form. Multiple application forms will be rejected.
- Duplicate/ Incomplete/ erroneously filled application forms will be rejected.
- In case a candidate is less than 18 years old then he/ she needs to upload the scanned signature of parents as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t remember your email ID then you may contact CDAC through phone at 020-25503105/ 106. Alternatively, you can email IAF at [email protected].
The official website is agnipathvayu.cdac.in
No, applications will not be accepted offline.
No, there is no age relaxation for graduate/ postgraduate candidates in Agniveer Vayu recruitment.
The minimum age for enrolment in IAF as an Agniveervayu is 17 ½ years