Counted among the best schools in Abu Dhabi, Al Shohub aims to provide an outstanding education based on academic excellence and also encourages students to be innovative, motivated and keen on learning.
The school offers a rich, well-designed English national curriculum blended with extra-curricular activities to bring out the strengths in each of our students, allowing them to achieve their full potential and be ready to meet future challenges.
Students are enrolled in different classes in the school on the basis of their age.
Basic Details of Al Shohub Private School
Check out some basic information related to the Al Shohub Private School:
|Year of establishment||1999|
|Curriculum||National Curriculum for England|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||Nursery to Year 13|
|Contact address||Al Shohub School, P.O. Box 31515, Khalifa City A, Behind Police Station – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone number||(02) 555 999 5|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Facilities available at the Al Shohub
The Al Shohub Private School provides the following facilities to the students inside its campus:
- Computer Laboratory
- Sports Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
- Courtyard Playground
- Science Laboratory
- Sports Hall
- Safety measures
- Basic healthcare
- Transport facility
The Al Shohub private school accepts children of the following ages into the given classes:
- Nursery: Children of 3 to 4 years of age are eligible for Nursery admission.
- FS2: Children of 4 to 5 years of age are eligible for admission into FS2.
- Year 1: Students of age 5 to 6 years can apply for Year 1 admission.
- Year 2: Students of age 6 to 7 years can apply for Year 1 admission.
- Year 3: Students of age 7 to 8 years can apply for admission to Year 3.
- Year 4:Students of age 8 to 9 years can apply for admission to Year 3.
- Year 5 (9 to 10): Children of 9 to 10 years of age are eligible for Year 5 admission.
- Year 6 (10 to 11): Children of 9 to 10 years of age are eligible for Year 5 admission.
- Years 7, 8 and 9: Children of 11 to 14 years of age are eligible for Years 7, 8 and 9.
- Years 10 and 11: Children of 14 to 16 years of age are eligible for Years 10 and 11.
Al Shohub School Admission Process
- Parents seeking admission of their child to Al Shohub need to complete the registration form and health questionnaire.
- Both forms are available online and can also be obtained from the school’s admissions office.
- Details of the child such as name, class, gender, date of birth, as well as of the family will be asked in the application form.
- After successful registration, parents need to report to the school with their wards for assessment.
- The assessment date will be arranged in consultation with the teaching team and parents accordingly.
- While reporting, parents need to bring clear colored copies of all the required documents, listed below.
- Admissions assessments and interviews will take place depending on the age of the child.
- If the assessment is successful, parents will receive an acceptance letter from the registrar with the next steps of the admissions process.
Check other Best Schools in Abu Dhabi
The following documents are required to be carried at the time of reporting for admission:
- Four passport-sized photographs
- Copy of child’s passport, Emirates ID card, birth certificate, insurance card and vaccination card
- Previous year’s academic report card from eSIS system
- eSIS pursuing study certificate from current school
- Copy of father’s and mother’s passports and Emirates ID cards
- Copy of last electricity bill
- Transfer Certificate attested for students joining from outside Abu Dhabi
- Copy of father’s family book for UAE Nationals only
- Parent’s and student’s residence visas for Expatriates only
Al Shohub Fee Structure
The table below presents an overview of the fee structure for Al Shohub school. Parents should contact the school for more details on the fee structure.
|Grades||Tuition fee||Transport fee|
|Nursery – Year 1||25500 AED||5000 AED|
|Year 2 – Year 7||30600 AED||5000 AED|
|Year 8 – Year 10||40800 AED||5000 AED|
|Year 11 – Year 12||44880 AED||5000 AED|
|Year 13||49980 AED||5000 AED|
Note: Please get in touch with the school for its latest fee structure.
Contact address: Al Shohub School, P.O. Box 31515, Khalifa City A, Behind Police Station – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: (02) 555 999 5
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: https://www.alshohub.org/
Frequently Asked Questions
The application forms will be released both online and offline.
The fee structure for Al Shohub Private School has been provided in the article above.
Navy blue dress, black, white or dark blue shoes and white socks
Important details related to Al Shohub Private School are provided here in this article. Complete care is taken to provide genuine details regarding the school but if you still find any discrepancy in the article, please let us know in the comment section.