The British School Al Khubairat is among the best schools in Abu Dhabi that encourage its students to achieve their best in academic, sporting and creative fields. At the same time, the school also aims to develop their social skills and manners, so that they grow up to be kind, helpful and a willing person to participate for the benefit of others.
The BSAK Abu Dhabi is filled with amazing facilities and cutting-edge technology to achieve its goal of all round development of its students.
Basic Details of The British School
Check out some basic information related to the The British School Al Khubairat:
|Year of establishment
|Type of school
|FS1 to Year 13
|Medium of instruction
|C9WP+XJW – Al Mushrif – W24-02 – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
|+971 2 2040200
The British School Al Khubairat Admission 2024-25
- The details regarding admission to the British School Al Khubairat is updated at its official website.
- Interested parents can fill the form providing basic details of the students, parents and contact information.
- Important documents (mentioned below) should be uploaded in the form in scanned format.
- After uploading the documents, the parents should also submit the application fee of 250 DHS.
- Application fee can be submitted through bank transfer, using the BSAK bank details below.
- Please ensure that your child’s name and date of birth (as per the application) is included in the transfer reference so that our accounts team can reconcile the payment.
- Upload a screenshot/copy of the confirmation of payment and then submit the application form.
The following documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format in the application form:
- Passport copy, Emirates ID copy (if based in the UAE) for both parents/ guardians
- Passport copy, birth certificate copy (in Arabic or English) & Emirates ID copy (if based in the UAE) for the applicant
- Last 2 school reports
- Recent headshot of the child not older than 6 months
Bank Details For Application Fee
The application fee of 250 DHS should be submitted in the following bank account:
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank
Bank address: Standard Chartered Bank, P. O. Box 241, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Account name: AL KHUBAIRAT COMMUNITY SCHOOL (THE BRITISH SCHOOL AL KHUBAIRAT)
Account number: 01-2431685-01
SWIFT code: SCBLAEADXXX
Before applying for the BSAK admission 2024-25, the parents must ensure the eligibility criteria for enrollment. The school has set different age and other criteria for admission to different grades. Any ineligible candidate if secures admission, the enrollment will be canceled at any time when the ineligibility discovers.
The British School Al Khubairat Fee Structure
The table below presents the fee structure for British School Al Khubairat. Fees for the current academic year might differ a bit.
|Term I fees
|Term II fees
|Term III fees
|FS1 – Nursery
|FS2 – Reception
|Year 1 to Year 6
|Year 7 to Year 9
|Year 10 to Year 13
You find certain changes in the fee structure for the academic year 2024-25.
Facilities available at The BSAK
One of the top schools of Abu Dhabi, The British School Al Khubairathasall the facilities important for an ideal school. Some of the facilities found here at the school are listed below.
- Smart classes
- Computer & science labs
- Sports facility
- Activity center
- Conference Hall
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
- Security, etc
The British School Al Khubairat Contact Details
Contact address: C9WP+XJW – Al Mushrif – W24-02 – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +971 2 2040200
Email id: [email protected]
Official website: www.britishschool.sch.ae
The School has been sponsored since 1980 by The President of the UAE, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Mr Mark Leppard MBE
Nursery to class 12
Important details related to the The British School Al Khubairat are provided in this post. Total care has been taken to make sure that you only get correct details. However, in case of any discrepancy, you can let us know in the comment section below.