To create an educational community of individuals who have developed their intellectual, artistic and professional talents is the aim of the Apeejay School. Founded in the year 1972, the school offers a platform to the students to refine their talents in a creative environment. The school follows the curriculum as prescribed by CBSE and is a private, co-ed school. Parents interested for admission of their wards into the school can submit their applications both online and offline.
|Year of establishment||1972|
|Founder||Dr. Stya Paul|
|Founding & managing committee||Apeejay Education Society|
|Campus area||2.5 acres|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Availability of application||Online and offline both|
|Application cost||Rs. 1000/-|
|Contact address||Sector 15, Urban Estate, Faridabad – 121 007|
|Phone number||0129 2285932, 0129 2284535, 8826074074 (admissions)|
Facilities offered at Apeejay School
Many facilities are available at the Apeejay School that makes it one of the best schools of Faridabad. Some of the major facilities are listed below.
- Modern and spacious classrooms
- Fine Arts and Dance room
- Spacious auditorium
- Swimming pool
- Sports facility- basket ball courts, football, hockey and cricket field, skating rink, badminton, table tennis, soccer, cricket, throw ball, volley ball, etc
- Five computer labs
- Science Labs
- Swimming Pool
- Counseling Sessions
- Transport facility
- Medical facility
Apeejay School Admission Process
- The interested parents need to fill and submit an application form and pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Payment of registration fee can be done online through or the form can be downloaded and submitted at the reception with a cheque/ demand draft of registration fee drawn in favor of “APEEJAY”.
- The important documents need to be uploaded (in case of online application form) or attached with the downloaded application form to complete the registration process.
- The school will then contact the parents to schedule an interaction and/ or level placement assessment as required.
- Upon completion of the interaction and level placement assessment, the school will further contact the parents whose wards are shortlisted.
- Child’s Transfer Certificate (as applicable) need to be submitted with fee payment to secure a seat.
- After verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
Apeejay School Contact Info
- Address: Sector 15, Urban Estate, Faridabad – 121 007
- Phone no.: 0129 2285932, 0129 2284535
- Admissions Helpline Number: 08826074074
- Fax: 0129 2284075
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other branches in Delhi-NCR
Apeejay School, Saket
- Address: J-Block, Gurudwara Road, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
- Phone no.: +91-7303-096-826, +91-11-29555208
- Fax: +91-11-29555004
- Email id: email@example.com
Apeejay School, Panchsheel Park
- Address: Sheikh Sarai- Phase I, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi – 110 017
- Phone no.: +91-11-26012218, +91-11-26013134
- Fax: +91-11-26017385
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apeejay School, Pitampura
- Address: Plot No. 10, Road No. 42, Sainik Vihar, Pitampura Delhi – 110 034
- Phone no.: (011) 27022140, 27012615
- Fax: (011) 27023908
- Email id: email@example.com
Apeejay School Charkhi Dadri, Haryana
- Address: Dist. Bhiwani, Haryana – 127 306
- Phone no.:+91-1250-222172
- Fax: +91-1250-225172
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apeejay School, Noida
- Address: Sector -16A, Film City, Noida – 201 301
- Phone no.: +91-8527-570-570
- Fax: 0120-4277138
- Email id: email@example.com
Care has been taken to provide true details related to the Apeejay School. However, in case of any discrepancy found, please let us know by leaving your message in the comment box below. Drop any queries or suggestions, if any as well.