The DAV Public School, Faridabad was established in the year 1984 and is one of the largest innovative 10+2 English medium schools in Haryana. It is a private, co-educational school and follows the curriculum prescribed by the CBSE. The school offers classes from Nursery to grade 12 with over 5000 students enrolled into it. Admissions are offered into classes Nursery, LKG and class XI on the basis of number of seats available. Interested parents can fill the admission form on behalf of their wards from the month of September/ October onwards (tentatively).
DAV Public School Faridabad Summary
|Year of establishment||1984|
|Managing committee||D.A.V. College Managing Committee|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Principal||Mrs. Anita Gautam|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12|
|Number of students||5000+|
|Starting of registration||September/ October for class Nursery & LKG
November for class XI
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Important documents||For Nursery & LKG
For class XI
|Contact address||Sector 14, Faridabad, Haryana -121 007|
|Phone number||0129-2283335, 2283336, 2283337, 2283338|
|Email address||[email protected], [email protected]|
Facilities available at DAV Public School
Counted among the top schools of Faridabad, the DAV Public School offers its students many facilities that help them in their all-round development. Some of the amazing facilities offered by the school have been listed below.
- Modern classes
- Science Laboratories
- Computer Lab
- Activity center
- Art Room
- Health Care
- Conference Hall
- Skating Rink
- Music and Dance Room
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
DAV Public School Fee Structure
The overview of the fee structure of the DAV Public School, Faridabad for one quarter is given below.
|Particulars||Nursery||LKG & UKG||I to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI & XII|
|Caution money||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000|
|Admission fee||INR 26000||INR 26000||INR 26000||INR 26000||INR 26000||INR 30000|
|Tuition fee||INR 12000||INR 12000||INR 12000||INR 12300||INR 12300||INR 12900|
|Development charges||INR 14000||INR 14000||INR 14000||INR 14000||INR 14000||INR 14000|
|Other charges||INR 3380||INR 3380||INR 3860||INR 4340||INR 4640||INR 3680|
|Total||INR 60380||INR 60380||INR 60860||INR 61640||INR 60940||INR 65580|
*Practical charges of Rs. 330/- per practical per month is to be charged additionally for class XI and XII
DAV Public School Admission Process
- Parents who are interested for admission of their wards into this school can submit the registration forms online.
- Duly filled form should then be submitted at the school along with the copies of important documents.
- Introductory sessions will be held for the students whose forms are submitted in time. Details of the session will be intimated by the school in the meantime.
- School Selection Committee will make the final decision regarding the selection of the students based on these sessions.
- For class XI, an entrance test will be conducted by the Scholl for shortlisting the candidates for admission.
- Parents of the selected candidates will be informed by the school about the same through phone or email.
- Chance for admission into rest other classes are very small and depends on the number of vacancy arising, if any.
- Nursery: Age of the kid should be 2 years 6 months as on 1st April of the year of admission.
- LKG: Kids of the age 3 years and 6 months as on 1st April of the year of admission are eligible.
Address: Sector 14, Faridabad, Haryana -121 007
Phone no.: 0129-2283335, 2283336, 2283337, 2283338
This article provides the parents important details related to the DAV Public School. Extreme care has been taken to provide only correct details but in case you find any inconsistency, please let us know. You can drop your suggestions or queries into the comment section below.