Founded in the year 1989, Vishwa Bharati Public School Noida always emphasizes on providing the best quality education to its students and prepares them to face life challenges. Counted amongst the top schools in Noida, VBPS Noida is affiliated to the CBSE. Currently, the school has more than four thousand students enrolled in Nursery to 12th classes. Every year, the school releases the application forms for new admission in online mode. The interested parents have to register with all the relevant documents before the last date. This school also has its branches in Greater Noida, Dwarka and Ghaziabad.
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Type of School||Co-Educational Private School|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Number of Students||4000+|
|Number of Teachers and Staff||200+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Important Documents for admission|
|Phone Number||0120-2455142/ 197/ 940|
Vishwa Bharati Public School, Noida Admission
The important details related to the admission process are given below.
- To apply for the admission, the parents have to fill the online application form through the official website of the school i.e. www.vbpsnoida.com.
- While filling the application form, the parents must enter all the mandatory details in an accurate manner.
- It is also compulsory to upload the following documents on an application form.
- Photographs: Father, Mother, & Student
- Signature of Father with name
- Birth Certificate (Student)
- Aadhar card of Student (Optional)
- Signature of Mother with name
- School Leaving Certificate. (Class SKG to Class IX)
- Documents should be uploaded in the JPEG Format.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted online and paste one photograph of father, mother, and student on it.
- The printout of the form along with the application fee DD must be submitted at the school before the last date.
Vishwa Bharati Public School Fee Structure
In the table given below, we are providing the fee structure for the 2019-2020 session. If you are looking for Vishwa Bharati Public School Noida Admission 2020 then you may contact the school for information on the fee structure.
|One Time Fee (For New Admissions Only)|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 37000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 13000/-|
|Composite Annual Fee|
|LKG to Class 12th||Rs. 12700/-|
|Monthly Fee to be paid quarterly|
|LKG Class||Rs. 5250/-|
|SKG to 5th Class||Rs. 5350/-|
|6th to 8th Class||Rs. 4850/-|
|9th to 10th Class||Rs. 5440/-|
|11th and 12th Class||Rs. 5440/-|
|Computer Fee (SKG to 5th Class)||Rs. 310/-|
|Computer Fee (6th to 10th Class)||Rs. 475/-|
|Monthly Fee (optional)|
|Computer Fee (11th and 12th )||Rs. 600/-|
|Science Fee (11th and 12th )||Rs. 340/-|
|Biotech Fee (11th and 12th )||Rs. 640/-|
|Splash Pool (LKG to 1st)||Rs. 700/-|
|Smart Class (SKG to 11th)||Rs. 660/-|
|Study Material (LKG)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Study Material (SKG)||Rs. 1300/-|
|Study Material (1st to 5th)||Rs. 550/-|
|Study Material (6th to 8th)||Rs. 675/-|
|Nie/ Pace (4th to 12th)||Rs. 450/-|
|Transport Fee||Depends upon the route|
Facilities available at the school
World-class facilities are provided by the Vishwa Bharati School, this is the reason why it is counted among the best schools in Noida. Various facilities available at the school are as follows.
- Medical Bay
- Counseling Services
- Smart classroom and Virtual classroom
- Book cum Uniform Outlet
- Bank counter to facilitate payment of fee
- Safe drinking water through RO plants
- Power back up through multiple generators
- 117 CCTV’s cameras for enhanced security
- Networking: Wi-Fi enabled campus with internet facility
- Gymnasium fitted with different fitness machines
- Splash Pool, Fun Park, and Science Park
- 3 spacious halls for miscellaneous activities
- Dedicated rooms for art, craft, music (vocal and instrumental), dance
The timing and working days of the school are as follows.
- Blossoms, LKG, SKG – 09:00 hrs to 12:30 hrs (Monday to Friday)
- Class 1st to 2nd – 07:50 hrs – 14:05hrs (Monday to Friday)
- Class 3rd to 12th – 07:50 hrs – 14:05hrs (Monday to Friday)
Parent-Teacher Meetings are organized as follows:
- LKG to 2nd Class: 1st Saturday of the month
- 3rd Class to 12th Class: 3rd Saturday of the month
- The timing of PTM is 08:30 hrs. to 10:30 hrs.
Visiting Hours of the school
The visiting hours of the different departments of the school are given below.
- Principal: 10 AM to 11 AM on all working days
- Head of the Department: 10 AM to 11 AM (by prior appointment only if coming on Non-PTM days)
- Faculty: 1st to 12th – 2:00 Pm to 2:30 pm, Pre-primary classes – 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Transport Queries: 08:30 AM – 09:30 AM (only Wednesdays)
- Book Shop: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM (on all working days)
- Accounts: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (all working days)
- Vendors: After 2:30 PM only
- Address: Arun Vihar ,Sector – 28 ,Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Phone Number: 0120-2455142/197/ 940
- Email Address: Principalnoida@vbpsgroup.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.vbpsnoida.com/
Contact Details of other branches
Vishwa Bharati Public School Ghaziabad
- Address: Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sushant Aquapolis, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009
- Email: Principalgzb@vbpsgroup.com
- Phone Number: 9958099753
Vishwa Bharati Public School, Greater Noida
- Address: H.S. – 4, Pocket A, Beta-1. Greater Noida
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 0120-2322813
Vishwa Bharati Public School, Dwarka
- Address: Sector-6, Dwarka, New Delhi, India, Pin Code – 110075
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +91-11 25087182, 25082884, 25084942
We tried to provide you with the most accurate information in this article. However, if you feel any of the details is not correct then please let us know through the comment section. You can also post your queries or suggestions in the comment box.