The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge to assess the ability of the students in real-time application of Mathematics. The exam is conducted in two stages- stage 1 and 2 and those who clear both these stages will be eligible for the reward.
All eligible candidates can apply for stage 1 and those who clear the stage 1 (top 3 students from each class from each school) can apply for stage 2. Application form for this exam will be made available through online mode. Check out complete details related to the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 here from this article.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Schedule
Check out the tentative dates related to Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 in the table below:
|Major Events||Tentative Dates|
|Registration Start Date||Last week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Issue of admit card||To be updated|
|Date of exam (1st stage)||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
|Last date to submit application for stage 2||To be updated|
|Date of exam (2nd stage)||To be updated|
|Declaration of final result||To be updated|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023:
For stage 1:
- Students of class 8, 9 and 10 studying in a school affiliated to CBSE are eligible to apply.
For stage 2:
- Top 3 students of stage 1 from each school will be allowed to appear for the stage 2 examination.
How to participate in Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2023? (New Process)
There are two methods by which you can participate in the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC). First method is through the MyGov. application. Second method is through the Diksha Application. Both the methods are explained below.
Participate in AGC 2023 through MyGov website
- First of all, you need to visit the MyGov website to find the official link to Aryabhata Ganit Challange.
- You may click any of the following links to open the quiz page directly https://quiz.mygov.in/
- Next, you need to search for the “Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023” and click on the “Play Quiz” button.
- After that, you should click on the “Login to Play Quiz” button and Register/Login through OTP received on your email id or mobile number
- Once you are logged in successfully, you should click on the “Start Quiz” button that is available on top right corner of the page.
- Answer all the questions that will appear on your screen carefully and click on the “Finish Quiz” button.
- Then, click on the link that will display on your screen to download the “Participation Certificate”.
- Finally, you may share your participation certificate on social media to encourage your friends to take the exam.
Participate in AGC 2023 On Diksha portal
- It is very easy to access the DIKSHA portal on your computer or via DIKSHA app on your Android mobile. iPhone users may access the DIKSHA portal through any mobile web browser.
- After opening the DIKSHA portal, you need to sign by providing your registered email ID and password. If you are not registered then you may register by clicking on the “Register Here” button. You can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on “Sign in with Google” button.
- Click on the “Join Course” button after reaching the the “Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2023” course home page. You can register and complete the quiz only from August to September 2023 (tentative).
- After joining the course, you may access any of the following modules of the course – i – The first module provides Introduction to the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 course, ii – The second module includes some fun and engaging content related to Mathematics, iii – The Third module is the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2023.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Application Form (Old Process)
- The link to apply to the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 will be made available on the official website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in.
- Locate and click on the link to obtain the application form and fill it by providing basic details about the school and the applying candidates.
- Once all the details are entered into the form, check them carefully to make sure there is no incorrect information in it.
- Duly filled application form should then be submitted online on or before the prescribed last date.
- A copy of the application form can be kept by the candidates also in case of any future correspondence.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to make payment of a certain amount of application fee.
- For stage 1, there is no application fee but for stage 2, an amount of Rs. 900/- should be paid.
- Payment of the application form can be done online using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Exam Pattern 2023 (Latest updated)
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 exam pattern is given below as:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 900 seconds
- Number of questions: 25 questions
- Type of question: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 25
- Language of questions – English and Hindi
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Important instructions related to the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Exam 2023
- The questions will be asked randomly from the question bank.
- Aspirants can skip a tough question and came back to it later.
- Only 900 seconds will be given to the candidates to answer 25 questions.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Syllabus
The basic details of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge syllabus 2023 are provided below:
- Application of Mathematics in daily life: Change and relationships, Space and Shape, Quantity, and Uncertainty and data
- Joy of Mathematics Learning: Puzzles, History of Mathematics, Current affairs in Mathematics and Mathematics all around us
- Mathematical ability: Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Spatial Ability
Latest News – No admit card will be released. You may sign-in and take the exam any time before the given deadline.
- Candidates who apply successfully for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge will get roll numbers to appear in the stage 1 exam.
- The roll numbers will be assigned to the participants by their respective schools only.
- Admit card for the stage 2 exams will be released for those who clear the stage 1 exam.
- Stage 2 admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the CBSE and a printout of the same should be taken to be carried to the exam.
- Without valid admit cards, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
Also Check : 15th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
Latest Update – The Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate merit certificates will be issued to the participants. Candidates may download the participation certificate after taking the exam. On diksha platform, Participation certificates will be issued online after some days itself upon 100% completion of the course.
- Result of the first stage of exam will be declared by the schools and students can find out their result from there.
- Those who stand among top 3 students in the first stage exam from each class will be shortlisted for the second stage.
- The second stage exam will be conducted by the CBSE on the notified schedule.
- Result of the second stage exam will be announced by the board and can be checked from its official website.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Awards
- Awards for the students: Top 100 students from each CBSE region will be awarded with a Merit Certificate by the Board.
- Awards for the schools: 10 schools from each CBSE region with a maximum number of student participation in the first stage shall be given an appreciation certificate by the Board.
Answer: No. Only the students who are currently enrolled into any of the schools affiliated to the CBSE are only eligible to apply.
Answer: The application fees once paid by the candidates will neither be refunded nor transferred to another student. No request in this regard should be made.
Answer: In case more than three students obtain the same mark, the schools may conduct a suitable screening test at their own end to select the top three students among them.
Answer: For any clarifications regarding the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge, the students can send a mail to the email address [email protected] or can give a call on 011 23237780.
Answer: The students will learn the ability to reflect upon mathematical solutions, results or conclusions and interpret them in the context of the real-life problem.
8 thoughts on “Aryabhata Ganit Challenge”
We participate competition
Mam please tell how we participate in exam please tell the information
Please follow the instructions available at its official website or follow this article to participate.
How we participate in exam please tell
Very nice 👌👌👌👌