Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is a great initiative by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to assess student’s ability to apply mathematics in real-time situations. Another aim of this Challenge is to generate interest of school students in the field of Mathematics. Every student who will participate will get an E-certificate of participation. Unfortunately, there are many students who are still wondering how to apply for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
If you are also one of those students who don’t know how to register for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge then this post is just for you. Here, we will let you know about the step by step process to register and participate in this challenge.
CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023 Registration Dates
The Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Application Dates 2023 are given in the following tables.
|Main Events||Dates |
|Schools can register top 3 students||From 15th September to 21st September 2023 by paying Rs.900/-|
How to register for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2023?
We recommend you register and participate as soon as possible. You can either register through the official website or Diksha portal. The step by step process to register for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is given below.
Check: Scholarships and Olympiads
Through the official website
- First of all, you need to visit the official website for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge i.e. quiz.mygov.in.
- Scroll down on the home page and click on the “Play Now” button available below the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
- After that, you will have to click on the “Login to Play Quiz” button available in the top right corner.
- Next, you need to click on the “Register Now” button from the bottom of the login window.
- Now, the main registration form will appear on your screen.
- In this form, you will have to enter the following details.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of birth
- Click on the “Create New Account” button once you are done enter the information mentioned above.
- Then, you need to enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered email ID and Phone number.
- The registration process is now complete and a list of all available quizzes will display on your screen.
- You may start the quiz by clicking on the “Play Now” button appearing below Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
Participate Through Diksha App
- To access the quiz, you must download and install the latest version of the DIKSHA App from the Play store.
- After installing the Diskha app, you need to open the same.
- Now, the app will want to take permission to access photos, media, and files on your device. You may grant the permission by tapping “Allow”.
- Next, choose the language of your preference. Here you can choose any language from Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, etc.
- Then, click “Student” as your user profile. You may also tap scan QR if you have a QR scan code in your textbook.
- After that, you will have to provide the following details.
- Board of education in which you are studying
- Medium of education
- Class in which you are studying currently
- Tap on the “Continue” button in order to submit your details.
- In the next step, you have to provide your location i.e. your state and district.
- The registration process is now over. You may look for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Quiz within the app and take part in the same.
Take the Course (Challenge) through the Diksha Portal
If you are an iOS user and don’t have the Diksha app then you may take part in the quiz through the official Diksha Portal. The complete step by step process for the same is explained below.
- First of all, you should visit the official portal i.e. https://diksha.gov.in/help/getting-started/login/sign-up.html
- Click on the “Explore Diksha” button that is displaying on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Then, you must find and click on the profile icon that will display on the top right corner.
- Click on the “login” button that will display on the next table.
- After that, you should choose the “Register here” option.
- Choose your date of birth, enter your name, your phone number, and your password (Your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters. It must include numerals, lower and upper case alphabets, and special characters, without any space)
- Confirm the password once again and click on the “Register button”.
- Now, the registration process is over. You may sign in and access the Aryabhata Ganit Quiz.
Check: Aakash ANTHE
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date to take the challenge may fall in the last week of September 2023.
No, there is no need to register through school. You may register directly through the website or Diksha App.
No, there is no offline medium to take this challenge. All participants need to register online.
Yes, of course, you will get the option to sign-up with Google at the time of registration.
Unfortunately, the Diksha app is currently not available for iOS devices. You may register and take part in CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge through the official website of Diksha.