One of the most complicated tasks for a small business owner can be paying salary to their employees, timely and accurately. It can be a little more overwhelming for new business owners who do not have much idea of how the process works. To help such employers, we have listed the top 10 Payroll Services for Small Business 2023. This software not only support easier salary payment but also allows tracking important information such as start dates, termination dates, hourly wages, salaried wages, etc of the employees.
10 Best Payroll Services for Small Business in 2023
Check out some of the best payroll service in 2023 for your enterprise that allows hassle-free payment of salary. Basic features and benefits of these software are also discussed in brief.
Here is the list of 10 best payroll services for small business in 2023:
- ADP Run
- Paychex Flex
- Wave Payroll
- Gusto is one of the best payroll services for small businesses that come with features such as health insurance, 401(k), workers’ comp, time tracking, etc at one place.
- With Gusto, you can run payroll as many times as you need to each month without any extra charge.
- Complete team can get their payment in just a few clicks and it takes only around 10 to 15 minutes to run payroll. It can also be set to autopilot for automatic payments.
- All their features work together flawlessly on one platform and can also integrate seamlessly with other platforms like Xero, TSheets, Clover and QuickBooks.
- OnPay offers amazing flexibility and can suit requirements of businesses from one employee or a hundred with same ease.
- This software makes it easier to onboard employees with self-service and pay them quickly allowing businesses to meet every challenge.
- It can easily integrate with QuickBooks and Xero so that enterprises can keep all their finances and employee paperwork organized and in sync.
- OnPay is an award-winning payroll software that automates all of the hard stuff so that businesses can focus on things that are more important.
Official Website: OnPay
- QuickBooks Online Payroll is perfect for small to midsize businesses that ranks on third among the top 10 payroll services for small business 2023.
- Automated and reliable, QuickBooks offers more control and flexibility and has two different plans to support business needs, Premium and Elite.
- It can be set up quite easily for salary payment, HR support and benefits and synchronized accounting so you can.
- Approve payroll when you’re ready, manage everything in one place, access integrated employee services and much more with QuickBooks Online Payroll.
Official Website: QuickBooks
4. ADP Run
- Running a small business can be challenging but ADP Run makes it a little bit easier by offering faster, easier and reliable payroll solutions.
- From basic payroll to a full suite of HR tools and services, everything is made available on the ADP Run platform.
- The software is designed keeping in mind small business payroll and HR and personalized experiences combined with powerful technology.
- Personalize your experience, payroll faster and keep important information at your fingertips with ADP Run.
Official Website: ADP RUN
5. Paychex Flex
- Paychex Flex enables easy business and employee management by managing payroll in a manner you wish- from desktop or mobile
- Based on the size of business and budget constraints Paychex Flex offers three different plans- Paychex Flex Essentials, Paychex Flex Select and Paychex Flex Pro.
- It enables faster and more accurate payroll processing; simplifies HR & benefits with payroll integration; calculates, files, and submits payroll taxes and much more.
- More than 730,000 businesses use Paychex and enjoy its all-in-one flex technology, compliance experts and HR support.
Official Website: paychex Flex
- SurePayroll can be set up for use within minutes and comes with many features but most importantly automatic payment.
- This online payroll service is easy to set up, fast to learn, and can be run from both computer and smartphone, as required.
- With additional benefits such as health care and 401(k) retirement plans, it allows organizations to offer something more to their employees.
- Its services include filing and payment of payroll taxes, online and mobile access, payroll calculations, deductions, direct deposit, employee access to pay stubs, etc.
- Justworks is a simple software that support payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance which is best for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Small businesses and entrepreneurs can enjoy the benefits that only big companies enjoy such as automated payroll, compliance support and HR tools.
- Its basic plan includes payroll, benefits, HR tools, compliance support and 24/7 customer service.
- The plus plan includes everything in basic, along with additional features such as access to high-quality, affordable medical dental, and vision insurance.
Official Website: Justworks
8. Wave Payroll
- Wave Payroll is one of the top payroll services that help businesses stay compliant, save time and be employee-friendly.
- New business owner who do not much experience running payroll can rely on its manual features slowly figuring out the automated ones as well.
- With Wave, enterprises can deposit payments quickly, reliably and directly into their employees’ bank accounts.
- It also allows employees to log in to access their pay stubs and W2s and manage their contact and banking information.
Official Website: Wave payroll
- Paycor is an instinctive, cloud-based software that makes all aspects of management easier for businesses, be it human resources, timekeeping, and payroll processing.
- Its cloud-based modules that can be accessed from anywhere and can be run from mobile devices as well.
- The web-based platform of Paycor enables the management of employee and payroll administration through one single application.
- From applicant tracking and on boarding to payroll, benefits administration, talent management, the software includes modules for everything.
Official Website: paycor
- TriNet supports small to medium-size businesses with five to more than 1,000 employees with their tailored solutions for every company’s needs.
- Its full-service HR solution provides access to premium benefits, HR expertise, risk mitigation, payroll services and more.
- Additional payroll services, Fortune-500 benefits, 401(k) guidance, worker’s compensation, liability insurance, etc can also be found with this software.
- TriNet was named in 2017 as one of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies by Fortune Magazine and is also one of the top 10 payroll services for small business in 2023.
Official Website: Trinet
Yes, almost every payroll software offers a trial version to see if it is the best solution for you.