The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is taking different measures to improve the education system in the country. It not only enhances the knowledge of students but also works to strengthen the professional skills of teachers. Now, the board has introduced various training programmes for teachers and principals to improve their understanding of the curriculum and enhance their professional qualities.
The name given by CBSE to these programs is Capacity Building Programme (s). To take part in these programs you need to complete the CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023. The registration process will take place in online mode only. . After successful registration of participants on the CBSE training portal, respective CoEs will host an online training session.
CBSE Training Portal- Training/ Capacity Building Programmes
Let’s check out the programs available for training through the capacity building programmes.
Subject Specific CBPS For Secondary School Teachers –
- English (Class X)
- Science (Class X)
- Mathematics (Class X)
- Social Science (Class X)
- Hindi-A (Class X)
Subject Specific CBPS For Senior Secondary School Teachers
- English Core (Class XII)
- Accountancy (Class XII)
- Business Studies (Class XII)
- History (Class XII)
- Economics (Class XII)
- Psychology (Class XII)
- Gujarati (Class XII)
- Python Language training programme for Computer Science (083) and Informatics Practices (065)
General CBPS For Teachers
- Classroom Management
- Values Education
- Inclusion & Inclusive Strategies
- Career Guidance
- Gender Sensitivity
- Life Skills
- Remodelled Structure of Assessment
- Adolescent Education
- Stress Management
- Joyful Mathematics
- Leading Transformation- Programme for Principals on Leadership
- This program is designed for the Principals and Managers of newly affiliated schools of the CBSE.
Prospective Resource Persons Programmes
- Resource persons are experts who contribute information and opinions to participants in a learning situation.
Steps for Attending Training
If you are a teacher looking to get any of the training mentioned above then you need to complete the following steps.
- Select the Schedule & Venue
- Payment of Fees
- Attend Training
- Certification & Feedback
CBSE Training Registration 2023
The step by step process to register on the CBSE training portal is explained in the following steps.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will have to scroll down and click on the “Training Capacity Building Programmes” list.
- Next, you must click on the “click here to register for free online sessions” link.
- Click on the “Register” button displaying next to the programme of your choice (from all CoEs)
- In the next step, you need to click on the “Login for existing individual Participant” or “New Registration for Individual Participant” link as applicable.
- In case you are an existing user then you must provide your User Id & Password and choose the “Login for Individual Participant” link.
- Those who are new users should click on the “New Registration for Individual participants” link and fill out the form. Check the image below to see the fields that you need to fill in the form.
- A confirmation page along with the payment option will display on the next screen.
- To move on the payment page, you need to click the “Proceed to make payment” button.
- On the payment page, you should choose the “Click here to proceed for online payment” button.
- Now, the payment gateway will display on your screen. Here, you can pay the application fee using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Debit Card + ATM PIN or Internet Banking.
- Finally, you may download the receipt generated for an online transaction after clicking the “Receipt for Online Payment “sub-menu under the “My Account” Menu.
CBSE Capacity Building Programme (CBPs) Fee Structure 2023
Let’s take a look at the CBSE Training Fee for Various Programs.
- Life Skills Basic (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Classroom Management (Two Days) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Career Guidance (Two Days) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Inclusion & Inclusive Strategies (Two Days) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Value Education (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Upholding Ethics and Integrity (Two Days) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Gender Sensitivity (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Assessment for Secondary Classes (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Stress Management (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Adolescent Education (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Life Skills Advanced (One Day) – Rs. 1000/- per day
Subject Specific CBPs
- Social Science Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Economics Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Science Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Mathematics Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Accountancy Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Business Studies Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- History Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- English Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Gujrati Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Hindi Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- English Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
- Political Science Sr. Secondary (Two Days ) – Rs. 1000/- per day
Prospective Resource Person’s CBPs – Rs. 1500/- per day
Induction Programme(s) for School Administrator(s)/ Managers – Rs. 2500/- per day
What will happen after CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023? How to get CBSE Traning Certificate 2023?
- After registration, you will get a link to attend the workshop your email ID from the respective CoE. In case you don’t receive the link to the workshop then you should contact the concerned CoE.
- During the online training session, the CoE will post an Attendance link in the chatbox.
- After checking the attendance, the respective CoE will mark the attendance on the CBSE portal.
- At the end of the training, you may submit the feedback about the session on CBSE training portal using the login ID and Password.
- Finally, An E-Certificate of online training will be generated on the CBSE Training Portal. You may download it for future needs.
If you have any doubts related to the registration portal then you may contact the authority via email at [email protected]