Fit India Quiz 2023 registration process will start soon in online mode. Check other details regarding its eligibility criteria, selection process, evaluation method.
The Fit India movement was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in August 2019. The aim of the movement was to motivate Indian citizens to adopt a physically active lifestyle. Now, to further propagate the message of Fit India Movement among the school children, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MYAS) is launching the Fit India Quiz.
On Wednesday (1st September 2021), Shri Anurag Thakur (Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports) and Shri Dharmendra Pradhan (Union Minister of Education) launched the Fit India Quiz in New Delhi. Many other important personalities were also present during the including Tokyo Olympic medalists PV Sindhu and Neeraj Chopra. The Minister of State of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Nisith Pramanik was also there at the launch event.
The fit India quiz is going to provide students a platform to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports. In today’s post, all the important information related to the Fit India Quiz 2023 is provided in an accurate manner.
Fit India Quiz Launch Event
This Fit India Quiz is a part of the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ initiative by the Central Government of India. At the launch events, the ministers and sports persons said some very important things.
- Anurag Thakur Said “ Mental fitness is equally important to physical fitness. The Fit India Quiz will inculcate mental alertness at a very early age and the quiz is a perfect way to simultaneously enhance sports knowledge. India has a vast sporting history, along with our success at the Olympics; we’ll add momentum to the goal of building a sports culture in the country with the school students as its champions”
- The Education Minister said that this quiz will give students a perfect nationwide platform to students to showcase their knowledge about fitness & sports, create awareness about India’s rich sporting history, including indigenous sports.
- Neeraj Chopra expressed his happiness the now we are thinking and doing so much about sports and it will definitely motivate all students.
- PV Sindhu also said that the Fit India Quiz is going to give a platform to students and she also appealed to all school students to participate in this quiz.
About Fit India Quiz
Fit India Quiz 2023 is a national-level quiz contest that is to be conducted by the National Testing Agency. This quiz contest will have e representations from every State/UT in the country. There will be a mix of online and broadcast rounds in the quiz. The aim of the quiz is to provide a perfect platform for the students to showcase their knowledge of fitness and sports.
Students from all age groups can apply for this quiz. However, the questions shall be framed in a way that can be easily answered by students of class 8 and above.
Objectives and Significance of the Fit India Quiz
- To propagate the message and teachings of the Fit India Movement among the school children and strengthen its presence in schools.
- Encourage students all over India to take fitness and sports more seriously.
- Give students a platform to showcase their sports and fitness knowledge.
- Create awareness among students regarding the rich sports culture along with indigenous sports and our sporting heroes of the past.
- Let school students know how traditional Indian lifestyle activities hold the key to a Fit Life for all.
Fit India Quiz 2023 Important Dates
The schedule of Fit India Quiz is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration and submission of application forms through the official website of NTA||To be updated|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||To be updated|
Fit India Quiz 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Any student who is registered in any school in India (affiliated to any board) can participate in the quiz.
- Please note that schools have to nominate the students on their behalf.
- A school can nominate a minimum of 2 students. There is no maximum limit on the number of students to nominate.
How to register for Fit India Quiz 2023?
The schools need to register their students for the Fit India Quiz 2023 online through the official website (https://fitindia.gov.in/fit-india-quiz). No other mode of application will be accepted. The steps for Fit India Quiz Application Process 2023 are provided below.
- First of all, schools need to register themselves by entering details like the UDISE number of the School, name of the school, phone number, and email ID of the Head of the School.
- The head of the school will then receive an OTP on his/ her phone and email ID for verification.
- After verification, the application number will be generated. Schools should note down the application number carefully.
- Then, schools should log in using their application number and UDISE number.
- After that, schools may nominate their students for the Fit India Quiz 2023.
- Please note that a school needs to nominate at least two students. There is no limit on the maximum number of students to nominate.
- At the time of student nomination, schools have to fill in details (including phone number and email ID) of their students whom they want to nominate.
- Apart from the details, schools need to upload the following documents on behalf of their students.
- a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background of the candidates nominated
- Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) of the candidates nominated
- Schools also need to pay the necessary application fee as per the number of students nominated by them.
- The application fee is Rs. 225/- per student registered by the school.
Mode of payment – Schools can pay the application fee online using Paytm/ Bank Payment Gateway through Net Banking Debit/Credit Card / UPI / Wallet.
Schools should keep the following documents intact after submitting the application form.
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of the Online Application Form
- Passport size Photographs of each of the candidates nominated
- Proof of application fees paid
Fit India Quiz Selection Process
- Preliminary Round – Students nominated by the school will take part in the test individually on an online platform hosted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
- State Round – Those schools who will clear the preliminary rounds will be allowed to take part in the state round. In the state round, 8-32 teams from qualified schools participating on a customized digital platform. A total of 36 school teams (state champions) i.e., one team per State/ UT will move to the next round (national round)
- National Round will consist of Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and Final Rounds. These rounds will also be telecasted on Star Sport along with national television & Webcast on social media channels of Sports Authority of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Star Sports and Fit India.
- Quarter Final
- Total 36 teams divided into three groups of 12 teams each.
- A total of 16 teams will qualify for the semi-final.
- In the semi-final round, 16 teams will be divided into 4 groups of 4 teams each.
- The winner of each round will move to the national final round.
- 4 teams will participate in the Fit India Quiz Final 2023.
- Winner of the final will be declared as the National Champion.
- Quarter Final
- The admit card for all the registered candidates will release online through the official website of NTA.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their mobile number/email ID and their date of birth.
- The date and timing of the Fit India quiz 2023 will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Please note that candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test on Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
- In case of any problem with the admit card, candidates may contact NTA through helpline at 011 4075 9000 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected].
List of biggest houses in the world
Pattern of Fit India Quiz 2023
The pattern of the preliminary round of Fit India Quiz is given below.
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test – Remotely Proctored)
- Type of question – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 75 questions
- Language of Questions – 13 languages (English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Punjabi and Urdu.)
- Duration of examination – 45 minutes
- Marking Scheme – Each question will carry 4 marks
- Negative marking – 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
- Each question in the quiz will carry 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
- In case more than one answer is correct then those who will choose any of the correct answers will get full marks.
- If a question is incorrect or none of the answers is correct then the question will be dropped and total number of questions/ marks will be reduced.
Declaration of Result and Merit List
- The result of the Fit India Quiz 2023 will be declared online through Fit India Website.
- Information regarding the declaration of result will also release on the NTA website.
- The result card will carry information about the marks secured by candidates and their position in the State/UT wise merit list
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of state/ union territory wise.
- Please note that there is no provision for re-checking, re-evaluation, and re-totalling.
- Every student who will participate in the quiz will get a participation certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The syllabus of Fit India Quiz 2023 consists of the following topics.
History of Indian Sports, Traditional Sports and Games, Yoga, Personalities, etc.
Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, Khelo India Games, and other popular sports
Fitness topics with special emphasis on Indian traditional fitness methods.
No, a student can not apply directly. All students need to apply through their schools only.
No, there is no need to send the confirmation page to NTA.
You can take the free mock test on the official website of NTA. The mock test will be available 2-3 days before the actual test.
Yes, it is necessary for all candidates to take the free online mock test.
6 thoughts on “Fit India Quiz 2023: Registration, Cash Prize Worth 3.25 Crore, Selection Process, Evaluation, Result”
I want to play fit India quiz
OTP NOT COMING
Hi i want to edit my school heads mail id which is wrongly enterd while registring the school for quiz ,please tell me what i want do.
Opt for registration for students is not received either in phone or mail or both, is the problem of many schools to nominate their students please see to it, tri to extend the date for the reason, please resolve the problem, many schools are in network shadow area may be one of the reason and the process is also complicated
I want to play fit india quiz pleas I want to register now please help Me
Main yah fit India quiz khelna chahti hun