GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj provides a perfect platform for your child to develop holistically. Started in the year 1994, this school is located at a prime location in the Vasant Kunj area of New Delhi. It is a private co-educational English medium school affiliated to CBSE. Classes from nursery to 12th standard are offered in the school. The ultra-modern teaching methodology is followed at the GD Goenka Public School. Additionally, the school also maintains a very impressive teacher-students ratio of 1:15. Interested parents looking to enroll their child in this school can apply online by submitting an application form.
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Summary
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Type of School||Co-educational Senior Secondary School (Private)|
|Management Authority||G.R. Goenka Education Society|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Teacher students ration||1: 15|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total Number of available seats for Nursery Admission||150|
|Age limit for nursery admission||3 to 4 years|
|Important Documents||· Birth Certificate.
· Proof of residential address
· Affidavit regarding first born (if applicable)
· Proof of Alumni
· Proof of sibling
· Single parent: Death certificate of the spouse
· Print out of google map: School to residence
|Phone Number||+9111-26122723, +9111-26122722|
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Admission Procedure
There is no doubt that a lot of competition will be faced by the parents/ students to get GD Goenka Public School Vasant Kunj admission. The complete details related to the admission process of the school are given below.
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Nursery Admission
Total Number of Available seats: 150
- EWS/Disadvantaged category Seats (25%): 37 seats
- Management Quota (20%) : 30 Seats
- General Category Seats: 83 seats
- The age of a child should be more than 3 years and less than 4 years as on 31st
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Application Process
- To start the application process, the parent needs to register on behalf of their child through the official website of the school.
- Please note that all the details in the application form must be correct. Application forms with false or incorrect details will get rejected.
- Take a printout of the application form that you will submit online.
- The printed copy of the duly filled application form is required to be submitted at the school reception.
- The application form must accompany all the relevant documents.
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Selection Parameters
Students will be selected for admission as per the point secured by them based on different parameters. The parameters along with their associated points are illustrated in the table given below.
|Neighborhood||Within Vasant Kunj area (Pin code 110070)||40 points||40 points|
|Up to 8 k.m.||20 points|
|Above 8 km||10 points|
|(Road Distance by Google Map)|
|Sibling||Applicable to siblings (cousins not eligible)
G.D Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj
|Alumni||(Any parent- who has passed Class XII exam from GDGPS, Vasant Kunj)||10 points|
|Single Parent||(Widow/Widower Only)||10 points|
|Girl Child||–||10 points|
|First Born Child||–||10 points|
The parents must submit the application form along with the following documents.
- A birth certificate of the child
- Residence proof: Passport / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill (MTNL only)
- Proof of sibling
- Affidavit regarding firstborn (if applicable)
- Single parent: Death certificate of the spouse
- Proof of Alumni: Class XII Certificate / Transfer Certificate of Parent
- Print out of google map: School to residence
GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj Fee Structure
The GD Goenka Public School Vasant Kunj fee structure for nursery class is given below in the table.
|Recurring (Monthly Fees)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 7980/-|
|Health/ Hygiene & Safety/ Security||Rs. 310/-|
|Refreshments etc.||Rs. 850/-|
|Transport Charges||Rs. 3300/-|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 9900/-|
|Development Charges||Rs. 14400/-|
|ID Card||Rs. 200/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 500/-|
|Transport Deposit||Rs. 25000/-|
Note: The fee structure given above is as per the 2021-2022 session which is subjected to change in the future.
Facilities at GD Goenka Public School Vasant Kunj
GD Goenka Vasant Kunj is one of the best school in south Delhi as far as the facilities are concerned. Some of the notable facilities available at the school are given below.
- Smart Classes
- Music Room
- Biology Lab
- Computer Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Physics Lab
- Mathematics Lab
- Basket Ball Court
- Air Conditioned Medical Center
- Football Field
- Cricket Ground
- Swimming Pool
- Track & Field
Contact Details of GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj
- Address: Sector B, Pocket 8 & 9 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
- Landline: +9111-26122723, +9111-26122722
- Mobile Number: +91-9871600060, +91-9871600061
- Fax: +9111-26138886
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://gdgps.gdgoenka.com
The details in this post are provided very carefully and correct to the best of our knowledge. However, if you find any inconsistency or error in this article then feel free to contact us through the comment section.