With the objective to provide the children with an institution which besides giving the best education to them also cares for all round development- physical, mental and spiritual, the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School Patna was established. Sprawling over more than 26395 sq. meters of land, the school houses all the facilities that catalyze the growth of the students in the school. It is an all boys’ school and follows the curriculum as prescribed by the CBSE. Interested parents can enroll their kids into this school as per the rules of the school.
Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School Basic Details
Check out some important details about the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School Patna below.
|Date of establishment||13th February 1986|
|Founders||Acharya Kishore Kunal and Anita Kunal|
|Board of affiliation||CBSE|
|Type of school||Private, all boys’ school|
|Campus area||26395 sq. meters|
|Grades offered||Class Nursery to XII|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Number of students||3500+|
|Number of teachers||150+|
|Contact address||Vitthal Complex, Ranjan Path, Gola Road (Danapur Cantt.), Patna – 801 503|
|Phone number||956115 235117, 956115 235525|
|Email address||[email protected], [email protected]|
Before applying for admission, the parents should make sure that their ward fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission by the school. Details can be found by contacting the school.
Admission Process of Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School
- The application form for admission can be obtained from the school counter or can be downloaded from the official website of the school.
- Into the application form, basic details of the students and parents will be asked.
- After providing the important details into the application form, it should be submitted to the school with copies of important documents.
- Along with the application form, a specified amount of registration fee should also be submitted.
- Once the applications are successfully received, the school will contact the parents with the details of the admission process.
- Selection of candidates for admission to class Nursery will be done on the basis of rules decided by the school management.
- For admission to class XI, the candidates need to score a specified percentage of marks. Those who don’t need to clear an admission test.
- No test will be there for the class X students of the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School who want to get enrolled into class XI.
- Parents of the students who are finally selected for the admissions will be intimated about the same and need to complete the formalities of admission.
The following documents should be sent along with the hard copy of the application form:
For nursery admission:
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
For class XI admission:
- Mark sheet of class X
- Migration certificate of class X
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended
- Passport size photographs of student, father and mother separately
- Photograph of student with parents
- Medical fitness certificate
Facilities Available at the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School
Many amenities are available at the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School that play an important role in the growth of the students. Some of the major facilities offered by the school are listed below.
- Library-Cum-Reading Room
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Parents Alarm Service
- Smart Class
- Physics Laboratories
- Chemistry Laboratories
- Biology Laboratories
- Mathematics Laboratories
- Sports Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Audio-Visual Room
- Hostel & Mess
- Clubs & Seminars
- Transport Facilities
- Auditorium with capacity of over 1000 students
Fee Structure of Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School
The fee structure for the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School is given below. This structure is based on previous data and is subject to change.
|Class||Admission fee||Tuition fee (p.m.)||Development charges (p.a.)||Other charges|
|Primary||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2050/-|
|Middle||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 2750/-|
|Secondary||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 3450/-|
|Sr. Secondary||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 7200/-||Rs. 3750/-|
Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School Contact Information
- Address: Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School, Vitthal Complex, Ranjan Path, Gola Road (Danapur Cantt.), Patna, Bihar – 801 503
- Phone no.: 956115 235117, 956115 235525
- Email id: [email protected], [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.gyanniketan.in/
Parents can find the important details related to the Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School from this post. Complete care is taken to provide true and correct detail about the school, but in case you find any discrepancy, please let us know. You can leave your suggestions, queries or doubt in the comment section below.