Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune is a private only-for-boys school located in the pashan area of Pune, Maharashtra. Established in the year 1961, it is managed by the Poona Jesuit Schools Society. The school follows the curriculum of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education. Classes from 1 to 12th are offered in this school and medium of instruction is English. The school has all the facilities and infrastructure required for the holistic development of the children. Parents looking to enroll their child in Loyola High School and Junior College may apply by filling an application form.
Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune Summary
|Year of Establishment||1961|
|Type of School||Private school only for boys|
|Management Authority||Poona Jesuit Schools Society|
|Number of Students||1400 approx.|
|Board of Affiliation||Maharashtra State board|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Classes Offered||1st to 12th|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 600/-|
|Phone Number||08380065890 / 020-25667099/ 08380065790|
Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune Admission Rules and Regulations
Going by trends of previous years, it is expected that a large of students/parents will apply for Loyola High School and Junior College admission. Let’s have a look at the admission policies and rules of the school.
- To invite new students for admission, the school will release an application form.
- The students/ parents have to fill and submit the application form before the due date.
- Please note that the incorrect or incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected.
- After the application form submission, the school will select the candidates based on its rules.
- The sons of ex-students and those having siblings in the school will get preference.
- The school will inform the parents of the successful candidates and invite them for document verification.
- Remember, the parents must accompany their sons at the time of document verification.
- Parents need to pay an admission fee of Rs 600/- by DD in favour of “Loyola Primary School” if get selected.
- Original Birth Certificate
- A proof (copy of School leaving certificate/ S.S.C./H.S.C.mark sheet) if Father is ex-student
- Most recent MSEB or BSNL bill for proof of address.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Income Certificate (as per RTE specifications, duly recognised)
- Baptismal Certificate and a letter from their Pastor regarding the church membership(Catholics/Protestants students)
The facilities available at Loyola High School and Junior College can match-up with any of the top schools in India. A list of a few facilities available in the school is given below.
- 3 swimming pools – a paddling pool for young boys, a pool for lane swimming and a separate diving pool
- A well-equipped library
- A football ground
- Facilities for training in cross-country running
- An Olympic sized (400 m) running track set on the main ground fronting the school
- A music room
- An Arts and Crafts facility with coaching available for students wishing to take the Elementary and Intermediate Art Examinations.
- An airy canteen set in a garden
- Modern and technically up-to-date laboratories for experiments in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Basketball courts for seniors and juniors
Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune School Timing
The timings of the Loyola High School and Junior College are as follows. The school is listed among top schools in Pune.
- Monday to Friday:- 8.20 am to 3.40 pm
- Short Break: – 10.35 am to 10.55 am
- Lunch Break: – 1.15 pm to 1.55 pm
- Principal’s Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. (Regular School Days)
Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune Contact Details
- Address: Loyola High School and Junior College Pashan Road, Pune 411 008
- Office Hours: 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Phone Number: High School – 08380065790, primary School – 08380065890 / 020-25667099
- Official Website: www.loyolahighschoolpune.org
The details in this post are provided very carefully. However, if you think any of the information is incorrect then feel free to contact us through the comment section.