Without a doubt, iPhone is the best and most popular product from Apple. Every year, Apple releases a new iPhone. Fans of this gadget wait for this device anxiously. iPhone 15 is not going to be an exception. It is expected to hit the market in the month of September 2023. There is still a lot of time for the release of this phone. So, a lot of rumours and speculations are going around the digital world regarding this phone. However, there is very little official as of now. Go through this post to know more about iPhone 15 like its expected price, release date, prime, screen size, camera, etc.
iPhone 15 Release Date
When will the iPhone 15 be released? This is one question that is most asked by Apple enthusiasts around the globe. There is no fixed date or month that is declared for the release of iPhone 15. However, if we have to place a bet then we will put our money on September 2023. Almost every year, Apple releases its new version of iPhone in the month of September.
iPhone 13 is all set to hit the market in the month of September 2021. Going by this trend, iPhone 14 will release in September 2022 and the iPhone 15 will release in September 2023. However, you should note that all these are just speculations and there is no official information available regarding the same.
iPhone 15 Design
Apple made a major redesign in iPhones with iPhone 12. We are not expecting drastic design changes in iPhone 15. It is common for Apple to give a major design change in iPhones after every 4 – 5 years. So, we can expect a big modification in design with iPhone 16. But, we don’t expect the same with iPhone 15.
No major changes are expected. It doesn’t mean that iPhone 15 will be the same as iPhone 14. Apple will tweak the design a little to give it a refreshed look. iPhone 14 is going to have a small notch design. With iPhone 15, we can see an even smaller notch design. According to some rumours and tech experts, it is also possible that Apple might finally do away with notch design altogether. Instead, Apple may opt for a punch hole cut out for the front-facing camera.
Another change we are expecting is in the colours. We are expecting a wide range of iPhone 15 colours. You can find iPhone 15 with many unique colours to match your style.
Camera of iPhone 15
There is no doubt that iPhones are expensive and we want them to be equipped with a top-notch camera. Apple is expected to back iPhone 15 with a larger sensor and an even better camera. As per many reports, we are also expecting iPhone 15 to have a quad-camera set up. There will be a better sensor for wide-angle shots and low light (Nighttime) photography.
Some tech experts are also confident that this phone will have a jump in camera megapixels as well. The pro model of the phone can have a 48 MP sensor. Apple can also use a smart scaling algorithm that takes 48 MP data and creates an output image of 12 MP with better detailing and less noise. This technique is known as ‘four-cell merge output mode’. There are many flagship Android phones already using this technique.
Apart from this, the raw size of each pixel may increase will also increase to 2.5um. It is significantly larger than 1.7um currently available in iPhone 12. In simple words, we can say that bigger pixel results in better image quality with less noise. The Video camera system is also expected to be upgraded in iPhone 15. You can expect to shoot video of 8K resolution videos from all versions of the iPhone 15.
iPhone 15 Price
- Well, only rumours are available as of now if we talk about the price of iPhone 15.
- As per these rumours, the 6.7 inches model i.e. iPhone Max and iPhone Pro Max will be priced at Rs. 1,25,000/- and Rs. 1,00,000/- respectively.
- The other version that 6.1inches iPhone 15 is expected to be priced around Rs. 75000/-
- Again, all these are rumours and we all should wait for some time to get a clearer picture about prices.
IPhone 15 Specs and Hardware
- Most of the experts agree with the speculation that Apple will get away from the mini models of iPhone. So, we are not expecting there will be an iPhone 15 mini.
- Apple will release two base models and two pro models of sizes 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches respectively.
- The frame of the phone will be much better if titanium alloy will be used extensively. It is so because this alloy is strong as well as lightweight.
- There are already speculations that iPhone 15 will have a mammoth 1 TB storage space. This will have enough storage to keep as much data as you want on your Phone.
- We all know that iPhones are getting wireless. Maybe, 2023 will the year in which we see a completely port-less iPhone. There are no official words yet but we can see the concept of wireless charging come true with iPhone 15.
- You will not find a notch on this phone. Instead, you will find a punch-hole display.
Expected Full Specification of iPhone 15
|Operating System||iOS v15|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Processor||Apple A15 Bionic|
|Rear Camera||Quad camera setup with 48 MP primary camera|
|Display||6.7 inches and 6.1 inches|
|Network||5G: Supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Price in India||Starting from Rs. 80000/- approx.|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic (5nm)|
|Graphics||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|Internal Storage||Up to 1 TB|
Please note that the data and information provided in this post are based on rumours going around in the digital world. There is no official information available yet. We can’t guarantee the inclusion of any feature and function that we have mentioned in the post. We will love to know what you think about the new iPhone 15. Please let us know through the comment section. Our feedback and suggestions are also welcome.