Khaitan Public School, Ghaziabad is a co-educational school located at the Rajendra Nagar area of Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. Started in the year 2001, it also offers the facility of day-boarding. Currently, there are around 2900 students enrolled in this school. It follows the curriculum of the CBSE and offers world-class teaching facilities. The classes from Pre-nursery to 12th are provided in this school. The age of a child should be more than 2 years and 3 years for admission to pre-nursery and nursery class respectively.
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Type of School||Co-educational private school with day-boarding facility|
|Chairman||Mr. Kamesh Khaitan|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Number of Students||2900+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit for admission||Pre-Nursery: 2 Year +
LKG: 3 Year +
UKG: Age 4 Year + and so on.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1100/-|
|Selection Criteria||· Pre-Nursery – UKG: Interaction of the child
· 1st Class to 8th: Children need to Clear the test with 50% marks
· Class 9th and 11th: Children need to Clear the test with 60% marks
|Important Documents||· Birth Certificate of the child
· 4 Photographs of the child
· Parent’s photograph (2 each)
· Previous School Report Card (Class IV onwards)
· Transfer Certificate (from Class II onwards duly attested by CBSE)
· CBSE Registration No. in previous school (For Classes IX – XII)
|Phone Number||0120-4850300 / 4127317|
Khaitan Public School Ghaziabad Admission
The complete details related to the admission process of Khaitan Public School Ghaziabad are given below.
- Pre-Nursery: 2 Year +
- LKG: 3 Year +
- UKG: 4 Year +
- 1st Class: 5 Year +
- 2nd Class: 6 Year +
- 3rd Class: 7 Year +
- 4th Class: 8 Year +
- 5th Class: 9 Year +
- 6th Class: 10 Year +
- 7th Class: 11 Year +
- 8th Class: 12 Year +
- 9th Class: 13 Year +
- 10th Class: 14 Year +
- 11th Class: 15 Year +
- 12th Class: 16 Year +
- The application form of Khaitan Public School Ghaziabad releases in online mode only.
- While filling an application form, the parents should provide all the required details accurately.
- The school will verify the documents before admission. So, we request you to provide authentic details only.
- The registration fee i.e. Rs. 1100/- will be paid at the time of admission.
- Pre-Nursery – UKG: Interaction of the child
- 1st Class to 8th: Children need to Clear the test with 50% marks
- Class 9th and 11th: Children need to Clear the test with 60% marks
The following documents are required for Khaitan Public School Admission 2021.
- Birth Certificate of the child
- 4 Photographs of the child
- Parent’s photograph (2 each)
- Previous School Report Card (Class IV onwards)
- Transfer Certificate (from Class II onwards duly attested by CBSE)
- CBSE Registration No. in previous school (For Classes IX – XII)
Khaitan Public School Ghaziabad Fee Structure is explained in the table given below.
|Prospectus and Registration Fee (at the time of admission)||Rs. 1100/-|
|Admission Fee (One-time payment)|
|LKG & UKG||Rs. 35000/-|
|1st to 9th and 11th Class||Rs. 40000/-|
|LKG & UKG||Rs. 29577/-|
|1st to 4th||Rs. 28379/-|
|5th to 9th||Rs. 29523/-|
|11th and 12th (Science Stream)||Rs. 32082/-|
|11th and 12th (Commerce/ Humanities Streams)||Rs. 30176/-|
Note: The wards of defense personnel will get discount of Rs. 10000/- on the admission fee.
Other Optional Charges
- Day Boarding: 4400/- (Per Month)
- Transport Fee (Monthly): As per the slab given in the table below.
|Bus Stops||Fee Amount|
|Rajendra Nagar||Rs. 1410/-|
|Lajpat Nagar, Shyam Park Near, Shalimar Garden, Janakpuri – C Block, Shalimar City, Loni Road||Rs. 1860/-|
|Gulmohar Greens, Saviour Park, Air Force Hindon, Karhera, DLF Extension||Rs. 2110/-|
|Mohan Nagar, Parsavnath||Rs. 2240/-|
|Raj Nagar Extension||Rs. 2550/-|
|Ankur Vihar, Sabapur, I.P. Extension (Delhi)||Rs. 3300/-|
|Bharatcity, Oxyhome||Rs. 2700/-|
|Delhi – Krishna Nagar, Dilshad Garden, Gagan Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Shahadra, Ghaziabad – Chandan Nagar, Patel nagar, Raj nagar, Kaushambhi, Ramprashtha Colony, Surya Nagar||Rs. 2740/-|
|Crossing Republic||Rs. 2890/-|
|Indrapuram, Vasundhara||Rs. 2950/-|
|Kajuri, Maujpur, Shahdara (Delhi), Vaishali, Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Karawal Nagar, Sherpur Chowk||Rs. 3050/-|
Facilities offered at the school
The facilities provided by the Khaitan Public School are truly world-class and match up with any of the top schools in Ghaziabad. We have listed some of the notable facilities available in the school as given below.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Computer Lab
- A cricket ground with three practice nets
- Football ground
- Skating rinks
- Shooting Arena
- Lawn Tennis
- Swimming Pool
- Water park
- Medical Facilities
- Yoga Classes
- Performing Arts (Dance/ Music)
- Visual Arts
- Transport Facilities
Address: Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201005
Phone Number: +91-120-4850300/ 32
Official Website: www.khaitanpublicschool.com