- Krysten Sinema is currently serving as a senator from Arizona.
- She has offices in Washington D.C., Phoenix, and Tucson.
- Email, phone, and social media platforms are available for contacting Kyrsten Sinema.
Kyrsten Sinema is a well-known figure in American politics. Currently, she is serving as the senior United States Senator from Arizona. If you are a constituent with a question or just a supporter, it is important to know how to get in touch with your elected representative.
I understand that reaching out to a public figure can sometimes feel intimidating. In this article, I will provide you with Kyrsten Sinema’s contact information so you can easily reach out to her office. From phone numbers to email addresses, I’ll cover all the ways you can connect with her and make your voice heard.
Contact Information for Senator Kyrsten Sinema
Check out the following details if you are wondering how do I contact Krysten Sinema.
Constituents can call the following numbers to voice their opinions or seek assistance.
- Washington D.C. Office – 202-224-4521
- Phoenix Office – 602-598-7327
- Tucson Office – 520-639-7080
Contact Form on Website
For all your general queries, you can fill out the general contact form available on the Kyrsten Sinema website. Here is a direct link to the contact form www.sinema.senate.gov/contact-kyrsten/
Ensure you provide accurate contact details for her team to address your message effectively and potentially engage in meaningful dialogue with you.
Kyrsten Sinema Mailing Address Closest To Me
You can mail Senator Kyrsten Sinema at any of her following office addresses.
Phoenix Office Address
3333 E. Camelback Rd, Suite 200 Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Tucson Office Address
20 E. Ochoa St. Tucson, Arizona 85701
Washington D.C. Office Address
317 Hart Senate Office Building Washington D.C. 20510
Schedule a meeting with Kyrsten Sinema
You can schedule a meeting with Kyrsten Sinema at her office. All you need to do is fill out a form available at Kyrsten’s website. You will get a call from Sinema’s Arizona or Washington, D.C. offices.
If the appointment is not available, her team will arrange a virtual meeting. Here are the steps to schedule a meeting with Senator Kyrsten Sinema.
- First of all, visit Kyrsten Sinema’s page dedicated specifically to scheduling meetings sinema.senate.gov/schedule-a-meeting/.
- Here, you will see a form. You need to fill out the same accurately.
- Provide some of your details like your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Next, you need to enter meeting details including preferred time of meeting, office location, list of attendees, and meeting agenda.
- Finally, click on the “Send Message” button once you are done entering the information.
- Now, wait for Kyrsten Sinema’s team to get in touch with you for the next course of action.
Get Assistance from Kyrsten Sinema’s Office
Kyrsten Sinema is more than happy to assist you with matters related to Medicare, Social Security, Veterans or Military affairs, Federal retirement/Annuity benefits, Federal Taxes, Passports, or Immigration issues.
To assist you with these issues Kyrsten Sinema may make an inquiry to a federal agency on your behalf. This is possible only if you give the written permission regarding the same. To grant this permission, you need to download and fill out the Privacy Act Waiver form from sinema.senate.gov/get-assistance/.
Mail the completely filled and duly signed Privacy Act Waiver to the following address –
3333 East Camelback Road, Suite 200 Phoenix, Arizona 85018
You may also fax the same to 602-957-0988 or send it via email to [email protected].
Please note that the form should be signed by the person himself unless he/ she is a minor or has the federal agency’s approved third-party authorization form.
Tour To U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C.
Do you know Senator Kyrsten Sinema can help you get a tour of the U.S. Capitol and many other historical places in Washington D.C.? Yes, that’s correct, her team is ready to assist Arizonans with tour bookings.
You can also request for the tour by filling out the form at https://www.sinema.senate.gov/tour-request-form/. Here, you will have to provide some basic information like the places you want to visit, the names of your group members, the number of tickets you want, and your visit schedule.
Her team will contact you and give you a guided tour of the Capitol, White House, Library of Congress, and Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
Internship with Senator Kyrsten Sinema
Political science students who are interested in interning with Senator Sinema’s Washington, D.C. or Phoenix office are encouraged to submit their applications before the specified deadline.
The application should include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. For those interested in interning with the Washington, D.C. office, applications should be sent to [email protected].
Meanwhile, those seeking an internship with the Phoenix office can submit their applications to [email protected].
To be considered for a spring internship, applications must be received by October 31.
Check Tim Scott net worth
Senator Kyrsten Sinema on Social Media
Important Points to Remember
- Kyrsten Sinema’s team can’t help you with court cases/ civil disputes.
- They will not intervene in state or local government issues.
- She cannot neither act as an advocate in legal matters nor can she provide legal advice.
- If you have an issue with a State of Arizona agency, it is recommended that you contact the Governor of Arizona or your Representatives/Senator in the Arizona State Legislature. You can find their contact information on the official website of the Governor of Arizona (azgovernor.gov/) or the Arizona State Legislature (www.azleg.gov/).
- For urgent matters, don’t hesitate to call Senator Sinema’s office at 602-598-7327.
Frequently Asked Questions
Her official website is www.sinema.senate.gov/
You can email Kyrsten Sinema through the contact form on her official website.
Yes, she is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can submit a request for the same through her official website.
I have tried my best to provide you with accurate information through this post. If you notice any inaccuracies, please feel free to contact me through the comment box. You can also connect through this website’s contact page.