The Loyola High School situated in Kurji is one of the finest schools of Patna. Over years of establishment, the school has prospered and today it stands as an institution of remarkable integrity, instilling ethos of wisdom and sincerity in its students. Affiliated to CBSE, it is a private, co-ed school offering classes from 1 to 12. Admission is granted into different classes of this school depending on the number of vacancies available. Interested parents can find the detailed information related to the Loyola High School here from this article.
Basic Details of Loyola High School
Check out the basic details related to Loyola High School in the table below:
|Year of establishment||1969|
|Manage by||Society of Montfort brothers of St. Gabrial, Ranchi Province|
|Board of affiliation||CBSE|
|Type of school||Private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school|
|Grades offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||Loyola High School, P.O. Sadaquat Ashram, Kurji, Patna, Bihar – 800 010|
|Phone number||0612 – 2262272 / 7070793930|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for Loyola High School Admission
To be eligible for admission to any class, the candidate must have minimum level of knowledge required for that class and should have successfully passed the previous class.
Loyola High School Admission Process
- Parents interested in enrolling their wards need to submit an application form along with the prescribed fee.
- The duly filled application form along with photocopy of birth certificate and medical certificate and three passport size photographs of the child should be submitted in the school office on or before the last prescribed date.
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar card of parents should also be submitted along with other relevant documents.
- Students whose applications and other documents are submitted within the given time limit will be invited for the interaction round.
- At the time of interaction, original documents such as birth certificate, medical certificate, and report card of the previous school must be produced for verification.
- Parents of the selected candidates need to remit the prescribed fees in the specified bank and submit duly filled admission form along with original Transfer Certificate, photocopy of Medical Certificate, Blood Group & RH Certificate and two photographs.
- Both the parents and the child must be present at the time of interaction.
- For admission to class 11th, an entrance test might be conducted and the performance of the candidates in 10th board exam will also be taken into account.
Facilities Offered at the Loyola High School
Loyola High School is one of the best schools of Patna and provides some amazing facilities to its students. Some of the major facilities available at the school have been discussed below.
- Eco-friendly campus away from air and noise pollution
- Spacious and comfortable classrooms with sufficient ventilation
- Well documented library which covers a wide range of books
- Well equipped composite Language Lab, Computer Lab, Physics Lab, Chemistry and Biology Lab
- Three different computer labs for Primary, Middle and Senior Secondary Students
- The campus is under the surveillance of CCTV cameras for 24 hours
- Every floor is supplied with purified drinking water with RO system
- Well equipped first aid facilities with doctor on call
Loyola High School Uniform
For class XI & XII:
- Boys: White pants (Bottoms 163-183 cm) and white half sleeve shirt with house emblem, Formal Black leather shoes with lace and white socks with blue strips, School Tie and Belt
- Girls: Matric blue color, Collared Kurti having elbow length sleeves, with white Salwar & white Dupatta, Black leather shoes with buckles & white socks with blue stripes, black hair ribbon/ band
Loyola High School Contact Info
Address: Loyola High School, P.O. Sadaquat Ashram, Kurji, Patna, Bihar – 800 010
Phone no.: 0612 – 2262272 / 7070793930
Email id: [email protected]
In this article, important information related to the Loyola High School has been given. Complete care has been taken to provide the parents with genuine information related to the school. However, in case you find any kind of discrepancy or inconsistency in the data given, please let us know via the comment section. You can also drop your suggestions or queries if any.