Veda Vyasa D.A.V. Public School is a co-education school that was founded by the DAV College Managing Committee in the year 1982. It is a privately owned school that follows the curriculum of the central board of secondary education. The school is committed to providing the best equality education and vibrant environment for all-round development of its students. The new admissions are provided in pre-school based on various criteria such as the residential address of parents, alumni parents, siblings studying in the school. Application forms are generally released in the month of December.
Veda Vyasa DAV Public School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Management Authority||DAV College Managing Committee|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Principal||Mrs. Shalini Arora|
|Class offered||Pre-school to 12th class|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25|
|Minimum Age for Pre-school Admission||3 years +|
|Starting of the pre-school admission process||Generally in the month of December|
|Phone Number||28536979, 28535594|
Veda Vyasa D.A.V Public School Admission
Every year, a large number of parents try to get their kids to enroll for admission into this school. You may check the complete details regarding pre-school admission as given below.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 3 years.
- Please note that the age will be counted as on 31st March of an academic year. For example, Veda Vyasa admission 2023 will be offered only to children older than 3 years as on 31st March 2023.
- Interested parents may access the application form for new admission through the official website of the school i.e. http://vvdav.org/.
- Then, they have to fill all the details in the registration/ application form very carefully.
- All the parents must have a valid email ID in order to register for admission.
- The application fee of Veda Vyasa D.A.V Public School admission is Rs. 25/-. This fee must be paid online using options like a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- After that, the parents should take a print out of a submitted application form.
- Finally, the registration form (print-out) along with the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents should be dropped in the drop box placed near the school gate.
An application form must accompany the following documents.
- Proof of Alumni, if applicable – Class XII Passing Certificate of CBSE.
- Sibling Proof, if applicable – latest fee receipt.
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child from Municipal Corporation.
- Residence Proof – Aadhar card/ Ration Card/ Electricity/ MTNL bill/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Water bill/ Domicile certificate/ Smart Card
Veda Vyasa D.A.V. Public School is one of the best schools in West Delhi. That’s why it follows strict criteria while selecting the candidates. Admissions are offered based on the points secured by a student out of 100 as per the following pattern.
|Locality||Vikas Puri||70 points|
|Other than Vikas Puri||50 points|
|Sibling (Twins will also be considered under this)||10 points|
|Alumni (Parents Alumni of the School)||20 points|
Veda Vyasa D.A.V. School Fee Structure
The class-wise fee structure of Veda Vyasa D.A.V. School given below.
|Tuition Fee||Pre-School & Pre-Primary||Rs. 6330/- Per month|
|1st and 2nd||Rs. 5410/- Per month|
|3rd to 9th||Rs. 4355/- Per month|
|10th to 12th||Rs. 5035/- Per month|
|Development Fund||Pre-School & Pre-Primary||Rs. 345/- Per month|
|1st and 2nd||Rs. 300/- Per month|
|3rd to 9th||Rs. 235/- Per month|
|10th to 12th||Rs. 280/- Per month|
|Pupil Fund||Rs. 175/- Per month|
|Practical Fee||Rs. 110/- Per month|
|Computer Fee||Rs. 225/- Per month|
|Annual Charges (Payable in two installments in the month of April & September)||Rs. 4250/- per annum (pre-school and pre-primary)
Rs. 2750/- (class 1st to 12th)
|Insurance students||Rs. 110/- per annum|
Facilities offered by Veda Vyasa D.A.V. School
The facilities available at the Veda Vyasa School are top-notch which makes it one of the top schools in West Delhi. You can have a look at some of the notable facilities offered by the school.
- Smart Classes
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Computer Lab
- Yoga classes by qualified coaches
- Badminton Court
- Tennis Court
- Transport Facility
- Taek-Won-Do Classes
- Instrumental Music Learning
- Art And Craft
- Fun time Club
- Address: Veda Vyasa Dav Public School D Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi -110018
- Contact: 28536979, 28535594
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.vvdav.org
In this above post, efforts have been made to provide you the most accurate details. Still, if you think any of the information is not correct then you can let us know through the comment section. You may also drop queries or suggestions in the comment box.