The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Madhya Pradesh will release Madhya Pradesh Board Date Sheet 2024. Two separate timetables will be released for class 10th and 12th students respectively. The official release of date sheet is eagerly awaited by students across the state. The board has a reputation for conducting exams in a fair and transparent manner, and students can expect the same in 2024.
The date sheet will include the schedule for exams across all streams including science, commerce, and humanities. With the help of this date sheet, students will be able to plan their study schedules and prepare for the exams in a systematic manner. The MP Board Timetable 2024 will also help teachers to plan their lectures accordingly.
Madhya Pradesh Board Time Table 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education (BSE)|
|Type of Examination||Annual Examination|
|Classes||10th and 12th|
|Type of papers||Theory|
|Beginning of examination for classes 10th and 12th||March 2024|
MP Board HSC (Class 10th) Examination Date Sheet 2024
The board will release the date sheet for class 10th at least 1 month before the exam date. The duration of each exam will be three hours. It is also recommended that students start preparing for the exams well in advance and make a study schedule to ensure they cover all the topics before the exams begin.
|1st week of March 2024||Hindi|
|1st week of March 2024||Urdu|
|2nd week of March 2024||Social Science|
|2nd week of March 2024||Mathematics|
|2nd week of March 2024||Sanskrit|
|3rd week of March 2024||English|
|3rd week of March 2024||Science|
|4th week of March 2024||Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Sindhi. Only for Deaf & Dumb – Painting, Computer, Vocal, Instrument|
|4th week of March 2024||NSQF (National Skills Qualification Framework)|
Madhya Pradesh Board HSSC (Class 12th) Date Sheet 2024
The class 12th exams are scheduled to begin in the month of March and will continue till April. The date sheet will be released well in advance to give students ample time to prepare for their exams. Check out the tentative schedule given in the following table.
|1st week of March 2024||Hindi|
|1st week of March 2024||English|
|2nd week of March 2024||PhysicsEconomicsAnimal Husbandry, Milk Trade, Poultry Farming & Fishery Element of ScienceHistory of Indian ArtVocational Course|
|2nd week of March 2024||Biology|
|2nd week of March 2024||BiotechnologyVocal/ InstrumentationTabla|
|3rd week of March 2024||Political ScienceVocational Course|
|3rd week of March 2024||ChemistryHistoryBusiness Studies Element of Science & Maths Useful for AgricultureDrawing and Painting Home Management, Nutrition & Textile Vocational Course|
|3rd week of March 2024||Mathematics|
|4th week of March 2024||SociologyPsychologyAgricultureHome ScienceDrawing and Designing Bookkeeping & AccountancyVocational Course|
|4th week of March 2024||Informatic Practices|
|4th week of March 2024||GeographyCrop Production & Horticulture Still Life & DesignAnatomy, Physiology & Health|
|Last week of March 2024||UrduMarathi|
|Last week of March 2024||Physical Education|
|1st week of April 2024||Sanskrit|
Steps to download Madhya Pradesh Board Date Sheet PDF
The MP Board Date Sheet is an important document for students preparing for their exams. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download it.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MP Board i.e. mpbse.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Examination” tab, and then select “Time Table” from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the page where you can find the date sheet for your respective class.
- Next, select your class (10th or 12th) from the list of options available. Once you have selected your class, the date sheet will appear on the screen. You can either download it or take a printout for future reference.
Helpful Tips for MP Board Examination Preparation
The MP Board Examination for classes 10th and 12th is a crucial time for students. To help you prepare, here are some helpful tips and tricks:
- Make a study schedule that suits your needs and stick to it. This will help you stay organized and ensure that you cover all the necessary topics.
- Practice previous years’ question papers to get a better idea of the exam pattern and types of questions that may be asked.
- Take regular breaks to avoid burnout and keep your mind fresh. Use this time to engage in activities that you enjoy and help you relax.
- Stay healthy by eating nutritious food, getting enough sleep, and exercising regularly. A healthy body and mind will help you perform better in exams.
- Try to stay focused and avoid distractions such as social media and mobile phones. These can waste valuable study time and affect your concentration.
- Seek help from teachers, mentors, or peers if you are struggling with a particular subject or topic. Don’t hesitate to ask for help as it can make a big difference in your preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Students will get extra 5 minutes to read the question paper.
The examinations are expected to start in the month of March 2024.
The admit card will be available at least 15 days before the examination date.