Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 registration is most likely to start from November 2023. Students, parents, and teachers are selected through competitions on MyGov and they receive PPC kits from Ministry of Education.
Pariksha Pe Charcha or PPC is an interactive program through which young students get a chance to meet the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. Apart from the students, parents and teachers can also interact with the Prime Minister through this initiative. During this program, students can ask questions, seek advice or tips for the PM. In the year 2024, it will be the 7th edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha.
Those interested students, parents, and teachers who want to participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 need to register and submit their entries. Participants are selected on the basis of their entries and submissions in PPC 2024. They will also get exciting rewards.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Important Dates
The tentative dates for Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2024 are given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration||November 2023|
|Last date to register in online mode||December 2023|
|Pariksha Pe Charcha with PM Modi||January 2024|
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Students must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the Pariksha Pe Charcha Program.
- Only school students of classes 9th to 12th are eligible to apply.
- Students need to submit their responses to any one of the themes provided to them.
- All students must submit their questions to the honorable prime minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Those parents and teachers who want to participate have to submit their entries in the online activities designed exclusively for them.
PPC 2024 Application Form
Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form. In order to access the application form, aspirants have to visit the official website i.e. mygov.in.
- To start the process of application form submission, aspirants have to visit the official website and begin registration.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to provide their details such as Name, Father’s name, class, school, etc.
- During the registration process, students also need to verify their phone numbers.
- While filling the application form, you need to submit your entries on the theme provided from the list.
- Please make sure you submit the application form before the last date. Otherwise, your entry will not be considered.
- It is also recommended to take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
Terms and Conditions of Pariksha Pe Charcha
- Only the students from class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th can participate in Pariksha pe Charcha 2024.
- A student can participate only in one specified theme.
- The students must not exceed the word limit provided to them.
- The responses submitted by a student must be simple, original, and creative.
- Questions to be submitted by the student must not exceed the limit of 500 words.
- In case a student doesn’t have a phone then he/ she can use the phone of parents or teachers for OTP verification.
- You may get disqualified from participation in PPC in case of any false representation or submission.
- The entry submitted by students must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- It is a duty of a candidate to submit a timely and lawfully correct entry before the last date.
- MoE and MyGov on social media or website can use the entries submitted by students/ parents/ teachers in any form.
- One teacher may sign-in and enable one or more students (one at a time) by submitting the accurate student details and their entries
- Teachers may check the status of all entries submitted by them by clicking the “Participate through Teacher” tab available on the official website.
- The selection of participants in the program will be based on entries submitted by students, parents, and teachers.
- The entries made by the students/ parents/ teachers should be as per the themes provided to them.
- A team of experts will review all the entries submitted and let the shortlisted one know about their selection.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Theme
It is compulsory for all parents/ teachers/ students to make entries as per the specified themes. The themes will be made available just for the registration process. Interested candidates may check the last year’s themes for reference purpose. We’ll update the PPC 2024 theme after the release of its respective notification.
Know your freedom fighters (हमारी आज़ादी के नायक )
Our culture is our pride (हमारी संस्कृति हमारा गर्व)
My Book My Inspiration (मेरी प्रिय किताब)
Save Environment for future generations (आने वाली पीढ़ियों के लिये पर्यावरण सुरक्षा )
My life, my health (अच्छा स्वास्थ्य क्यों जरूरी है)
My startup dream (मेरा स्टार्टअप का सपना)
STEM education/ education without boundaries (सीमाओं के बिना शिक्षा)
Toys and Games for Learning in Schools (विद्यालय में सीखने के लिए खिलौने और खेल)
Our Heritage (हमारी धरोहर)
Enabling Learning Environment (शिक्षा का अनुकूल माहौल)
Education for Skilling (कौशल के लिए शिक्षा)
Lesser Curricular Load and No fear for exams (पाठ्यक्रम का कम भार और परीक्षा का कोई भय नहीं)
Future educational challenges (भविष्य में शिक्षा की चुनौतियाँ)
My child, my teacher (मेरा बच्चा, मेरा अध्यापक )
Adult Education- Making everyone literate (प्रौढ़ शिक्षा – सभी को साक्षर बनायें)
Learning and growing together (सीखना और एक साथ बढ़ना)
- Winners will get an opportunity to be a direct participant in Pariksha Pe Charcha and meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Each winner will get a special Pariksha pe Charcha kit.
- Every winner will also get a specially designed certificate of appreciation.
- A group of students from the winners will get a chance to directly interact with the PM. Every one of these winners will also get a digital souvenir of their autographed photograph along with the Prime Minister
Pariksha Pe Charcha even is a part of a large initiative called “Exam Warrior”. This event focuses on creating a stress-free atmosphere for youngsters.
No, there is no need to pay any kind of fees.
You may apply by contacting your teacher through the teacher’s login.
No, the registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha will take place in online mode only.
PPC 2024 Registration: mygov.in