SNEH International School is a private, co-ed school that is highly applauded for its quality education and other facilities that it offers to the students. The school has two different campuses for Junior (Nursery to class VIII) and Senior (class IX to XII) students located at Jagriti Enclave and Rajdhani Enclave respectively. Online applications for admissions are released in the month of January and classes begin form April. Admission into the school is offered into class nursery, IX and XI. The school is affiliated to the CBSE and is an English medium school.
SNEH International School Basic Info
|Number of campus||2 (Junior Wing & Senior Wing)|
|School director||Mrs. Kamlesh Jacob|
|Type of school||Private, Co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12|
|Teacher to student ratio||Level I- 1:25 & Level II- 1:35|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Release of applications||In the month of December|
|Academic session||Commences from month of April|
|Important documents||1. Date of Birth Certificate of child2. Proof of residence (Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Domicile/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity bill)
3. Proof of Sibling (if applicable) – a fee receipt of Previous quarter (October to December)
4. Four Passport size photos of mother, father and child
SNEH International School Admission Process
For Nursery class:
Admission will be offered to the kids into Nursery class on the basis of points obtained by them.
Points will be calculated by taking the following parameters into consideration:
|Parameters||Maximum Points Allotted|
|a) 0 to 8 kms (30)|
|b) 8 to 12 kms (25)|
|c) Above 12 kms (20)|
|Girl Child||25 points|
|Twins/ 1st child boy||15 points|
The application form for admission will be released online and can be obtained from the school’s official website from December onwards.
Along with basic information, the parents should also upload the relevant documents into the application form for calculation of points.
Children shortlisted for the admission and their parents will have to visit the school for a simple interaction. The interaction will be limited and will be done with both the parents.
There will be no test or interview of the candidates.
All the important documents along with self-attested photocopies must be carried by the parents at the time of reporting for admission.
For class IX and XI:
Admission into classes IX and XI are provided completely on the merit basis.
Facilities Offered by SNEH International School
Check below some of the facilities offered to the students at the SNEH International School.
- Laboratories- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths Laboratory
- Communication and Information Technology
- Classroom Teaching
- Art, Craft and Clay Modeling
- E-Room or Resource Room
- Studio of Mass Communication
- Two mini auditorium
- Children’s Park and Play fields
- Sports facility- Tennis court, Volley Ball Court, Basket Ball Court, Skating Rink, etc
- Computer aided Audio visual facilities with Multimedia
- TV computer, CC cameras and Air conditioners in every classroom
- Activity centre for the toddlers with Ball Pool, Doll House and other facilities
- Music & dance centre equipped with musical instruments & audio electronic systems
- School clinic for regular medical check up
- Mess to serve hygienic and nutritious food
- Fire safety measures
Fee Structure for Class Nursery
The fee structure for the students enrolled into Nursery is provided below. School fee is to be paid quarterly by the 10th day of April, July, October and January. Thereafter a fine of Rs. 20/- per day will be charged.
|Development Charges||Rs. 7947/-|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 15000/-|
|Tuition Fee (Per Month)||Rs. 4415/-|
|Computer & Other Charges (Per Month)||Rs. 300/-|
|Transport (Per Month)||Rs. 2000/- (upto 5 kms)
Rs. 2300/- (upto 8 kms)
|Transport Across UP Border (Per Month)||Rs. 3200/-|
|Optional Midday Meal (Per Month)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Optional Day Care (Per Month)||Rs. 600/-|
|Magazine Charges||Rs. 350/-|
|One Time Activity Charges||Rs. 30000/-|
- Pre-School (Nursery), Pre-Primary (KG) & Class I:30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Class II – XII:30 AM to 2.00 PM
- Day Care (Junior Wing):30 PM to 2.00 PM
- Office Hours:00 AM to 2.30 PM
- Admission/ Fee Deposit:30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Address: Jagriti Enclave, Anand Vihar, New Delhi – 110 092
- Phone no.: 011 47350591, 011 47350592, 09810923111
- Email id: [email protected]
- Address: New Rajdhani Enclave, Near Preet Vihar Metro Station, Vikas Marg, New Delhi – 110 092
- Phone no.: 011 22016772, 011 42440772, 09871012444
- Email id: [email protected]
SNEH International School is counted among the top school of East Delhi and a large number of queries about this school are received from the parents. To answer these queries, some basic details related to the school have been provided in this article. In case of any inconsistency in the data provided, please let us know through message in comment section.