Bluebells International School, established in the year 1957, aims at providing a strong foundation to the young minds and helps them pave a way towards bright future. Affiliated to CBSE, the school acquired its full fledged Senior Secondary School status in 1978 and now offers classes from Nursery to grade 12. It is private, co-ed, English medium school located at an easy to reach location in Kailash Colony, New Delhi. Interested parents can submit the registration forms for admission that are released online in the month of December. Admission is offered into Nursery class mainly but can be offered into higher classes, if there arises any vacancy.
Basic Info regarding Bluebells International School New Delhi
|Year of establishment||1957|
|Founder Principal||Mrs. G Soni|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|School campus||3 acres|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12|
|Number of teachers||150+|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Beginning of registration||Mid-December|
|Closure of admission process||In the month of March|
|Contact Address||Kailash (Opposite Lady Shri Ram College), New Delhi – 110 048|
|Phone number||011 29232963, 011 29235679|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Bluebells International School New Delhi Admission Process
- Online application form for Bluebells International School Nursery admission is released on the official website of the school www.bluebellsinternational.com.
- Duly filled registration form along with the prescribed registration fee can be submitted in the school’s office.
- Points will be given to the successfully registered candidates on the basis of different parameters as discussed below.
- Children will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the points allotted to them.
- In case of a tie, the tie will be broken by the method of drawing of lots done in front of the parents.
- A list of the students selected for admission will be displayed and they will be invited along with the parents to complete the rest formalities of the admission.
- Admission may also be granted into higher classes subject to the availability of vacancy, if any.
Criteria for Admission
|Neighborhood (as per the existing bus routes)||70|
|Staff ward (restricted to two children only)||10|
Eligibility for Admission
The age of the candidates should be between 3 and 4 years as on 31st March to be eligible for admissions into the pre-school (Nursery).
Facilities offered by the Bluebells International School
Facilities available at a school play a very important role in the development of the students. The Bluebells International School provides it students some world-class facilities, few of which are given below.
- Smart Board Classrooms
- Science Laboratories
- ATL Laboratory
- ICT Laboratories
- Multimedia Centre
- Languages Laboratory
- Home Science Laboratory
- Discovery Room
- Art Room
- Maths Laboratories
- Audio Visual Room
- Learning Hub
- Teachers Resource Centre
- Recording Studio
- Art Gallery
- Activity Hive
- Sports Facilities- Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, Badminton Courts, Football Field, Cricket Pitch, Skating Ring, Volleyball Courts and Indoor Gym
- Herbal Gardens
- Transport Facility
Bluebells International School New Delhi Contact Details
Address: Kailash Colony (Opposite Lady Shri Ram College), New Delhi – 110 048
Phone no.: 011 29232963, 011 29235679
Fax no.: 011 29231920
Email id: [email protected]
Efforts have been made to provide genuine information related to the Bluebells International School, which is among the top schools of South Delhi. However, if you still find any inconsistency in the details that are provided in this post, please bring it to our notice. You can leave your suggestions into the comment box. If you have any query, ask them too.