The Emerald Heights International School is an international day-cum-boarding school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh (M.P.). It was established in the year 1982 by late Smt. Suneeta Singh. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Apart from the day school, Emerald heights International also provide boarding facilities. The school has different admission procedure for Nursery/ UKG, day scholars and boarding students. Every year, the application process of Nursery/ UKG and boarding school admission begins in October.
The Emerald Heights International School Overview
|Year of Establishment||1982|
|Curriculum (Board of Affiliation)||CBSE|
|Type of School||Co-educational, Private school|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Offline (For Nursery – UKG)
Online via Email (For the rest of the classes)
|Beginning of registration for nursery admission||Every year in the month of October|
|Minimum Age for Nursery Admission||2 years and 6 months|
|Admission Enquiry||[email protected]|
The Emerald Heights Foundation School (Nursery – UKG Admission 2023)
For admission to Nursery and KG classes, the school invites applications generally in the month of October. Let’s have a look at the Emerald heights foundation school nursery admission process.
- Nursery: The child must complete 2 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
- LKG: The child must complete 3 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
- The school releases the registration form for Nursery and KG classes in offline mode.
- Parents can collect the registration form from the school’s office.
- The duly filled registration form with all the necessary details must be submitted at the school’s office before the last date.
Acceptance of Admission
- After getting the offer of admission, the parents should accept the admission within 7 days.
- In case the acceptance is not made within 7 days, the admission will stand cancelled.
The Emerald Heights International School (Day School)
Due to its amazing popularity and reputation of being one of the top schools in India, the Emerald Heights International School receives a lot of applications every year.
- To register for admission, the parents or students can download the information form available at the school’s website.
- Please note that you need to fill the details in an information form using block letters only.
- The scanned copies of a duly filled information form along with the Birth Certificate and the latest Mark Sheet/result of the child should be emailed at [email protected].
- The selection of students for day-school will be based on the previous class’s result.
- You should note that the School Management reserves the right to change its Admissions’ Policy from time to time without notice.
Subjects offered in class 11th
Science Stream: English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology, and Electives (Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), Painting and French)
Commerce Stream: English Core, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics or Marketing, Electives (Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), French and Painting).
Humanities: English Core, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Geography, Electives (Informatics Practices (IP), French, Painting, Physical Education (PE) and Marketing).
Check out the important information related to the admission into the Emerald Heights Boarding School given below.
- The registration process for boarding school begins in the month of October every year.
- Parents/ aspiring students can download the admit card from the school’s website and submit a scanned copy of the same along with the Birth Certificate and the latest Mark Sheet/Result of the child with any other credentials you might feel are important.
- The registration form should accompany a Demand Draft (DD) or a Cheque of 1000/- drawn in favour of “The Emerald Heights International School”. You may also pay this amount on the day of school visit/ interaction.
- The registration form will be submitted by sending an email at [email protected].
Note: You can also mail the documents to the school Address.
- The students will be selected on the basis of the entrance tests to be conducted by the school.
- After getting the admission offer, the students need to accept the same within 10 days or the offer will be withdrawn.
A few of the facilities that make the emerald heights international one of the best schools in India are as follows:
- Two international standard cricket grounds
- Football Ground
- Tennis Court
- Swimming pool
- Adventure park
- Dance Classes
- Music Classes
- Art Studio
- Separate boarding for boys and girls
- Sunday Enrichment Classes
The Emerald Heights International Fee rules and regulations are given below.
- All the parents have to pay the fees according to the school calendar.
- In case they fail to pay the fees in time then they have to pay extra charges as per school rules and regulation.
- In case the fee remains unpaid for 2 months from the due date, then the name of the child will be struck out of rolls.
Emerald Heights International School Contact Information
- Address: AB Road, Rau, Opposite Akashwani, Indore, MP, India – 453 331
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91-8720009992/93,
- Fax number: +91-731-4067536/37
- Admission Enquiry: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.emeraldheights.edu.in.
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Emeralite/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/emeralite
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emeralites/
In this article, basic information regarding the Emerald Heights International School has been provided for the parents. We have taken care to provide the correct information. However, in case there is any discrepancy then we request you to bring it into our notice by using the comment section below.
2 thoughts on “The Emerald Heights International School”
Are there any branches in hyderabad other than in Abids?
Can you please let us know when admission will open for 1st class.