Cambridge School Noida provides a vibrant environment of learning so that kids can grow in the field of their interest. Established in the year 1931, it is a co-educational school located in Sector-27 Noida. The school has a big and lush green campus equipped with all the modern-day facilities. The curriculum of the Central board of secondary education is followed by the school and it offers class from Nursery to 12th standard. Generally, the process of admission to nursery class starts in the month of July. Thee application forms are released in online mode.
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Founder||Mr. Alok Chandra Deb|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the campus||27140 square meters|
|School Timing||08:00 am – 02:10 pm (1st to 12th class)|
|Number of Students||3000+|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beginning of the application process||Generally in the month of July|
|Documents required for admission|
|Phone Number||0120-2523838, 0120- 2519146|
Cambridge School Admission
Being one of the best schools in Noida, Cambridge school receives a lot of applications for new admissions every year. The general guidelines related to the admission process of this school are given below.
- The parents who wish to enroll their kids for admission need to register through the official website.
- It is compulsory to enter authentic details at the time of registration.
- Please note, you must have a valid phone number at the time of filling the registration form.
- Once you are done with filling the form, an acknowledgement slip will be generated for you along with a unique code.
The following documents are required for admission to Cambridge School
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- In case of sibling applicants: the identity card/admission no. of a sibling in Cambridge School, Noida.
- Address proof – any one of Passport/ Lease Deed / Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Electoral Card
- Immunization certificate issued by RMO.
- Photo Id proof of parents:- Election card/Pan card/Aadhar card/Passport of both the parents.
The fee structure applicable for Cambridge School Admission 2020 is explained in the table below.
|One Time Fees|
|Registration & Prospectus Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 20000/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 10000/-|
|Monthly Fee (Payable Quarterly)|
|Nursery to Class 12th||Rs. 9500/-|
|Examination Fee (NCO/ UCO/ IMO/ NSO/ IEO/ TERI)||As per actual|
|Other Activities (Astronomy/ Farewell/ Class Photo/ Alumni)||As per actual|
|Trips/ Excursions (Educational)||As per actual destinations|
|Robotics inclusive of Kits (6th to 10th)||Rs. 6000/- for the session|
|Chess, Taekwondo, Skating, Aerobics||Rs. 220/- per month|
|Tennis||Rs. 440/- per month|
|Swimming (during school hours)||Rs. 2500/- for the session|
|Swimming (Summer Coaching – One month)||Rs. 2000/- for one session|
|Football (Summer Camp) for one month||Rs. 1100/- per month|
|Football (other than summer camp)||Rs. 3894/- per month|
|Cricket (Summer Camp) for one month||Rs. 2200/- per month|
|Mid-day meal for nursery classes (11 months)||Rs. 1425/- per month|
|Hey-maths for classes 3rd to 6th||As per actual|
|NTSE (One time)||Rs, 1500/-|
|Lab fees: per subject per month (e.g. physics, chemistry, biology, computers, etc.) for class 11th & 12th for practical||Rs. 200/-|
|Slab – I: Noida||Rs. 1760/-|
|Slab – II: Mayur Vihar, Vasundhra Enclave, Noida Sector – 119, 120, 76, 77, 78, 82 to 93||Rs. 2025/-|
|Slab – III: Delhi, Patpargunj, Laxmi Nagar, Kaushambi, Vasundhara, Vaishali, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad||Rs. 2255/-|
Facilities available at the school
Cambridge School offers facilities that can match up with any of the top schools in Noida. Take a look at a few of the notable facilities.
- Music and Dance Rooms
- Meal Planning Room
- Laboratories – Chemistry Lab, Physics Lab, Biology Lab & The Vegetable Garden, General Science Lab, Maths Lab, Computer & Multi-Media Labs.
- Roma Deb Auditorium
- Seminar Room
- Smart Classrooms
- Medical Room / Clinic
- Study / Learning Centre with Special Educator
- Art Room
- Clay Modelling / Sculpture
- Swimming Pool
- Toy Room
- School Clubs – Environment Club, Needle Work Club, Robotics Club, Space/ Astronomy Club, Photography Club, Interact Club
- Book Shop & Uniform Shop
- Career Choices & Guidance
The timings of the Cambridge School Noida are as follows:
- 1st to 12th Class: 8:00 a.m. to 2:10 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Nursery & Prep: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Meeting with the principal: 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m (only after prior appointment)
- Address: Sector-27, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar – 201301
- Phone Number: 0120-2528509, 0120-2523838, 0120-2519146
- Fax: 0120-2523645
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official website: noida.cambridgeschool.edu.in
All the necessary care has been taken while providing details in this post. However, if you still find some inaccuracy then feel free to inform us through the comment section. You are also welcome to leave your suggestions or queries in the comment box.