Since its foundation in the year 1965, the Amrut High School has strived to provide best quality education to the students along with a platform for their all-round development. To provide this, the school houses a world-class infrastructure along with a team of dedicated staff members. It is a private, co-educational school that offers classes from Nursery to grade 12. The school offers admission into all these classes depending on the number of vacancies available. Complete details related to the admission process for different classes have been provided in this article.
Amrut High School Basic Information
|Year of establishment||1965|
|Board affiliated to||CBSE, Gujarat State Board|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Classes offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Starting of admission process||First week of November for pre-primary classes
Second week of December for primary classes
|Contact address||Amrut School/ Amrut Centre, 15, Cantonment, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad – 380 003|
|Phone number||91 – 079 – 22866393|
Eligibility Criteria for Amrut High School Admission
The class-wise age requirement to apply for Amrut High School Admission is provided below:
- Nursery: Age should be more than 2 years as on August of the year of admission.
- Junior KG: Children of age more than 3 years on August of the year of admission are eligible.
- Senior KG: The kids with age more than 4 years as on August of the year of admission can apply.
- Class I: Age should be more than 5 years as on August of the year of admission.
- Class II: Children of age more than 6 years on August of the year of admission are eligible.
- Class III: The kids with age more than 7 years as on August of the year of admission can apply.
- Class IV: Age should be more than 8 years as on August of the year of admission.
- Class V: Children of age more than 9 years on August of the year of admission are eligible.
- Class VI: The kids with age more than 10 years as on August of the year of admission can apply.
- Class VII: Age should be more than 11 years as on August of the year of admission.
Amrut High School Admission Process
- An application providing all the basic details related to the child and parents should be submitted by the parents along with copies of all important documents.
- Only after successful submission of form, the students will be considered for the further process of admission.
- For admission upto class I, an interaction between the students and the staff members will be conducted. The interaction takes place to know and understand the child better and not to test his knowledge or skills.
- From class 2nd onwards, the kids need to clear an entrance exam conducted by the school for admission. There will also be an interaction between the principal and the parents of the children who clear the exam.
- Result of the Amrut High School admission process will be declared on the following Saturday.
- Parents are required to visit the school, in person to check the results of their ward.
Parents reporting for the admission must carry the following documents of their wards:
For Nursery to class 1st:
- Xerox copy of birth certificate
- 3 passport size photographs
For class 2nd to class 7th:
- Xerox Copy of final result of last year
- 2 passport size photographs
- School Leaving Certificate or T.C. Certificate
For class 8th onwards:
- Last School Result
- School Leaving Certificate
Facilities Available at the Amrut High School
All the facilities that should be there in an ideal school can be found at the Amrut High School. Check out some of the available facilities below:
- Smart classes with audio-visual facility
- Well-equipped labs and library
- High capacity auditorium
- Playground and indoor-outdoor sports facility
- Five clubs- Literary & G.K. club, Math club, Eco club, Fine Arts club and Integrity club
- Dance, Vocal & Instrumental Music classes
- Arts and craft center
- Medical facilities
- Safe and secure campus
- Clean and hygienic cafeteria
- Healthy food menu
- Transportation facility
Amrut High School Contact Details
Address: Amrut School/ Amrut Centre, 15, Cantonment, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad – 380 003
Phone no.: 91 – 079 – 22866393
Email id: email@example.com
Undoubtedly, Amrut High School is one of the best schools of Ahmedabad attracting a large number of applications for admission. Basic details related to the admission process are provided in this article. Although care has been taken to provide genuine information, if you find any discrepancy in the data provided, please let us know. You can drop your messages in the comment section below.