Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya located in Memnagar offers education upto senior secondary level. To provide a good learning environment that nurtures the gentle mind of the students is the main aim of the school. The school has been able to achieve this goal with the help of its amazing infra and world-class teachers. Affiliated to CBSE, it is a private, co- educational institute with more than 1700 students currently enrolled. Generally, admissions are granted into kindergarten and for higher classes, it is subject to availability of seats.
|Year of establishment||1993|
|Campus area||6220 m2|
|Type of school||Private, co-educational institute|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Number of students||1700+|
|Number of teachers||75+|
|Classes offered||KG to class 12|
|Availability of registration forms||4th week of December for KG admissions|
1st week of April and again early June for other classes
|Beginning of academic session||April month every year|
|Contact address||Gurukul Road, Veer Sawarkar Chowk, Near Sterling Hospital, Memnagar, Ahmedabad – 380 052|
Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya Admission Process
For Junior KG
- Registration forms for admission in Junior KG are released in the month of December.
- Duly filled registration forms should be submitted at the school’s office as per the prescribed schedule.
- Parents of the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. After successful verification, final admissions will be offered.
- No formal interview of the child or the parent will be conducted.
For other classes
- Vacancies if arise in any class will be notified in the month of April and again in June.
- Parents need to check the notice board at the Vidyalaya gate for the details of the admission.
- At the time of admission, an attested copy of birth certificate and transfer certificate should be submitted.
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Jr. KG||3.5 years||4.5|
*Certain relaxation in age might be given only from class VI onwards.
Facilities available at the School
Out of the many facilities available at the Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya, certain facilities are listed here. Check them out below.
- Smart classrooms
- Science laboratories
- Well stocked library
- Audio-visual room
- Conference hall
- Activity hall
- Medical rooms
- Sports facilities- volleyball, badminton, basketball, handball, table tennis, baseball, etc
- Play Field
- Toys’ Room
- Computer labs
- Transport facilities
Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya Fee Structure
The expected fee structure for the Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya has been provided below. Actual fee structure may vary depending on the academic session being applied for.
- Admission fee: Rs. 15000/-
- Pre-primary: Rs. 27560/-
- Classes I & II: Rs. 28660/-
- Classes III, IV & V: Rs. 29770/-
- Classes VI, VII & VIII: Rs. 30870/-
- Class IX & X: Rs. 35280/-
- Class XI & XII (Biology & Maths): Rs. 41900/-
- Class XI & XII (Biology with Geography & Comp. Sci.): Rs. 44100/-
- Class XI & XII (Commerce): Rs. 38590/-
- Address: Gurukul Road, Veer Sawarkar Chowk, Near Sterling Hospital, Memnagar, Ahmedabad – 380 052
- Phone no.: 07927455271
Counted among the top schools of Ahmedabad, the Maharaja Agrasen Vidhyalaya receives a large number of queries regarding the admission process. In this article, an overview of the school has been provided for the parents. In case, there remains any discrepancy in the data given here, please let us know via the comment section. Feel free to drop any query as well.