The Udgam School For Children strives to shape the future of a child by providing them the right environment and opportunities. The school started functioning in 1965 and in 1991 the Kantilal Jaikishandas Charitable Trust took over the school. Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the school offers classes from standard 1 to 12. Admission is granted in these classes as per the management rules depending on number of vacancy arising. Process of admission generally begins from October every year.
|Year of establishment||1965|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Medium of instructions||English|
|Classes offered||Grade 1 to 12|
|Campus area||18674 m2|
|Number of teachers||180+|
|Beginning of admission process||October|
|Contact address||Opp. Sardar Patel Institute, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380 054 Gujarat, India|
|Phone number||079-71012345, 079-71727177/ 178/ 189/ 180|
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Facilities offered at Udgam School For Children
Being one of the best schools of Ahmedabad, almost all kind of facilities that are important for the growth of the students can be found at the Udgam School For Children. Check out some of the available facilities below.
- Spacious smart classrooms
- Science & Maths Lab
- Homeopathy Clinic
- Tennis court
- Skating rink
- Computer Labs
- Well-stocked Library
- Pro-activity Club for After School Activities
- Crèche facility for staff
- Coaching classes for different sports
- Yoga Exercise Classes
- Music Classes
- Drawing Classes
- Transportation facilities
Udgam School For Children Admission Process
- Interested parents can fill the application form on the behalf of their children to take part in the admission procedure.
- The students whose applications are received successfully in time will be considered for the admissions.
- Admissions will be offered into the school as per the rules decided by the school management.
- Parents can get the complete details regarding the Udgam School For Children by contacting the school.
Check below the overview of the Udgam School For Children fee structure which may vary for different academic sessions.
|Class||Admission Fees||Term Fees||Tuition Fees||Total Fees|
|Class I||INR 6273||INR 12546||INR 75276||INR 94095|
|Class II||INR 6275||INR 12550||INR 75300||INR 94125|
|Class III||INR 6102||INR 12204||INR 73224||INR 91530|
|Class IV||INR 5923||INR 11846||INR 71076||INR 88845|
|Class V||INR 6222||INR 12444||INR 74664||INR 93330|
|Class VI||INR 5652||INR 11304||INR 67824||INR 84780|
|Class VII||INR 5307||INR 10614||INR 63684||INR 79605|
|Class VIII||INR 4451||INR 8902||INR 53412||INR 66765|
|Class IX||INR 3911||INR 7822||INR 46932||INR 58665|
|Class X||INR 3821||INR 7642||INR 45852||INR 57315|
|Class XI Science||INR 6202||INR 12404||INR 74424||INR 93030|
|Class XI Commerce/ Humanities||INR 5789||INR 11578||INR 69468||INR 86835|
|Class XII Science||INR 5912||INR 11824||INR 70944||INR 88680|
|Class XII Commerce/ Humanities||INR 5458||INR 10916||INR 65496||INR 81870|
- Classes 1 – 3: Denim Full Pants, Shoes with Velcro
- Classes 4 – 7: Denim Full Pants, Shoes with/ without Velcro
- Classes 8 – 12: Denim Full Pants, Belt is Compulsory, Shoes With Lace
- Class 1 -12: 100 % Cotton Check Shirt with Logo, Navy Blue Cotton Socks
- Winter Jacket: Navy blue colored as specified
- Std. 1 to 8: 10:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Std. 9 to 12: 7:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
Udgam School For Children Contact Info
Address: Opp. Sardar Patel Institute, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380 054 Gujarat, India
Phone no.: 079-71012345, 079-71727-177/ 178/ 189/ 180
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Efforts have been made to provide genuine details about the Udgam School For Children in this article. However, in case you find any kind of discrepancy in this post, please let us know. You can drop your messages in the comment box below. If you have any query or doubt, feel free to drop them too.