It is often said that those who use iPhones will never like Android. It is somewhat true because the security features and functionality that iPhones offer can’t be found on Android. IPhone 14 is going to be a successor of Apple’s iPhone series. As of now, the looks and features of the iPhone 14 are not yet released officially. However, there are a lot of rumours and speculations going around in the technical world.
As per many experts and some rumours, Apple’s iPhone 14 is going to be a next-generation flagship device. It is believed that this phone is going to surprise us in many ways. In today’s post, we will discuss the expected characteristics of the iPhone 14 including its design, camera, features, etc.
Apple iPhone 14 Specs
There is no official information released by Apple so far regarding specifications of the iPhone 14. Still, there is a lot of leaks and rumours available on the Internet. Based on such information, let’s check the expected specs of the iPhone 14.
|iPhone 14 Specifications|
|Features||Ambient light sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|iPhone 14 Camera|
|Design Material||Metal and Glass|
|Data Speed||LTE-A, HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s|
|Screen Mirroring||Wireless Screen Sharing|
|Additional Microphone||For Noise Cancellation|
|Connectivity and Features|
|Wifi||802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax (Wi-Fi 6); Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot|
|Location||GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass|
iPhone 14 Release Date
- Every year, millions of users around the world wait eagerly for the release of the next iPhone.
- The same is also applicable for iPhone 14 release as well.
- However, we always expect the new model of iPhone to release in the month of September.
- The iPhone 13 is all set to release this year in the month of September. It is expected that iPhone 13 may get launch in the 2nd week of September 2021.
- Similarly, the iPhone 14 is expected to hit the market in the month of September 2022.
- You should note that we are only giving you a prediction on basis of past trends. It is also possible that the release date may get postponed.
Name of iPhone 14
- On this topic, we can say with surety that Apple will stick to its pattern and the phone will be named as iPhone 14.
- The series of phones will have the following names – iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14
- The fate of the iPhone 14 mini is still uncertain. As per many claims, the iPhone 14 mini might not come to fruition at all.
iPhone 14 Camera Specification (Megapixel, Sensor)
- Many famed experts including Ming-Chi Kuo (Apple insider) has claimed that the company is looking for a massive upgrade in the camera with iPhone 14 series.
- The phone is expected to be backed by a 1/1.3-inch 48MP camera sensor that is the largest ever on an iPhone.
- Apart from this, the phone will also be equipped with a wide-angle camera for ultra-wide shots.
- Ming-Chi Kuo said in an interview “We believe that the new 2H22 iPhone may support direct 48MP output and 12MP (four cells merge output mode) output simultaneously. He further added, “With 12MP output, the CIS pixel size of the new 2H22 iPhone increases to about 2.5um, which is significantly larger than the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13, and larger than existing Android phones, and close to the DSC level”.
- At this moment, iPhones can only click photos of up to 4K video at 60 fps. With the upcoming updates, the camera will allow you to capture up to 8K video.
- It is also true that all these massive improvements in the camera section can increase the cost of a device. So, you may have to spend a bit more to get a new iPhone 14 for yourself.
Design of iPhone 14
- According to early rumours and leaked pictures we have seen, the iPhone 14 seems to have a titanium frame. It is different from the stainless steel frame that is used by the current lineup of iPhones.
- The pro versions of the iPhone 14 model will be the first iPhone to have the titanium frame. This will improve the build quality of iPhones extensively.
- Currently, the frames of the iPhone are made of an alloy of Stainless steel and aluminium.
- Apple is also using titanium alloy for making the case of the Apple Series 6 Watches.
- The reason why Apple is choosing titanium as a material of iPhone frames is that it provides better scratch resistance properties with improved durability.
- Apart from this, Titanium is a lightweight metal. So, you can expect iPhone 14 to be lighter than iPhone 13.
iPhone 14 Display Size and Refresh Rate
- If we believe the rumours, all phones of iPhone 14 will have 120Hz LTPO displays.
- Such displays are currently available in iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max only.
- The main reason why iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini don’t have this display is because LG supplies displays for these phones. Currently, LG doesn’t have the capacity to manufacture at supply LTPO displays in a large number.
- Till the time of the launch of iPhone 14, LG will develop the ability to manufacture these displays in large numbers. So, we can say that all models of iPhone 14 will have 120Hz LTPO displays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: When will the iPhone 14 release in India?
Answer: According to rumours, iPhone 14 will release in India in the month of September 2022.
Question – 2: Which processor will be used in the iPhone 14?
Answer: The iPhone 14 will be backed by the Apple A16 Bionic Chipset.
Question – 3: What will be the battery size of iPhone 14?
Answer: As per the leaks available, the iPhone 14 will be powered by a battery of 3945 mah.
Question – 4: What will be the price of the iPhone 14?
Answer: The price of iPhone 14 is expected to be a bit higher than its predecessor because it will have major improvements in the camera. The expected iPhone 14 prices are as follows.
- Apple iPhone 14 – Rs. 80000/-
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro – Rs. 1, 12, 990/-
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – Rs. 1, 40, 000/-
Question – 5: Will there be an upgrade in the Ram size in iPhone 14?
Answer: Yes, the iPhone 14 is expected to be boosted by a 6 GB Ram instead of 4 GB.