The right call center software allows you to configure the complete setup without requiring any expensive or heavy hardware. Plus, the set up can be done quite very easily within just few hours and can integrate with all your existing tools. These software support multiple channels- phone, video, chat and text and you can use one or all according to your requirements. This article provides an outlook of top 10 call center software 2023 for companies to deploy.
List of Top 10 Call Center Software in 2023
Check out some of the best call center software for your enterprise that allows you to deliver excellent customer service. Basic features and benefits of these software are also discussed in brief.
- Vonage Business Communications (VBC)
- Zendesk Talk
- 8×8 Contact Center
- RingCentral is a cloud-based software, supported on both Windows and Mac, that is perfect for small to large businesses.
- The software allows agents to interact with customers in the channel of their choice, such as voice, chat and email plus more than 30 digital channels.
- With its AI-driven agent guidance and assistance tools RingCentral makes calling easier for agents and also minimize downtime and reduce costs.
- RingCentral has the feature for intelligent self-service, automation and reduced abandoned calls with automatic callback.
- Freshdesk is another cloud-based software that offers a wide range of features for customer support.
- It is also an omnichannel software that streamlines across multiple channels including email, phone, chat and social media.
- Freshdesk allows time saving by reducing repetitive tasks and allows agents to resolve customer inquiries from a unified platform.
- More than 150,000 companies including some renowned companies like Honda, Pearson, UNICEF, Cisco, etc rely on Freshdesk for their customer support.
- Channels is a calling software known for its user-friendly interface which makes it simpler to integrate and can be used with ease too.
- Without requiring any complex systems or perplexing interfaces, it allows agents to make quick one-click calls right from their browser.
- Agents can store all contacts, call details and call recordings very clearly in the web app making the process easier for them.
- The software has many features for faster customer problem resolution that allows you to provide excellent customer support.
- Five9 is one of the best call center software that focuses primarily on sales, marketing and customer service.
- It brings the power of the cloud to the customers and facilitates more than three billion customer interactions annually.
- Five9 provides digital engagement, analytics, workflow automation and workforce optimization owing to its intelligent cloud contact center.
- Organizations can increase agent and supervisor productivity by deploying Five9 and integration with their existing system.
5. Vonage Business Communications
- Vonage allows companies to link their business phone number to their mobile device through the Vonage Business Communications Mobile App.
- Using this feature, agents can now make and receive business calls while still remaining integrated with the full business phone system.
- If it not practical for you, you can go for Vonage Business Communications Desktop App that gives the control of business phone system to your computer.
- Vonage offers features for unified calling, messaging, video conferencing and business applications all at one place.
- Businesses can improve their customer engagement and boost employee productivity using the integrated communications platform of Vonage.
6. Zendesk Talk
- Zendesk Talk is counted among the top 10 call center software 2023 for it allows companies to provide more personal, productive phone support.
- This software is both easy to use and to set up and helps organizations improve cross-channel reporting, reduce costs and enhance both agent and customer experience.
- The integrated voice solution of Zendesk Talk syncs perfectly with all other channels, allowing agents see all customer information all at one single platform.
- It has many amazing features such as the ability to set maximum queue size and wait time, allowing callers to request a callback instead of holding and much more.
7. 8×8 Contact Center
- Connect your contact center to your business with one of the best call center software 8×8 Contact Center.
- Its cloud contact center solution makes it easy for the agents to connect and collaborate with the customers.
- 8×8 Contact Center offers voice and digital channel support, intelligent routing and proactive self-service options.
- By deploying this software you will be offering a powerful combination of tools to your agents.
- Through a single interface agents can flawlessly and efficiently handle all customer interactions.
- Enjoy unlimited voice and video calling, 24/7 email, chat and phone support, excellent call management features and strong team collaboration tools with Nextiva.
- Nextiva is a cloud-based calling software for businesses that offers a complete range of integrated voice, video and messaging tools.
- There are already more than 100 plans for organizations of different sizes plus you can scale it too as your business grows.
- Available as both mobile and desktop app, Nextiva has four plans to choose from- Essential, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate.
- Companies obsessed with offering the best possible solution and services to their customers can rely on Talkdesk.
- Talkdesk releases hundreds of new features, solutions, and integrations every year to allow your business remain ahead in terms of technology and trends.
- This software has features to evolve with the changing needs of customer support teams and allows increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings.
- More than 1,400 companies around the globe, including some big names like IBM, Acxiom etc rely on the efficiency of Talkdesk to build customer relations.
- In the list of top 10 call center software 2023 comes another cloud-based, omnichannel software LiveAgent.
- LiveAgent allows businesses to provide personalized real-time support and invite customers to chat based on the time they spend on your site, location and other factors.
- It offers over 175+ help desk features, 130+ ticketing features and 200+ integrations with the tools of your choice.
- With LiveAgent, you can improve customer’s satisfaction level by minimizing hold times.
Yes, almost every call center software offers you a trial version to see if it is the best solution for you.
You should look for the following features in a call center software- omnichannel support, integration features and pricing.