If your age is minimum 14 years and you are seeking admission to ITI course in Bihar then you can appear for Bihar ITI 2024 entrance exam.
The entrance exam for Bihar ITI admission is conducted in offline mode to provide admission to ITI course in all government and private ITI colleges of Bihar.
Eligible students can apply for Bihar ITICAT in online mode. You can pay application fee either through bank challan or online using your debit card, credit card and net banking.
Class 10th passed or appearing candidates can take part in Bihar ITI exam 2024. You have to solve 150 Multiple Choice Questions from subjects- Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Bihar ITI 2024 Exam Summary
|Name of Exam||Bihar ITICAT 2024|
|Official body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Purpose of exam||ITI admission in Private and Government ITI institutes of Bihar state|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam duration||2 hours and 15 minutes|
Bihar ITI 2024 Exam Date
You may please note down the official schedule of Bihar ITI admission 2024 for your reference just to plan your preparation.
|Online registration window will open by||April 2024|
|Online registration window will close by||May 2024|
|Deadline for the payment of application fee||May 2024|
|Application form correction date||May 2024|
|Admit card will be available to download by||June 2024|
|Date of exam||June 2024|
The eligibility criteria for Bihar ITICAT 2024 has been divided into four major sections- age criteria, educational qualification, residential criteria, and physical criteria.
- Students should be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2024- it means they must not be born after 1st August 2010.
- The age criterion for mechanical motor vehicle and mechanical tractor is 17 years.
- There is no upper age limit notified by the BCECEB.
Educational Qualification: Students should have passed their class 10th exam from a recognized board. BCECEB has also permitted class 10th appearing candidates to apply for the Bihar ITI entrance exam 2024.
Please note that only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for Bihar ITI exam 2024. Additionally, they have to meet one of the following criteria:
|1.||The student’s mother, father, husband or wife should be a permanent or native resident of Bihar.|
|2.||The student’s mother, father, husband or wife should be a registered refugee of Bihar.|
|3.||The student’s mother, father, husband or wife should be an employee of Bihar Government.|
|4.||If a student’s mother, father, husband or wife is a central government employee then he/she should be posted in Bihar.|
|5.||If a student’s mother, father, husband or wife is an employee of Rashtr sanagh then he/she should be posted in Bihar.|
|6.||If husband of a married woman is either permanent resident of Bihar or posted in Bihar.|
Physical Criteria: There will be a medical test for selected candidates.
Bihar ITI 2024 Online Form
In order to fill Bihar ITI 2024 application form you need to visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)- https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/, go to “Online Application Portal of ITICAT 2024”, and click “Apply Online” button.
Further, you need to follow the instructions as shared below-
Step 1: Registration
Register yourself online for Bihar ITI entrance exam 2024 at the official website of BCECEB. You should use your own email ID and phone number for registration.
You’ll be asked to activate your account using the verification link sent to your email. BCECEB will also use your mobile number and email ID for future communication.
Step 2: Enter personal information
Login to your account and enter your personal information. Don’t forget to click ‘Save & Continue’ button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload your photo and signature
Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature. You need to upload your current photograph captured on or after 1st January 2024. Find below the sample of photograph should be uploaded:
Step 4: Enter educational information
Enter your educational information such as your class 10th marks, year of passing etc.
Step 5: Preview of your application
You should take preview of your application to check if there are certain errors. If everything is correct then check the declaration button and submit your application.
Step 6: Payment of application fee
Students can make payment of application fee either online using credit card, debit card or net banking or through bank challan.
Step 7: Download your application
You should download your application form and take printout of the same for future reference.
You should carefully select your category if you want to avail reservation benefits.
|Economical Weaker Section||EWS|
|Extremely Backward Caste||EBC|
|General Category (Unreserved)||UR|
You also need to enter your district code while filling Bihar ITI 2024 online form. Find the same in the table below-
|Other places outside Bihar||99|
Bihar ITI 2024 Syllabus
Find below the syllabus of Bihar ITICAT 2024- it will help you to prepare and score well in the exam:
- Mathematics: Sets and functions, Sets, Relation & Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Algebra, Principle of Mathematical induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear inequalities, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Sequence & Series, Co-ordinate Geometry (I), Straight Lines, Conic Section, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry, Calculus (I) , Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Resoning, Statistics & Probability (I), Statistics, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matric, Determinants, Calculus , Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of the Integrals, Integral, Applications of the Integrals, Differential Equations, Vectors and three dimensional geometry, Vectors, Three – dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Linear Programming (II), Probabilty (II)
- Physics: Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Physical world and measurement, kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Gravitation, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and, Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Redox Reactions etc.
- Biology: Cell: Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Diversity in Living World, Plant Physiology, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology & Environment, Human Physiology., Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Indian Geography, Sports, Current Affairs, Famous Personalities, etc.
The exam pattern of the Bihar ITI 2024 examination is given below.
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper based examination)|
|Type of questions||Objective type multiple choice questions|
|Number of questions||150|
|Number of papers||1|
|Duration of the examination||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|Maximum Marks||300 marks|
|Language of questions||English and Hindi|
|Number of section||3 (Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge)|
|Marking Scheme||Each question will carry 2 marks|
|Negative marking||Not applicable|
Here is the format shared below for Bihar ITICAT question paper:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 questions||100|
|General Science||50 questions||100|
|Total||150 questions||300 marks|
Bihar ITI 2024 admit card will be uploaded at the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
You can download your admit card by following one of the methods shared below:
|Method 1||Visit the official website of BCECEB- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click the direct link for “Download Admit Card of ITICAT-2024”. Enter your registration number and date of birth to download your admit card.|
|Method 2||Go to the official website of BCECEB- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and sign in to your account using your Email ID as username and password. Click the download admit card button to download your admit card.|
Note: Don’t forget to read instructions mentioned on the back side of your admit card.
Bihar ITI 2024 Exam Centre
You can check your exam centre name published on your admit card.
It is compulsory to appear for Bihar ITI entrance exam at the exam centre mentioned on your admit card.
You are not allowed to change your exam centre under any circumstances.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is concerned authority who releases Bihar ITI merit list.
You may check your result at BCECE official website after entering your registration number and date of birth.
Congratulations! If your name is in the Bihar ITI 2024 merit list! You should be ready to attend the counselling process that will be conducted either online or in offline mode.
Selected students will be informed the counselling details either through the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) or newspaper.
Students are allowed to fill their choice of trades and institutes according to their rank in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
The counselling process may be conducted either in online or offline mode. BCECEB will release an official notice in this regard.
Your original documents will be verified and if everything is correct then you have to take part in the medical test. After medical test, you’ll be further required complete your admission formalities within the given timeline.
Bihar ITI 2024 Admission Helpline
|Address||BCECE BOARD, I.A.S. Association Building NEAR PATNA AIRPORT, PATNA – 800014, BIHAR (INDIA)|
|Phone Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
It will release in online mode only.
Based on your merit in Bihar ITICAT 2024
You should be at least 14 years old to apply for admission.
If you find certain error in this article or you have any query regarding ITI admission in Bihar then share it through the comment box below.