Getting admission to this institute is not that easy. In order to get admission, students need to clear an admission cum scholarship test i.e. Resofast 2024 for Yearlong Classroom Contact Programs (YCCPs) of JEE (Main + Advanced) and Pre-Foundation Career Programs (PCCP).
The application forms are generally available throughout the year, students may choose the exam date at their convenience. The application forms for this exam are available in both online and offline mode.
The following courses are available through the Resofast 2024 examination.
- Target: Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
|Current Class||Class@ Resonance/ Course Name||Target (IITs)|
|8th Class||Class-IX (WISDOM – JN)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2027|
|9th Class||Class-X (WINNER – JT)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2026|
|10th Class||Class-XI (VIKAAS – JA)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2025|
|11th Class||Class-XII (VISHWAAS – JF)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2024|
|12th Class||Class-XIII (VISHESH-JD)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2024|
- Target: National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IITs, GFTIs and others
|Current Class||Class@ Resonance/ Course Name||Target (NITs)|
|10th Class||Class – XI (ABHINAV-EA)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2026|
|11th Class||Class – XII (AKHIL-EF)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2025|
|12th Class||Class – XII (ABHYAAS-ED)||JEE (Mains + Advanced) – 2025|
- Target: AIIMS & Prominent Medical Colleges of India
|Current Class||Class@ Resonance/ Course Name||Target|
|10th Class||Class – XI (SAKSHAM-MA)||NEET/ AIIMS – 2026|
|11th Class||Class – XII (SAMBHAV-MF)||NEET/ AIIMS – 2025|
|12th Class||Class – XIII (SAMPOORN-MD)||NEET/ AIIMS – 2025|
- Courses Offered by Pre-Foundation Career Care Programmes (PCCP)
|Current Class||Class@ Resonance/ Course Name||Target (NITs)|
|4th Class||Class 5th (Premium – UM)||Olympiad – 2024|
|5th Class||Class 6th (Premium – VM) (Regular – VE)||Olympiad – 2024|
|6th Class||Class 7th (Premium – VM) (Regular – WE)||Olympiad – 2024|
|7th Class||Class 8th (Premium – ZM) (Regular – ZM)||Olympiad – IJSO – 2025, IJSO 2025, NCERT + NTSE 2025|
|8th Class||Class 9th (Premium – YM) (Regular – YE)||NCERT + NTSE – 2025, IJSO – 2025|
|9th Class||Class 10th (Premium – XM) (Regular – XE)||NCERT + NTSE – 2025|
Resofast Eligibility Criteria
- The student of class 5th to 12th can apply for the Resofast examination.
- Please note that there are criteria for minimum marks in order to apply.
Resofast 2024 Application Form
The application form ResoFast will release in both online and offline mode. Those who are looking to apply may checkout all modes of application form submission process as explained below.
- To start the process of application form submission in online mode, aspirants have to register by providing basic details like name, email address, etc.
- Once registered, aspirants may sign-in by entering the credentials generated during registration.
- Then, in the application form, candidates have to provide their complete education, personal, and contact details.
- In the application form, it is also compulsory for candidates to choose the examination center.
- All candidates are required to provide their AADHAAR number in the application form.
- Along with the details, it is also necessary for aspirants to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, and signature.
- After submitting the form, candidates must pay the necessary application fee online.
- The eight digit application number will be generated after the application form number.
- Candidates must save the application number for future reference.
- Those candidates who want to apply in offline mode may collect the registration form from the Resonance Study Centers across the country.
- After getting the application form, aspirants need to fill in the same by providing their accurate details.
- The details entered in the application form must be correct and should be in neat handwriting.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at Resonance Study Centers across the country.
- It is advised that candidates should keep a copy of the application form submitted safely as it might be required for future references.
Mixed Application Form Submission
- In this mode of application, aspirants need to fill the application form online and take a printout of the same.
- Then, aspirants have to submit the printout of the application form at the resonance study center.
- Alternatively, candidates may also dispatch the application form to the resonance head office at Kota.
The application fee depends upon the eligibility class and target examination.
|Eligibility Class||Target Examination||Admission Packet Fee (Application Fee)|
|5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th||NTSE, IJSO, & OLYMPIADS||Rs. 300/-|
|9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 12th +||JEE (Main + Advanced)||Rs. 500/-|
|11th, 12th, and 12th||JEE (Main)||Rs. 500/-|
|11th, 12th, and 12th||NEET/ AIIMS||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
- The application fee can be paid either online through a Credit card/ Debit card or net banking.
- Apart from this, application fees can also be paid offline at the time of purchasing the application form. (If applying offline)
- The Resofast Admit Card will release online through the official website i.e. resonance.ac.in.
- To download an admit card, candidates have to provide their application form number and contact number.
- The date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Students need to paste their photograph on the admit card after downloading the same.
- Along with the admit card, it is necessary for candidates to carry a photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
Resofast Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The pattern of Resofast examination is given below. Candidates may take a look and prepare accordingly.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)/ Online (Computer-based Test)
- Type of examination: Objective type multiple choice questions
- The medium of questions: English for class 9th and Class 10th. English/ Hindi for class 11th and 12th.
|Eligibility||Subjects (For JEE – Advanced & JEE Main)||Subjects (For AIIMS/ NEET)|
|Class 9th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Mental Ability||Not Applicable|
|Class 10th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Mental Ability||Not Applicable|
|Class 11th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Mental Ability||Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mental Ability|
|Class 12th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Mental Ability||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Class 12th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
Resofast Answer Key
- After conducting the exam, the institute will release official answer keys online.
- Candidates may check the answer key on the official website of the institute.
- With the help of answer keys, candidates may get a rough idea about the marks they are going to score in the examination.
- Generally, the result of Resofast is declared within 1 week of the examination date.
- The result will be published online through the official website of the institute. The same will not be communicated through the institute’s Notice Board or phone number of candidates.
- Please note that the institute will declare application form numbers/ roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Information such as individual Marks, Highest Marks, Lowest Marks, and Cut-off Marks shall not be published.
Frequently Asked Questions
The examination will take place online as well as in offline mode.
Yes, the application forms are also available at Resonance Study Centre.
Yes, students can apply for the exam again just by paying Rs. 100/-.
You may check out the contact details given below.
Office Contact Hours: 8: 00 AM – 8: 00 PM
Contact Number: 1800 – 258 – 5555 (toll-free)
Office Meeting Hours: 8: 00 AM – 8: 00 PM
Contact Number: 0744 2777700, 2777707, 2777777
Email: [email protected].